[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain yourselves, virgins. How can you walk like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490465147025.png (948KB, 1505x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490465147025.png
948KB, 1505x1600px
Explain yourselves, virgins. How can you walk like this?
>>
i do all that but my hands are always in the pockets
>>
>>35784979
The original thread hasn't even died yet and you're aleady baiting
>>
>>35784979
>not a virgin
>walk like this

i just have no confidence or care.
>>
with this and the virgin killing sweater
why are normies coming down so hard on virgins as of late?
>>
>>35785816
because they're inferior! Don't you know that?
>>
the virgin walk is not the result of being a virgin, being a virgin and walking like that are effects of generally being isolated and not going out and walking much or mental illness that affects your body language
>>
Is this in print now? What the fuck?
Source?
>>
>>35785889
it is in a way a direct result - they don't have the validation that normal people have, so they can't do anything with confidence - it's almost as if virgins have not yet become conscious
>>
>>35786345
What is the point of becoming "conscious" of what other people are thinking if literally everything you do is wrong in the eyes of normies?
>>
>>35784979
"virgin walk" I had my pee pee touched and I still walk weird. I'm very unbalanced honestly
>>
>>35786941
that is the great mystery - normies are a mystery, and have strange ways, and this is something that suddenly makes sense when you lose your virginity and become a normie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.