[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any short men on the planet that women still swoon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 7

File: 1473720909960.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1473720909960.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
Are there any short men on the planet that women still swoon over?
Last century it was not that big a deal being short but now in 2017 it seems like a huge deal.
Are there any men escaping this fad?
Any at all?
Also who is the woman in this meme?
Is she some sort of celebrity?
>>
I guess there's Putin but he's 64 years old.
>>
no

for women today? it's 6' or death. You could be a good looking 5'8 guy with a high iq and monster cock, women would pick a retard with a busted chin over you

that's just how it is now, women are obsessed withtall men
>>
>>35782545
There's plenty of manlets out there who get their fair share of pussy.

It's just they tend to put on an "alpha" facade towards certain women, and some of them just eat that shit up. Beta manlets always get the short end of the stick for mostly two things and two things only (that is unless you're under 5'4, then there's not much hope for you):
>for being a total beta
>or being literally facially hideous
>or both
>>
5'6" quagmire here. Older guy.
I never had problems with being short until about a year ago.
This manlet meme is killing us.
I did not used to be like this
>>
Tom Cruise
Robert Downey Jr
Usher

They're all in the 5'7-5'8 range
>>
>>35782545
>Are there any short men on the planet that women still swoon over?

Very high status men.

>Last century it was not that big a deal being short but now in 2017 it seems like a huge deal.

It's fucking crazy out there. Fucking roasties and their tiny brains. Cannot believe that they are responsible for shaping our next generation and they decided that it will be a bunch of tall brainlets.

>Are there any men escaping this fad?
>Any at all?

Very high status men.

>Also who is the woman in this meme?

It's just some random roastie from facebook.

>Is she some sort of celebrity?

No.
>>
>>35783226
>>35783226
Those are old men who made their mark decades ago.
>>
>>35783226
They have money and are famous.
>>
As a short men I wish I could find a women who is ugly, smart and tall.

I don't give a fuck about looks at this point. If she's smart that means my smart genes are not going to be wasted and tall is needed to compensate for my stumpy leg genes.

Alternatively a short girl who is smart and pretty. We can use IVF to only have girls. I always wanted daughters anyway.
>>
>>35783271

That is what it takes. It makes sense statistically.
>>
>>35783254
Zac Efron then?
The Jonas Brothers?
>>
>>35783317
Dont let this fad remove short men from the future.
Being tall is a waste of resources and tall people die younger.
100 years from now it may well be the total opposite fad when tall men are ostracized
>>
>>35783369

I'm starting to believe roasties are just plain dumb.

I don't get it.

Cannot you see that your reasoning is banal? How can you compare a normal guy who is short to a celebrity?

Can I compare you to Taylor Swift, assuming you're white? You're both white women. I guess you'd both have the same selection of men then, right.
>>
>>35783410
Not a roastie nor am I white. He asked for short men that women swoon over. For that to be anyone recognizable, they would have to be celebs. I don't know how else to answer the question besides posting randos from instagram (and I don't exactly search for dudes on there) and assuming their height
>>
Worst thing about being short is that, growing up nobody prepares you for it. Everyone knows about being really fat or having an ugly face but nobody tells you that being short is unattractive.

I honestly didn't know height mattered so much to women until I started trying to get my first date at 21.

The only hints I got growing up was my mother telling me how tall I have grown (she's very short). Other than that I didn't know it was such a big deal.

So when you're 21 and you go from thinking you're a 6/10 to realising you're a 2/10, it really shatters your world.
>>
Justin beiber
All the guys from One Direction (all sub 5'10)
zac efron
kit harrington
scott eastwood
both jonas brothers
>>
>>35783593
It was not always like this
>>
>>35782732
Found the delusional bitter virgin lanklet. Taller means more likely to be a virgin, never forget that fact.
>>
How can you even get a gf if you're 6'4" and above? It's a death sentence. If you're over 6'4" tall you will die a kissless virgin. No man over that height has ever had sex.
>>
>>35783242
What are you talking about? It's a well known fact that virginity and bad facial aesthetics is directly correlated with height.
>>
>>35783724
>Taller means more likely to be a virgin, never forget that fact.

Only because they have higher standards.

Some of the faggots on /r9k/ are tall and even good looking and the only reason they are virgins is because they cannot land a 9/10 Stacey but could actually easily land a 6/10 femlet if they wanted to, but they consider that beneath them because all their friends have hotter women.
>>
Man the insecurity in this thread is just radiating miles.
>>
>>35782732
women don't give a fuck about tall men, im 6'1 with an ugly face. sick of this meme
>>
What kills me is the lack of choice. And not because I have high standards of physical attraction. But I cannot stand stupid women. Fuck stupid women. I cannot stand them. But statistically, if I meet a girl who is smart, she is not going to be interested in me.

I have to play the numbers game to find girls who are interested, but then it turns out they are stupid.

ARGHH
>>
>5 feet 1 inch man
>3/10 face

And no woman swoon over a short guy and if he is ugly then that man is doomed .
>>
>>35783832

Maybe it's because you're such a brainlet that you cannot figure out basic logic.

Women want their men to be tall. That doesn't mean that being tall makes you automatically attractive. It does however mean that being short makes you automatically unattractive.

