[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we make a /r9k/ sub reddit? so we can bring our two worlds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: RobotSnoo.png (65KB, 1056x1033px) Image search: [Google]
RobotSnoo.png
65KB, 1056x1033px
Can we make a /r9k/ sub reddit? so we can bring our two worlds together and live in peace.
>>
>>35787074
The janitors are on the case, don't worry.
>>
>>35787074
We already have /r/Incels. But a good /r9k/ subreddit will be a good think, thus we at least will be able o ban fembots.
>>
>>35787090
>>35787114
AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE ACTIVIST!!!!
Shame on the rest of you who just passed by this thread and didn't even bother to bump
>>
r/Incels is full of Eliot Rodgers though. I don't think /r9k/ is that /diabolical/
>>
>>35787230
What do you mena "full of eliot rodgers"?
>>
>>35787314
All they do is complain about women and fantasy rape. Bunch of entitled delusional fools.
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (85KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
85KB, 315x450px
>>35787314
Incels who subscribe to the MTW manifesto and want to see it put into practice
>>
>>35787413
>>35787409
What is bad with it, and how exactly are they delusional?
>>
>>35787441
ELLIOT RODGERS IS A FALSE PROPHET
>>
>>35787441
Not him but he is right, it is a circlejerk, all they do is spout the same memes over and over. At least on /r9k/ constructive criticism isn't downvoted and silenced, you have to face it.
>>
File: anger.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
this is stupid
anyone who thinks is is a reasonable idea should be glassed
lurk moar
>tfw lurking doesn't help anymore
just kindly go back
>>
>>35787511
At least I'm trying to make peace
>>
>>35787441
>what is bad about killing women
>what is bad about thinking you deserve sex even though you are a creepy weirdo
>what is bad about revolving your life around the fact you can't get pussy
>>
>>35787492
Give an example of such constructive criticism.
>>
>>35787074
But I'd rather remain completely anonoymous
just me?
>>
>>35787545
First and second are almost never mentioned on /r/incels.
Third is just a human nature, you cant be happy alone.
>>
>>35787485
>>35787492
>>35787545
do you want to improve your lives? swallow the onyxpill!

everything is just biochemical reactions an sensory stimulations in our brains, we need to seek out the sensory stimulation which feels the best and strive to find even better sensory stimulation! nobody is attractive, chads and stacies may seem attractive because they are good manipulators!
>>
>>35787576
I don't know what you mean. I'm sure you browse plenty of other websites that require accounts right?
>>
what if we made an r9k equivalent of /r/the_donald but for neets and making fun of wagecucks?
>>
>>35787612
They seem attractive cos thousands years ago people looking like them were prodicing the largest amound of children which survived.
>>
>>35787511
>should be glassed
phone posters should be glassed
>>
>>35787647
>Do we ever get tired of LOSING!?
>>
>>35787230
After the Day of Retribution and the war on women, Rodgers ultimately advocates the cessation of all sexual activities and the eradication of women (except for reproductive purposes via artificial imsemination).
He postalises on a world where men do not know women exist and therefore cannot be subverted by them.
He is wrong in this respect.
>>
File: newfag.jpg (29KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
/r/incels is the biggest shitshow of an online community I've ever seen. It began as a subreddit for the same kind of men that browse this board but what eventually made it shit is a prime example of why such a robot group on reddit could never exist and why the site itself is cancer. Eventually, as more and more normies found out about the subreddit, they began unintentionally raiding the subreddit by trying to force their shitty normie advice down their throats. It got to the point that they outnumbered the actual incel users and every single top post there is some shitty normalfag redditor telling them why they can't blame everything on women and similar normie advice bullshit.

At the end of the day people just wanted a community to vent and share feels and frustrations about robot things but normies on reddit can only see it as a negative echo chamber that keeps them from getting better. Redditors describing something as an echo chamber is also absolutely fucking hypocritical and retarded. It's simply oppression by majority rule and it's the reason reddit isn't bastion of free speech and communities most faggot redditors think it is.
>>
>>35787939
its not nearly as bad as you make it seem. go to the subreddit right now. go. i havent been there today, but im willing to bet that around 90% of the threads "incel approved" so to speak. its even better than r9k in some regards.
>>
>>35788007
I agree. They have a set of rules, which actually are enforced, like no bragging, which makes the sub a decent place.
>>
>>35787647
T_D is the most cancerous thing in the universe.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.