[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw thinking too abstractly to communicate with normies anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1478968563367.png (89KB, 628x499px) Image search: [Google]
1478968563367.png
89KB, 628x499px
>tfw thinking too abstractly to communicate with normies anymore
>>
File: 1439774722565.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1439774722565.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>thinking too abstractly to be smart anymore.
>>
>>35787530
What's yer MBTI
>>
>>35787610
>>What's yer MBTI
INFP
>>
>>35787530
next time, make a mental model of yourself before going full abstraction
then, at least, you can fake normalcy by using it as a ventriloquist's puppet
>>
>>35787530
I either went completely insane or they are morons maybe even both
>>
I have this problem too. I'm not sure if I'm retarded or what. When people don't have much to say in response to me besides generic 'ur so smart' bullshit, something has to be wrong. I'm autistic so I have few interests. I'm probably just very bad at explaining things and get used to my shortcuts. It doesn't help that I rarely talk to anyone but my grandmother, who I live with.

It all makes sense in my head, I don't even think it's smart. I parrot shit from journals and books and occasionally get a wild idea from combining ideas from seperate sources. I don't think I've had a single original idea ever. This must be what chat bots feel like. Just synthesizing and regurgitating whatever input is given. It's not a fun way to live but I know of no other. I feel like a poser. Often I'm biting my lip to stay quiet because people don't want lectures or concepts. They just want to relate, even if it's over something trivial. I wish I could do that.
>>
>>35787841
I've been called insane by normies who couldn't understand simple abstract concepts and phrases, it's frustrating.
>>
>>35787618
INFP here too. I know that feel.
>>
>>35788660
You're probably not retarded if you can understand complicated concepts enough to retain them in your memory.

A lot of normies don't even think about that stuff. It blew my mind when I realized that, they just think about their jobs, friends and occasionally what is being talked about current issues wise but only really on a conversational level.

I'm not smart either but I waste so much time thinking of weird abstract bullshit I don't even fully understand.

Don't even enjoy it either, it's just the way my brain automatically goes after years of following the same patterns.

It helps if I remind myself that my consciousness and brain are distinct entities and my brain has fucked up wiring and misfires all the time. Brings me a lot of comfort desu.
>>
It's not necessarily that they're stupid, although they're often very stupid. More importantly they're ignorant. Profoundly ignorant, I mean most of them actively avoid thinking and try to remain as narrow minded as possible. They specialize inside the box and that's how they're able to operate in normalfag society. They're experts in normalshit and have no capacity outside of that. It's really sad honestly.
>>
>>35788949
I've always thought it was funny that robots are typically labeled as autists but normies are always "inside of the box" and sperg out if you even attempt to bring something from outside of the box into their world view.
>>
File: 1490286847718.jpg (35KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1490286847718.jpg
35KB, 467x496px
>tfw you realize something you just said/typed was schizo tier word salad
shiet
>>
File: 1490481717012.png (308KB, 752x922px) Image search: [Google]
1490481717012.png
308KB, 752x922px
>>35787530
>tfw so far along in philosophical/spiritual development that every waking moment is an unending series of horrible, undeniably true revelations at the true nature of the world and humanity
Humans aren't supposed to really understand the world. Don't try, its only going to hurt.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (289KB, 1644x1116px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
289KB, 1644x1116px
>>35789501
yeah i wish i was blupbilled so i could have blueballs as opposed to redpilled and cheesy balls
>>
>>35789474
Happens to me sometimes and people call me out on here.
>>
>>35788660
>>35788842
I get where you guys are coming from.
The original thought bit hit me especially hard. It tortures me, really, some part of my subconscious really must want to be a snowflake.
I also frequently consider that other people don't think about the kind of shit I'm interested in, because it's not that interesting. I just think in such a scatterbrained manner that I invent meaning where it doesn't rationally reside.
They're the defective ones, though. I don't care about the population sizes. I couldn't make a conscious trade to not be me even if I'm miserable not being like them; if I wasn't me I wouldn't exist.

I'm struck by the horrible irony of me posting an essential "+1" and some tangentially related lunacy while agreeing with these posts.

Pls no bully.
>>
This is why Magick is such a great hobby. It's very heavy shit, lots of tedium, tons of ideas so tightly wound together. It's an investment to finally get an entry level understanding a small part. Once you can read a paragraph without having to consult a dictionary or Wikipedia it feels like an accomplishment. It's a lot of things to meditate on. Kind of like an abstract treadmill. Lots of nothing to think about.

The only downside, the way they write is contagious. Very condensed, lots of references to mythical figures, lots of antique words. It's all very pretty but noone has a clue what it means except other autistmals who have the same silly hobby.
I'm still terrible at it and can't even be friends with the fat wiccan bitches because wiccans are the niggers of Magick. I have to be a dumb hipster about everything I guess.
>>
>>35789501
please share your wisdom.
>>
File: R.A.W.jpg (459KB, 960x693px) Image search: [Google]
R.A.W.jpg
459KB, 960x693px
>>35790940
Would the New Falcon stuff be a good place to start?

I'm a fan of Leary, Wilson and Hyatt but I never delved deeper. Should I?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.