[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now the dust has settled, what do you really think about Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: Chad.png (1MB, 946x952px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
1MB, 946x952px
Now the dust has settled, what do you really think about Chad?
>>
I don't think about Chad because I spend all of my time thinking about how I hate myself.
>>
Chads are actually the best friends you can have.
Not even memeing.
>>
>>35782696
This. Stop reading NTR doujins, Chads are bromance material. That's real love.
>>
>>35782673
I want to lick his abs and make fun of him until he decides to tear off my clothes and make me pay for my antics.
I'm a guy by the way
>>
>>35782673

Honestly, I want to fuck him. Really, really badly
>>
>>35782747
Shut up you fucking faget
>>
>>35782696
>>35782719
fagbots go and stay go

>>35782673
wish i could have his life, but w/e
>>
>>35782786
If you think a bromance is faggotry you don't know shit about male bonding. Protip: it doesn't mean you have a sexual relationship.
>>
For once, OP isn't a faggot. It's everyone else
>>
>>35782673
I am mostly heterosexual but really good-looking men awaken the fembot within me,
>>
>>35782673
I still don't know what's /r9k/'s definition of Chad but I'm not jealous of Chad getting bitches.
Maybe one day if I'm ever interested in somebody I'll be wary of Chad but for now why should I care? Hell, he might actually make a really good friend and wingman.
>>
>>35782782
You'd rape a Chad with your tongue too, if you ever had the chance, and you'd accept the price for it:
Spooning in the buff with him, you the little spoon, giving your ripped best friend a thigh job while he pumps your penis with his large, powerful hands.
>>
>>35782862
This
It isn't gay until you're married
>>
>>35782696
Well, Chads have nothing to gain from a robot after all so if they actually befriend one you can be sure Chad's a good friend.
>>
>>35782673
Some guy with really good DNA.
>>
File: 1478146977691.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478146977691.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35782719
>Chad befriends me
>Says and does bromance-tier shit to me (playfully calling me babe, sitting on my lap, slapping my ass, etc.)
>Can't do it back because I'm secretly attracted to him and it would feel weird and I know it'd get to my head
>tfw I know we'll never be anything more than close friends because he's straight but am glad I'm friends with him because he's a cool/nice guy
God being gay fucking sucks
>>
>>35782950
Holy shit you are fucking gay
>>
>>35782673
He's hot, but what's happening to his jaw?
>>
>>35783448
>he's straight
No he's not, at least not when he finds you on his bed in cute stockings with your boypucci spread. Trust me.
>>
>>35783470
It's not gay to help your normie friend out when his roastwhore girlfriend is being a bitch.
You just rub his shaft and fondle his balls to cheer him up, all the while kissing his chest and throat, and slowly he'll realize you were the only one who was always there for him.
After he blows his hot, socially well adjusted load, he'll put a toned arm around your shoulder, pulling you close so he can kiss your forehead and cheek and eventually your lips while he masturbates you to a squirming orgasm.
Then you'll play video games until you get tired and fall asleep in each other's arms.
>>
>>35783666
You homosexual nigger!
>>
>>35783448
>Calls you babe
>Slaps your ass
>Sits on your lap

>Straight

Honestly you should only be holding back from pushing your relationship with this guy further because you might lose a friendship.

I'd say try to be a bit more touchy, but not enough to set off any red flags. If, in turn, he starts getting more cuddly towards you over time, then your golden. Otherwise, just wait, maybe something will change.
>>
>>35783602
>No he's not, at least not when he finds you on his bed in cute stockings with your boypucci spread. Trust me.

Holy shit shut the fuck up you insufferable fucking faggot
>>
>>35783841
Seriously, trapfags are literally everywhere, even in a thread about actual homosexuals.
>>
OP reporting in here.

>checks replies
>full of homo shit

Well, why don't you guys just go ahead?
Go ahead and do what?
Gee, I don't know... Suck my cock?

;)
>>
>>35783602
Buttholes are gross.
Real men are hands only
>>
>>35782696
Nope. Chads have ZERO morals. I can't have anything to do with the wicked.
>>
>>35783877
>I can't have anything to do with the wicked.

So why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>35783877
>/r9k/
>morals

Most of these losers are sociopaths
>>
>>35783666
Satanic trips of degeneracy what the fug
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>35783890
To make /pol/ cry mostly. This site went to shit after gaymercancer and the only reason I come here now is to punish the assholes I hate who ruined the site.

>>35783898
I know. All men are.
>>
>>35783877
You know you want Chad.
He'll ween you on the peen soon enough
>>
>>35783913
>To make /pol/ cry mostly. This site went to shit after gaymercancer and the only reason I come here now is to punish the assholes I hate who ruined the site.

pretty stupid desu
>>
>>35782673
I hate him and always will.
>>
>>35783933
No. I won't even speak to a slut, a druggie or an animal abuser and I hate the middle class, so chad's fucked with me (totally not fucked at all).

>>35783937
Like I have anything better to do.
>>
File: 1487717428522.png (75KB, 1229x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487717428522.png
75KB, 1229x417px
>>35783913
This
And here's why
>>
>>35782696
this is why they're chads, women desire him sexually and guys want to be his friend.
>>
>>35783780
no you gay autist
>>
>>35783961
Yep two giant scoops of cancer and the site was ruined.
>>
>>35782934

I have the same, except its suave men.
Someone like Tom Hiddleston or Idris Elba.
>>
>>35784146
>ldris Elba.
>>
>>35784146
>Idris Elba
>I think he's attractive because Hollywood keeps telling me he is and I'm an idiot
He's ugly as shit. If you're going to cream over a nigger, there are far better looking ones.
>>
>>35784187
>>35784181

Maybe he wasn't a great example. But its about the way the dress,walk and talk.
>>
>>35784268
So, in other words, you're a fucking idiot who literally FEELS the way the media tells you to. Great. I'm so glad there are so very many morons on my planet.
>>
>>35782673
Dont envy him at all. I prefer my drama free responsibility neet free life of vidya and getting high
>>
File: 1485978042136s.jpg (3KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1485978042136s.jpg
3KB, 125x98px
>>35784146
>Tom Hiddleston
>Idris Elba
You're going to get a lot of hate for your taste in men from the faggots of this sub.
>>
>>35783780
I'm just going to copy and paste my response from another thread.

