[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAGIES BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (326KB, 682x533px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
326KB, 682x533px
https://www.maximiliankiener.com/digitalprojects/time/

>humans perceive time logarithmically much like sound and brightness
>years will have diminishing returns the older you get hence why 'time flies' as you accumulate years

Now here's the interesting part, wagie. If you look at a graphical representation of the life of an average human (pic related), you will see that the "middle" of their life is not in their 40s, no no no, it's in their early 20s.

So you're slaving away for Goldstein until you only have a tiny sliver of life left for yourself, meanwhile NEETs have a massive amount of free time to enjoy themselves. Wagies think time perception is linear and they will have plenty of time left once they have enough money, but unfortunately for them, that's not how it works. When they turn 60 they will wonder why they cared so much about the future rather than the present.

Time is limited, enjoy it while you can.
>>
File: angry.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
NOO! IT CAN'T BE! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ALL THIS HARD WORK IM PUTTING OUT WONT EVEN MATTER IN THE END? TIME WILL BE TOO FAST TO ENJOY WHAT I HAVE LEFT IN LIFE?

WHATS THE POINT THEN! WHY! WHY!!!
>>
File: wagecuck.png (176KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.png
176KB, 409x409px
>>35785356
Exactly! That's why you must NEET it out now rather than of old age. You'll have a much greater yield that way.
>>
How exactly are you enjoying your time? Are you making good memories, creating things? Or do you just it on your computer all day doing nothing?

Do you have a car, your own place, any independence? Or do you totally depend on your mommy to support and drive you around?
>>
File: NEETGlow.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETGlow.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>35785315

>tfw wagies will die before collecting retirement

lol
>>
Fucking wagie leeching of the system. I enjoy cucking myself and plowed by customers.
>>
wagies will never recive their pension, even those who in theeir 50s https://www.ssa.gov/history/ratios.html

ratio is now 1. something
>>
TlCK
O
C
K

WAGIE
>>
File: cxzxz.png (263KB, 682x656px) Image search: [Google]
cxzxz.png
263KB, 682x656px
What a crock of shit, even if you believed that, you have to factor in how you are basically not conscious at all before 3, then barely conscious up to 10. Obviously how fast you experience time will depend on how conscious you are because it will affect how much you perceive to be happening and how many memories you have/make. It's probably more like
>>
File: 1433489923720.png (14KB, 528x530px) Image search: [Google]
1433489923720.png
14KB, 528x530px
Imao wagies
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.