[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i-is this common? please no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

i-is this common?

please no
>>
>>35783722
It's common, yes. They have a term for it - alpha fucks, beta bucks. Women will fuck physically attractive men on a moment's notice, while those deemed to be only good for relationships will get screened very carefully. That, and men are predisposed to avoid promiscuous females as anything other than pump&dump material. If she wants a provider, she needs to convince his hindbrain that getting cucked is not a likely scenario.
>>
>>35783722
Yes, pretty much everyone makes the distinction between casual meaningless sex and actual sex because they're not morons.
>>
>>35783852
>>35783893
>Actually reading something that uses the phrases "bluepill" and "redpiller" unironically
Jesus christ are you 12/
>>
i've slept with 33 people and the three best times where when the girl made me wait and get to know her. the relationships succeeded to varying degrees before fizzling out, but the sex and intimacy was great after a slow build up. one night stands are fun and i've had really good times doing that, but theres something about the build up, you know?
>>
>>35783893
>she has changed
>she'll never cheat on me
>the past is the past
>>
>>35783722
>Filename
Kek
>>35783893
Regardless of what label you attach to it it's still just benis in bagina.
>>
>>35783915
>thinks this constitutes an argument on an anonymous indonesian snakehunting bulletin
>>
also lmao at guys who can't get over their girlfriends past partners.

you're literally allowing those men to cuck you

pathetic.

i've banged virgins and ive slept with girls who've had more partners than me. just use protection and don't be an insecure asshole about it.
>>
>>35783980
Thanks for the advice you magnanimous normalfag
Now pls leave
>>
File: 1490185159649.jpg (42KB, 239x230px) Image search: [Google]
1490185159649.jpg
42KB, 239x230px
>>35783980
Get off my board, goon
>>
>>35783995
>>35783996

i've actually helped robots on this board to become better versions of themselves and acclimatise to society. and i mean in person. i used to post chad helps robots threads.

want some help?
>>
>>35783722
The act of sex doesn't change, regardless of the meaning you try to attach to it. Making a stable, loving partner wait for something you'd readily give up to a Chad makes no fucking sense. It really just shows that women only fuck betas as a last resort.
>>
File: IMG_3093.jpg (71KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3093.jpg
71KB, 640x736px
>>35784030
>I've actually helped robots on this board to become better versions of themselves
Well LA DEE FUCKIN DA we've got a regular saint here boys
You must be so proud of yourself
You sound like such a great guy my man
How heroic of you to descend from your golden Chad throne to assist those who have lost their way
I love you
I unironically love you
What a beautiful man
>>
>>35784088

nice dubs friend

and dude it was so gratifying. i was there when one of the guys kissed a girl for the first time. it still took him a while to sleep with someone, but gaining actual human affection and love made him renounce and be embarrassed about the racism and sexism he had cultivated on this board. whoda thunk it

anyway, im around for some q's before getting my takeaway and ploughin my gfs ass
>>
thanks to subjectivity
everything is contextual

you can only
decontextualize an act
after the fact
converting it into
something it wasn't
in doing so
>>
>>35783722
Yep. It's common because guys will disrespect themselves enough to believe this. Really though, if you do this your building the entire relationship on her being allowed to control your time whenever she feels like controlling your time. The first time you fuck it might feel really good because of the wait but relationships like that inevitably fizzle out as a result of a lack of respect for her man that the woman has(because the guy allowed her to not give a shit about his time/desires right from the beginning) or because the guy eventually gets resentful of the girl or loses interest.

You will obviously have to wait for most girls to warm up to you before you can jump in and start fucking but if you feel like she's just wasting your time then you should just leave. Also, if she actually gives you the excuse "I'm not fucking you because your more special than the other guys." then that just means she has no idea how to make actually feel good or she's just lying to feel like she has some kind of weird integrity about her pussy. Either way she doesn't give a fuck about your time and you should just fucking leave and go get pussy somewhere else.
>>
File: blacked4.jpg (123KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
blacked4.jpg
123KB, 1024x692px
>>35783980
uhhhh stooop with cuck meme plz
>>
File: blacked1.jpg (232KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
blacked1.jpg
232KB, 1280x1920px
>>35784384
cuck is not a good thinf
>>
File: fortyfive.jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
fortyfive.jpg
47KB, 579x553px
>Chad fucks her on the first date
>You have to wait

Those tindr experiments really showed it. Chad means pussy on tap. Betas have to take her out, wine and dine her for a chance at the pussy.
>>
If you want sex to have meaning, you can give it meaning because humans create meaning. If you don't want to give it meaning, don't. Choose to be around people who choose similar values. Be understanding when people don't choose your values but firmly defend your own.

Why is this so hard.
>>
Yes.

For some people, sex is fairly easy to get. They like sex, but they don't want the extra baggage/stress of a relationship. So instead they have casual sex with many partners, which typically results in them devaluing it's worth.

The bottom line is that if they have casual sex, you should fuck and chuck them. They're not relationship material, they'll be shit at pair bonding.

For a serious relationship, you want people who haven't developed those kinds of bad habits yet.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.