[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be more social?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I don't think I am terribly ugly but just a little odd looking as my natural facial expression makes me look like I wanna kill someone. I lift weights and workout and I am one of the strongest in my school but I am only 5'9 and I am mixed with white and Hispanic.
>Assigned new group.
>Qt sitting Infront of me.
>Everyone introduces themselves, I just mumble my name with my head down.
>Don't really know what everyone else looks like besides the qt because I keep my head down.
>She smiles at me and stares at my arms which are resting on the table.
>She ask me "what did do you over break? Are you on the football team?"
>When asked things like this I always avoid leaking out any personal info about myself so I tend to day stupid things.
>"Just like...trolled on the internet and on 4Chan, I suck at sports" (actually fucking said this)
>They laugh, girl from group asked to share out what everyone said, whole class laughs at my autistic statement.
>Guy next to me flirts with the qt and he sounds like Chad but idk cause I won't look at him.
>Qt laughs and he leans in closer to her.
>I look at him and he's, 5'4 skinny as fuck with a 4/10 face.
>I lost every chance with this qt because of my awkwardness.
>I jerk off to her pics at night and the next day I switch classes, never seeing her again.
How do I change? I could be a normie or even Chad because I am one of the most muscular at my school but yet I can't help but be a robot.
>>
5'9 without shoes btw, 5'10 with shoes if that makes a difference.
>>
File: howtospot.jpg (36KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
howtospot.jpg
36KB, 728x546px
Good Wikihowto jpgs are hard to find. This my favorite.
>>
>>35787922
Listen please, read this. You should use less the internet, since it destroys your social thinking.
When I get off the internet for an hour I'm a totally different person. Simple tasks don't bother me so much, I start thinking on going out etc
>>
>>35787956

>if that makes a difference.
yes that is a difference of 1"
>>
>>35788461
I mean, it doesn't break you. But your mind kinda works differently and also you get addicted to it. Cuz it works like a gateway distraction u know...memes ... kt makes you feel ...kinda wanted(social networks) and more.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.