Also, he's not gay. He gets annoyed when you call him gay for being a male cheerleader or call him a fuckboy because he dresses like a skater and will tell you he doesn't care because he gets more girls than you.
He asks his friends, including me, what their opinions are of the girls he knows and the girls he matches with on Tinder.
He's only done the sitting on the lap thing with me twice, said "bye babe" to me once, and slapped my ass once over the course of the past three months. I guarantee you he does this shit to me because he wants to make me uncomfortable because I'm guarded and reserved and have a very hard time showing intimacy.

In short, he's not gay and I'm attracted to him, so I can't do that shit back because it feels weird.
>>
>>35783900
>>35783680
You and chad would get bored playing video games after while, and just start wrestling on his living room rug. He's obviously stronger, and ends up pinning you to the floor with his groin over your face and his hands on your legs. your wimpy arms can do nothing.
But he made a mistake: he's in boxers.
One cum-stuffed nut peaks of the leg of his underwear, and you start lapping at it. He doesn't break the pin, though initially e gasps and starts shivering.
You suck it until it falls out of the hammock and over your mouth. You open wide and recieve a little over half his nut past your lips. immediately you start rolling your tongue around it.
>Jesus, anon!
he says.
This goes on and on, him desperately trying to stay on top, while you play with his fruit, moaning into it and throwing vibrations into his groin which spread through out his body. He was already hard when the wrestling started, but now his member is jutting painfully against the fabric of his boxers, not that you could see that, with his fit bottom bit in the way.
>Fuck!
he says in fustration and let's go of you, though his groin remains on your face.
He fumbles with his fly until his thick dick escapes, and right away begins to jack off while squatting over you.
He growls in his throat every time you groan into his ball, sopping with your spit.

he comes fairly quick, pulling up your shirt up before he does, and when the strings of his molten load stop slapping onto your stomach you assume that your game is over, that you won, and spit his nut out of your drooling drenched lips.
>>
>>35784327
>sub
found the redditor
>>
>>35784843
Why are you typing all this shit??? For what purpose????
>>
>>35782673
Honestly - nothing. Chads are born and genetic failures are born, we were just unlucky to be in the second group
>>
>>35784904
>what purpose
What purpose did you have to wrestle with chad.
what reason did you have to think you'd won the wrestling match. Instead of just getting off of you and conceding, Chad stayed on top of you, pulled your pants down, laid on top of you (mashing his chest against the puddle of semen he'd left on your belly) and began masturbating you while saying
>how do you like this you fucking cheater

He'll start licking your sack to egg onto cumming, which you do, in short time. he gets up, briefly leaving you panting and red on the floor while he gets some paper towels or tissues to clean the both of you off.
>>
Chad internet defense force plz go and stay go
>>
>>35785072
*to egg you onto cumming

I didn't spell check this one at all
>>
>>35782673
I see him as a role model, and can be an okay guy sometimes.
>>
>>35783961
Damn this reminded me that I actual quit 4chan for a couple of years a while ago. Why did I come back
>>
File: 1488168552486.png (141KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1488168552486.png
141KB, 500x366px
>>35785294
You already know the answer, anon-kun
>>
>>35785210

Your role model is a guy that was given everything handed to him on a silver platter? Wow
>>
>>35783913
>site went to shit after gamergate

site went to shit after the scientology raids, newfag.
>>
>>35785355
Not every Chad was born Chad.

Some are self made.
>>
>>35785473
Chads are now cloning themselves? Fuck how can we compete?
>>
>>35782673
A chad mortally humiliated me in high school and I will never forgive any chad now.

>go to first high school dance
>too shy to approach anybody
>stand alone in the corner the whole night hoping someone will ask me to dance
>10 minutes til the end of the dance and I have been standing there alone like a sperg bobbing my head for 2 hours
>the most popular kids in school are hovering nearby now
>the biggest chad in school walks up to me
>"hey, let's dance"
>his friends gather around us while we awkwardly circle on the dance floor
>he's chatting with them and ignoring me while dancing
>"Hey Jimbo, remember when I kissed susan in the school play? It was like THIS"
>he grabs my face roughly and plants a huge wet kiss on my lips
>all the popular kids laugh
>I run back to my corner and start to cry
>they're still laughing
>chad does his last dance with a popular girl he actually likes
>I tell my mom the dance went well

fuck chad.
>>
>>35782673
I avoid him like the fucking plague for multiple reasons.
>>
>tfw to handsome to get rates
such is the life of robochads everywhere
>>
>>35785583
What you need is a warm, princely Chad to fix your heart
with a tender dicking
>>
>>35782673
Chad a flag stealer

>t. Romania
>>
File: 4557591[2].jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
4557591[2].jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>35785550
don't make me call the police
>>
>>35785658
No such thing. Chads are the ubermensch normie. they can't resist mocking losers like me.
>>
>>35785550
Just suck them all off so they fall asleep. Your mouth is the only thing that can save us, anon!
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.