[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Goya.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goya.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
What are some good response to the question normies always ask, we've all heard it or some for of it. "Why are you so quiet anon?".

I usually just go with "I have nothing to say" then they give me a weird look like "u srs autistic child? god bless ur soul lmao"
>>
>>35786211
why is it so hard for people to comprehend that we have nothing to say? I really don't give two shits about what goes on in this world so why would I partake in it?
>>
Let's not forget the other big one:

>"Why don't you ever smile?"

To which my usual response is just "I dunno hehe." But it's like, motherfucker, do you want an honest answer to that question? Because I could really bum you out.
>>
>>35786211

That is a common Normie trick question.
We discussed this like back in 08 and came to the conclusion that no answer is right.

Errytime someone posts an answer somebody will say he tried it and it didnt end well. Always.
>>
>>35786211
>why are you so quiet

'to better facilitate the simple sensational bliss of experiencing the world in all its multifarious whelming totality. there are occasions for person to person interruption, but i feel that now is not the time for such'
>>
you've already made a mistake, you're not self-amusing. I have to STOP myself from talking
I have no social anxiety bippity bopporry porphory blue
>>
>>35786299
So they just want to bring your autism to the front lines so they can shame you somehow? I did notice that in only happens in groups.
>>
>>35786244
yeah, in normie circles you are expected to keep talking and never let a silence settle in because that would be 'awkward'
they dont understand the concept of only saying what is necessary
>>
Whorton's skool for badboiz
Hey!
You forgot gurlz
Ay, as in
Rorgotruray
Explain
Your
Obsession
Ulysses
Scandix
O"
Queefing Queen Queer Queen
Usuolopolsattaaskldjf
I'm so quiet!
Ensignia
Turned identity
>>
>>35786211
>why are you so quiet, anon?
hm? sorry i was just thinking

>about what?

wew lad
>>
>>35786428
This dick in ur mouth lmao?
>>
>>35786408
>they dont understand the concept of only saying what is necessary

Literal definition of a robot having a conversation
>>
>>35786507
yeah it is pretty autistic, but i think we have to find a middle ground because i don't like fucking utter brainless drivel that passes for small talk nowadays, especially celebrity gossip, or worse, internet celebrity gossip.
i have lunch witht the same female coworker every day and i never speak a word to her.
i just eat silently.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.