[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my type

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bryan.jpg (904KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bryan.jpg
904KB, 2048x1536px
Pic-related is the exact definition of my 'type'.

Burly and muscly and manly, blue-eyed, and blonde.

The problem is there's not that many of those people to begin with, much less gay ones; and out of that tiny population, even a smaller few would be people I'd be compatible with. It doesn't help that I'm a spic, and that most of those guys tend to go for other white guys.

Fuck, /r9k/, I'm so fucked. I'm never going to get someone in the range that falls into the type that I posted. And I don't want to settle. Really, I fucking hate the idea of settling: might as well stay lonely than be with someone I'm not happy with.

And before they start flooding the thread with "are u a girl???": no, I'm a male Robot.
>>
I guess your only chance is to go to Scandinavia.
>>
If he went to Scandinavia he would find the exact opposite. Dark skinned dark haired Muslims who would throw him off a building. OP is actually a faggot
>>
>>35783600
>>35783715
There has to be at least one Gaybot that looks like that, though
>>
>>35783561
anker no anking
>>
>>35784076
>anker no anking

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>35783561
I would hardly call that blonde. More like a light balsamic diarhea
>>
File: Carioca.jpg (37KB, 536x438px) Image search: [Google]
Carioca.jpg
37KB, 536x438px
>>35784878
Sounds like jealousy, if you ask me, but who cares what you say anyways?
>>
>>35783561
>Burly and muscly

fat and ugly is your type.
>>
>>35784842
it's an esoteric cripplecock meme
>>
>>35785634
>"people have different tastes than me!"

Grow up. Deal with it.
>>
>>35785843
dan, you're a pass-agg douche
why don't you try being right and correct, like I always am
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.