[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you sell your soul for a succubus harem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1470906720867.jpg (1021KB, 1820x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1470906720867.jpg
1021KB, 1820x1254px
Would you sell your soul for a succubus harem?
>>
>>35787925
what do i lose
does a soul matter?
>>
>>35787925
I'd sell my soul for anything. Joke's on whoever gets it.
>>
I'd sell my soul for one.
>>
I would sell my soul to be in a succubus (male) harem
>>
>>35787955
>tfw soul market flooded
>>
>succubus for one life time
vs
>getting your dick chopped off over and over for eternity

Nah
>>
only on the condition that i be made into a succubus after i die to join in someone elses succubus harem
>>
It's not worth in the long run.
>>
>>35787925
What's the human soul to USD conversion rate?

I mean, either it's the sort where they keep fucking you to the point of death, or you're not having sex all the time and essentially wasting most of your soul to the refractory period and general exhaustion.

It would be better to trade one's soul for money (or a garuanteed high-paying job e.g. CEO earning 500k+ P.A.) and just hire conventional whores (the really high class, 5k per hour ones) as the need / want strikes you.
>>
>>35787925
There is literally no downsides.
They can have my soul, my chakra and whatever ooga booga shit they want. I just want to be loved.
>>
>>35787925
only if I get to be one of their slave's specifically.
>>
I reject the daemons. I drink of their blood and devour their souls. No price is too high, for the destruction of all things demonic
>>
>>35789896
>succubus harem
>love

Anon... lust and love are not the same thing.

Also, if you traded away your soul I'm pretty sure you'd be incapable of true love, because that's how this sort of bullshit always works out. Or you can love but no one will ever love you or some other monkey-paw bullshite.
>>
File: thats my girl.jpg (40KB, 346x720px) Image search: [Google]
thats my girl.jpg
40KB, 346x720px
>>35789990
Commissar, is that you?
>>
>>35787925
>the one on the far right
I am going to masturbate immediately when I get home.
>>
>>35789998
If the succubi won't love me then whats the point?
I can wank any time.

I'd trade my soul for their love, I don't care if it's true or not.
>>
>>35787925
I was an edgy little shit and so was my pal in middle school, so one day I wrote "my soul" on a piece of paper and handed it over.

The fucker pulled a fast one on me and ate it.

So I don't think I have one to exchange.
>>
>posting Houtengeki

Patrician taste my african brother
>>
>>35788053
Succubii*
>>
>you will never get the succ (ubus)

feels badman
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.