[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck all of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: last straw.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
last straw.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
I'm done you stupid faggots. All I wanted to do was be a famous /r9k/ shitposter like eliza or hack_blastard. I was just simply asking for one simple oppritunity and all you pieces of shit did was ask to see pictures of my penis and troll me. That was bullshit and unacceptable and I'm frankly pissed. This is the last straw you stupid cucks. Give me the shitposting fame i've always deserved. or else
>>
>>35787680

You're hack_blastard. I know because only hack_blastard would think hack_blastard was a famous shitposter.
>>
>>35787694
ha I fucking wish senpai. hopefully one day I can get to his level though.
>>
File: frustration.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
frustration.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>>35787714
FUCK THESE STUPID FILTER I HATE THIS SITE >:(((
>>
dik pik?
>>
no bro fuck this site. honestly they are homos. I'm you're friend and I don't want to see your dick
>>
File: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (6KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg
6KB, 199x250px
>>35787680
but you're a fucking nigger
>>
>>35787892
thanks buddy i'm glad i have a broseph on here :)

>>35787848
FUCK YOU you stupid KEK
>>
File: last straw.jpg (4KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
last straw.jpg
4KB, 250x187px
>>35787848
-_- bitch fag
>>
In this scenario you would use, "your" but it's okay I'll sodomize you regardless
>>
bro I've been on this site for 2 month I still ain't know wwhat they talking about lmfao white fuckin nerds and homos is all
>>
>>35787923
dont use my pictures or my trip im gonna email Hideko about this this is fuckign infuriating
>>
they mad bout that big black dong !

but they women aint!! HAAA :-)
>>
>>35787935
you cant sodomize me through the computer so all you did was make yourself sound like a queer, so I win
>>
>>35787953
its not a trip, its a dub
xd
>>
>>35787987
No, ive been on this site for 2 years you asshole, I know what a trip is and what a dub is, cuck
>>
I grant you tripfag status, np. I can't even think of any other notable tripfags off the top of my head. they are all uninteresting.
>>
>>35788064
thank you so much. I knew this board wasnt all a bunch of cuck holes
>>
don't be mistaken, there's a lot of know-nothing sheltered liberal homos floating around complaining about this or that. but there's a vanguard of true veteran r9k and we've been around for years.

it's easy to spot the light-footed and the sub-human once you've been around for 3+ years. but you already know this. welcome aboard.
>>
>>35788200
thanks for bunping my thread friend
i dont know what youre post means but i hope its friendly and encouraging
>>
my apologies, glasses nigger, allow me to translate:

aaaaaaaaaaayyy mah niqqa you good homie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.