[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, the man on the right of this pic is now your servant.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Hey /r9k/, the man on the right of this pic is now your servant. He is 100% obedient and will do basically anything you ask of him. He works for you on he own free will, and will not leave unless you order him to.

His hobbies include working out, and making sure his master is healthy and happy.

He is all natural, he doesn't take any drugs of any sort, unless you ask him to. With his bigger size he also has super human strength and endurance, as well as a much stronger resistance to bodly damage.

Well /r9k/, he's all yours now. What will you do?
>>
>>35784551
Make him work a job and pay for my NEET needs.
>>
Ask him how do I get as /fit/ as him.
>>
>>35784551
Is this how manlets feel walking around?
>>
Id suck his dick all the time.
>>
>>35784632
Wouldn't even need to get on your knees.
>>
>>35784551
have him kill people for me
>>
File: 1229647314422.png (52KB, 199x183px) Image search: [Google]
1229647314422.png
52KB, 199x183px
>>35784551
So basically Butler from Artemis Fowl?
>>
>>35784551
Well he would be my bodyguard and I wouldn't feel so insecure anymore
>>
I'd get my new meta-human friend to absolutely wreck the NLF. Then once we had enough money we'd live in luxury the rest of our lives. I'd want to be his friend more than masterpiece really.
>>
I'd sit on his pecs and ask him to walk through a park with me resting on his shoulder. Also put him in a loincloth and do some kinky caveman rp.
>>
>>35784692
Shitty book series, and yes, I did read it all.
>>
>>35784551

Parade him around in a little pink dress and make him dance while I collect money.
>>
>>35784551
Make money off of him. I would learn to be a sports agent or a fight promoter, doesn't really matter his power alone would fuel our careers.
>>
>>35784559
This but also have him cuck any man who gets on my bad side. Also, we could hangout
>>
>>35784551
I'd be happy to have a new gym bro
>>
Id ask him to teach me how to get fit. not as huge as him though. also hitch rides all day on his shoulders.
>>
File: master blaster.jpg (136KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [Google]
master blaster.jpg
136KB, 763x1200px
I'd start calling us Master Blaster and make loads of cash by becoming a duo who does stuff like acting and dancing.

I'd make sure he was happy too though: give him a share of the cash if he wanted any, make sure he gets some pussy, all that good stuff.
>>
>>35784551
nothing much, really. just having a friend around would be nice. we could watch baseball games everyday and beat niggas up that fuck with me
>>
>>35784551
>He is all natural
least believable aspect of this post desu
>>
>>35785591
>literally an 8ft+ giant with superhuman strength
>"nah it must be drugs"

Well I guess if gamma radiation counts as a drug.
>>
File: 37782863.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
37782863.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>make him play in the NBA
>we're now millionaires
>let him fuck me after games for being a good boy

why can't life be this easy
>>
My personal bodyguard who'd beat any shitskin who just looks at me, literally into a bloody pulp.
I'd order him to leave one alive and make him say "I'm just an inferior subhuman and should be grateful that you are letting me live, master".
>>
>>35784551
Just chill, until dindus get too uppity. He's in perfwct shape to go full Ben Garrison.
>>
Let him fuck my wife
>>
Do everything in my power to make him go all bara ahego. also ask him to put on a little weight and go bearmode.
>>
>>35786081
stop using weeb words you cuck
what the fuck do you know about anime, you got uncomfortable and had to go do your ablutions after watching a single episode of lucky star
>>
>>35785815
>>35785378
>>35784824
this
I would have him tour my favorite teams and win them championships while getting millions
>>
>>35784551

Dress up as CIA and bane for holloween
>>
Tell him to throatfuck me and make me worship him like in those Boris Vallejo paintings.
>>
ask him to play ranked with me on r6s
>>
>>35785570
You'd be Master, he'd be Blaster. He wouldn't be both. Watch the fucking film properly, you fuck.
>>
File: angrilyfixesbowtie.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
angrilyfixesbowtie.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>35786394
>I'd start calling us Master Blaster
>us
>not him
suck ur mum
>>
>>35786433
Fugg I can't read
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>35786394
Learn to read fuck boi
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.