[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0022.jpg (48KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
48KB, 550x453px
I have never felt this suicidal before.

Start of a suicidal feels thread

>be me, the family disappointment.
>got fired from high paying job because of depression
>mom wants to kick me out but won't because I am Her only child that still lives with her.
>dads girl friend has terminal cancer and will die in the next 2 weeks.
> I am an alcholic and my friends don't want to hang out with me any more

God I hate my life
>>
Waiting for Jul 1st to kill myself and go to LFE~~
>>
>>35784948
If you stopped randomly capitalizing words, you wouldn't be as much of a failure.
>>
>>35785013
Why do you want to kill you self
>>
>>35785013
>Jul 1st
Interesting why?
>>
>>35785013
Tutski said suicide has a good chance of causing soul shatter
>>
>>35785257
>he isn't signed up for LFE
Kek newfag detected
>>
i do too. i almost died in 2013 because of a car accident. when i came home i was kind of hoping things were going to be the same. all of my friends moved to another town. i don't have friends to hang out with, i'm in a wheelchair.
>>
>>35785607
I am so sorry for you. I hope you find what you are looking for in life.
>>
>>35785471
>LFE
Now why would this negro here know what that is?
I been here 8 years. No clu what that is
>>
>>35787106
You must not be on often then, there's been several threads.
>>
File: 1490049712127.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490049712127.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>I can't enjoy anything anymore. I stopped playing vidja, then gradually stopped watching anime. I don't read anymore. My visits to different chans is almost entirely mindlessly glazing over the same content over and over
>I don't feel anything from trying to talk to people anymore. I still fantasize about friends or a gf, but in practice, people's voices are like nails on a chalkboard. I don't feel like I gain anything from it, so I usually just leave silently before I just burn out
>I don't work, don't go out, I don't have any hobbies. I used to be good at drawing, but I feel nothing when I draw
>People call me weird and creepy because I never say anything or look "bored" and "robotic" all the time.
>I gave up washing because I never go out, I stopped eating par the bare minimum because I don't need the energy, and I just spend most of my time asleep.

I figure I still having some amount of feeling left, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this and would've offed myself by now. But, I can also tell it's degrading, and eventually, I will. There doesn't seem to be any way out, with no real plans for a pleasant future ahead of me, a mixture of pity and disgust from most family and no friends or connections to speak of, and a total lack of motivation to do shit about it. I can't think of a way to get out anymore, and without a clear path I can't motivate myself to do anything about it anymore. I'm just going to be a waste of resources, until I go far enough to die.

feels not much, man
>>
>>35788477
I know this feeling...

I'm so fucking bored all the time but nothing holds my interest. I mostly watch TV because it's a passive activity. I have half-naps where I'm not quite asleep just vegging out for hours. The only hobby I have is drinking alcohol. But I can't do it too often because I make myself very ill. Several day long hangovers.
>>
>>35788477
This made me sad.
Because I feel exactly the same.
>>
>>35785471
This is not suicide cult, I swear!!!!
>>
File: 1111111.png (65KB, 557x435px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
65KB, 557x435px
>>35784948
I was in that same spot at age 26 man it doesnt feel good. Only way out is to keep applying for jobs and cut your drinking in half. Good luck OP
>>
I just found out that getting a shotgun might be easier and than I thought. Should I do it just in case everything goes to shit and I have to die?
>>
>>35788849
*easier and cheaper
Maybe I can afford it without even working.
>>
>>35784948
>family disappointment.
>wants to kick me out but won't

>high paying job
>I am Her only child that still lives with her.

>because of depression
>lives with mom

> I am an alcholic and my friends don't want to hang out with me any more.
>has had friends

You're situation doesn't sound bad
>>
>>35788082
Recently?
Doris?
>>
Same. Here's my situation. Am I depressed, am I a robot? You tell me R9K.

>24 years old
>not a virgin but no kids, last of father's bloodline and I need to have a kid at some point
>working the same job for 5 years now, literally only making $10/hr and will never get a raise until I find another job
>no social life
>play vidya entirely too much
>smoke weed every night
>no drivers license yet, only a permit
>so broke my father has to help me pay rent

Father came home the last night and talked to me for an hour or two about the fact that nothing really matters, no material worldly possession and the Buddhists/Monks have the right idea. Told me he won't be around forever and I need to find someone to start a family with and not to wait until 50 to find someone to share my life with, I could tell he's clearly disappointed in me and thinks I'm a failure

>I'm stuck in a bubble

I thought I was depressed before, wew lad after that talk now I'm wallowing in even more self loathing and actually thought to myself today how easy it would be to jump in front of a car on the highway but I don't want to put guilt on someone else just because I've given up

I'm also going through a move, he and I are moving to a place that's a little bigger and a little more per month

>my father hates me
>I've become the basement dwelling anon I've made fun of years ago
>my life has no purpose or value and I was put here as a joke, whatever higher deity rules the universe is just laughing at my joke of an existence

When will this hellride end? I want a refund on my life, I don't like the person I am and if I don't how will a woman? I'm going to die alone and a disappointment to my entire family

So am I a robot? Do I belong here? I just want someone to talk to who won't judge me for being the poor no skills having piece of human garbage that I am
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.