[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went out with a tranny. AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1486573310933.jpg (206KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486573310933.jpg
206KB, 1080x1349px
I went out with a tranny.

AMA
>>
Are you homosexual?

Original comment
>>
>Yfw you didn't find out until you were gonna have sex
>>
>>35784111
Did you suck his big fat tranny cock?
>>
>>35784131
> Are you homosexual?

I went out with a man cosplaying as a woman...I would say that's full homosex
>>
>>35784111
Was it pic related? Was she good looking? Post some pictures.
>>
idi-ot
>>
>>35784131

I consider myself straight.

>>35784162

Yes I tried it but didn't like it.
>>
>>35784111
Whether that's a he or a she, that is a beautiful looking person
>>
>>35784111
Did its voice bother you?

Did it have a 5 o'clock shadow?

Was it cut or uncut?

Did it order a more manly meal than you?

Did it play footsie under the table with you?

Were you physically incapable of not staring at its giant undulating adams apple while it was talking?

Did you split the bill?
>>
>>35784213

>going out with a man
>being straight
>>
>>35784189

No. She was asian though and looked pretty in pics. IRL she was a bit more manly looking. Also she had a darker skin.
>>
>>35784223

Yes her voice was a bit too deep.
She had no stubble.
Uncut.
We just had coffee.
No.
I did not notice her adams apple.
I paid the bill.
>>
>>35784265

>she

Original original
>>
>>35784227
>Sucking dick
>Being straight
>>
>>35784284
Will you see this person again?
>>
>>35784111
Did you cum in her or did she cum in you?
>>
>>35784348

No it was a one night stand. It was fun but I can't see myself dating a transgirl.

>>35784395

We used condoms. She fucked me (and I came from that alone) and then I fucked her in the ass. She sucked my dick too and I tried sucking her dick.
>>
in a vaguely related thing

I went out with a girl from Thailand, the tranny jokes are not at all funny fucking off yourself i heard them constantly
>>
>>35784515
Can you expound on tranny jokes?
>>
>>35784492
>she fucked me

............................. anon I've got news for you
>>
>>35784584
everyone calling all girls from Thailand trannys, not original or funny
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.