[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Vaporwave Place in Florida?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I used to live in the state in the 80s when I was very young, but it's changed a lot since then. I want to live in the most 80s place Florida still has - I don't care if I have to live in a shitty apartment, as long as the neighborhood looks neat. My main concerns, however, are that the state is just becoming a combination of Cuba and the South now and the toll roads everywhere. How bad are both of these?

Obviously Miami Beach probably ranks pretty high, but is there anything else? That's a really small area.

Trumpniggers go to hell, I don't want your bullshit opinion. I'm only interested in living in a NON-neonazi area. I live around enough hicks here. I'm trying to get as far away from the filth of fat ignoramuses as possible.
>>
Answer me, you faggots!
>>
File: 1489729381321.jpg (309KB, 1797x1191px)
1489729381321.jpg
309KB, 1797x1191px
Pic related.

Come live in the Orlando suburbs in upper-Orange/Seminole county. Very comfy and Disney is a thirty minute drive.
>>
Pretty much the entire southern half of the state. Love cruising on I-95 when the sun is going down and everything is glowing, palm trees everywhere, ocean and rivers on both sides.
>>
>>35784530
Disney's garbage. I haven't really looked at Orlando yet, because I've heard it's such a touristy mess.

So what's so 80s about Orlando? And I don't mean the tourist traps. I mean actual neighborhoods?
>>
How bad are the toll roads?
>>
>>35784561
>Disney's garbage.
Fucking pleb.

>So what's so 80s about Orlando?
Was referring more to Epcot but you're not interested in that.
>>
>>35784580
>Fucking pleb.
You have that backwards. If I wanted to stare at fake plastic shit I could do that anywhere.

>Was referring more to Epcot but you're not interested in that.
I'd like to see it, but I'm not going to live at Epcot.
>>
>>35783844
>vaporwave
>non neonazi

alright
who's gonna be the one to tell him?
>>
>>35784608
You know nothing. Neonazis can't steal the 80s.
>>
>>35784623
look up fashwave, goodnight
>>
>>35784739
Eat shit. Good day.
>>
>>35784580
Disney is garbage, even if you like that kind of crap the lines are hours long.
>>
>>35784802
>going to Disney in the summertime
>>
>>35784578
Anyone going to answer this question? It sounds like they could be pretty bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.