[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good job that hasn't been driven down by Mexicans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1486763586898.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486763586898.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
What's a good job that hasn't been driven down by Mexicans?
>>
>>35782615
neurosurgeon
>>
>>35782615
Which good jobs have been driven down by Mexicans?
>>
>>35782615
>>35782632
Medicine, engineering, science
Anything that takes a brain
>>
>>35782674
Pretty much construction, lots of manual labor jobs, a few trades, clerical work
>>
>>35782729
Surely they aren't giving work visas to Mexicans to do manual labor and construction. Do you mean that the jobs are being driven down by the factory owners and strawbosses who hire illegals? Perhaps we should start by putting them in jail.
>>
anything thats not garden work
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35783426
I agree, they need deported and the people hiring them belong in prison.
>>
anything that requires a degree
>>
>>35783426
>Perhaps we should start by putting them in jail.
its against the law but its hard to prove
>>
Border Patrol
>>
File: popo.png (146KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
popo.png
146KB, 350x263px
>>35782615
Police officer has not been hijacked by the spics as far as I can see
>>
>>35782615
>ree it's the spics fault that I'm a lazy, tendie-eating, mountain-dew-chugging, unhealthy, chronic-masturbating, loli-watching creepy fatass who refuses to work
>>
I work as a fire watch at Navy shipyard and most of the guys that work here are Mexicans with working Visa's. They proudly show them off as if I don't believe them or something. The older ones have gained their citizenship. Makes me kind of proud as a vet that someone works so hard to live in our country. I get mad when I see Mexican kids my age flaunting around their scholarships and confessing out loud that they're illegal. Who the fuck does that? If you're so proud to be illegal then why are you here. Even my coworkers and supervisors talk shit about how shitty Mexico is.
>>
>>35785091
>Ten workers
>Same social security number
>Hard to prove
Riiiight. But let's build a wall and fuck up the legal immigration system worse because putting American businessmen in jail for trying to make a living is unamerican!
>>
>>35785191
>"ree it doesn't matter if the job has been eaten up by mexicans so you can't get it, you're just a lazy fatass who doesn't want to get a job that you will hate for the rest of your life because some spic stole the one you wanted!"
>>
>>35785744
They are making a living off of breaking the fucking law and need to be punished for it. Nobody (I stress this heavily) NOBODY is above the law. it doesn't matter the reason why you committed the crime, you should be punished for it regardless.
>>
>>35782632
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/24/health/lifeswork-dr-q/

No
>>
>>35786137
What dream job, pray tell, did a spic steal from you, fatbody?
>>
>>35786280
I'm playing devil's advocate. Your point is foolish because you don't know if that is his situation or not. Letting illegals take jobs from actual Americans is an exploitative deal to american citizens, you're saying it's ok to harm a fraction of the population as long as others benefit from it, you're promoting a predatory exploitative relationship.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.