How can you never understand that? Nobody is claiming that being tall will automatically get you girls. We are saying being short will automatically hinder you from getting girls. The two statements aren't logically equivalent.
>>
has anyone ever doxxed the cunt in OP's pic?
>>
Try non-western women

I mean they still like taller guys but in Asia or South America but anything above 5'6 is good and they don't have quite the same psychotic obsession with it.

The whole height thing here is definitely encouraged by the media, among millennial women it's become a cult desu
>>
>>35783991

It's just some random cunt on Facebook. Facebook has image recognition that automatically finds and recommends friends to you based on the faces in the pictures you upload (yes it's THAT creepy).

So guess what? If you upload the picture, Facebook will recommend her as a friend.

That's one way to find out.
>>
>>35782545
Shit mate, i don't know what you guys are bitchin about.
I'm disgustingly smol and the ladies like it. Something about a short, cute hugtoy is what they say.
Don't have the guts to ask any of them out tho.
>>
>>35784086
if you're not fucking them anything you say is irrelevant
>>
>>35784059

Chinese girls were really into me. I'm very short and they were even shorter still, by a lot. They seemed pretty into me.

The other girl that was into me was a Russian girl, but she wasn't Slavic. She looked really Asian. Like maybe Mongolian or something.

I'm 5'3 for the record.
>>
>>35783934
>being short makes you automatically unattractive

What a brainlet you are. No wonder you're a kissless virgin, you are too stupid to even know what women want. Your IQ can't be higher than 70.
>>
>>35784118
I can't argue with that.
Might do it someday, will probably post a thread while doing it too.
>>
>>35784086
>I'm disgustingly smol

Let me guess you're 5'7 - 5'9
>>
>>35784059
5'5 Brazilian here. Can confirm.

Though, I am blue eyed and pale with a cute face which makes me rarer.
Girls I'm most successful with are teenagers and girls who are wife-material, usually they're same height or taller than me.

Sluts, single mothers, short girls, girls who "had it with partying and want to settle down", etc, all don't like me.
>>
File: heightmatters.png (89KB, 730x872px) Image search: [Google]
heightmatters.png
89KB, 730x872px
>height 60%
>face 20%
>health (i.e. not fat) 20%
>>
>>35784137
5'7, the only thing smaller than me now are midgets.
>>
Peter Dinklage
>>
>>35784207
ahh yes, the one attractive midget in human history
>>
I live in a degenerate northern European country.

I find that I can with some effort slut around with girls, but I don't, because I'm not a slut. I try to get with women who are serious and want a long term relationship but they are always like, "you're really sweat but you're just a tiny bit too short, but don't worry I'm sure a lot of girls won't mind".

The fact that I can be their sex toy but I cannot be their husband really bothers me. Fuck this degenerate culture.
>>
Bigger is always better in America, also for some reason our girls today are really really tall like 5'8+ and not in good shape so they are pushing 180lbs. Just big women that take big poops and have a big feet. Its not good.
>>
>>35784239
Ah, America, the land where there are more fat people than normal or fit people...

What's wrong with that country
>>
>>35784194

5'7 is the upper limit of short

I'm 5'3 and I know very well that there are plenty of guys who are shorter than you because I meet them everyday.

You just don't really notice people shorter than you. Lots of guys on here are shorter than 5'7.

5'7 is still tall enough for a lot of women. You don't really know the struggle of being below average female height.
>>
>>35784225

He's not attractive. Why the fuck do people say he is attractive? He's ugly. People are projecting when they say that. He's ugly but his social status makes their brain think he is attractive.
>>
>>35784282
I'd say he's pretty good looking for a guy with dwarfism

but either way he is charismatic
>>
>>35784239
Where the fuck do you live, most women are like 5'4" in America.
>>35784259
America is only like 30% fat, we're like #11 or #10 in the world now, we've went down actually.
>>
>>35782545
You don't have to be really tall, you just need to be tallER than the other guys she has available

Which becomes increasingly more difficult depending on just how short you are, but you can improve your chances by moving away to a place where the men are shorter.
>>
>>35784271

There are different tiers to being short IMO

5'10 - 5'11: You really shouldn't comlpain, you're not short you're just not "tall"

5'7 - 5'9: You're kinda short, you're a manlet. But still taller than the vast majority of women. You're not a midget or anything. Just a slight set back in dating.

5'6 and below: God help you
>>
>>35784271
Oh really? I might just be surrounded by tall people then.
>>
>>35784319
this used to be the case maybe 10 years ago but dating has changed, any below 6'0 is legit shit tier to women now
>>
>>35782545
I always liked shorter guys, crushed on celebrities that are around 5'6-5'8. The only boyfriend I ever had was slightly shorter than me. I'm 5'10.

Unfortunately most girls do want a guy to be at least taller than they are. When I'd tell another girl I like short dudes they look at me like I'm crazy. Really stupid, they miss out on some amazing men because of this.
>>
>>35784304
>America is only like 30% fat
~35% overweight and ~35% obese, for a total of ~70% overweight or obese

America has stabilized, though. It's not going down, it's just not increasing as fast as everyone else.
>>
>>35784178
>dumb roastie posts her opinion
>it now becomes fact

/r9k/ strikes again. Believing anything as long as it supports your bitter virginal fantasies.
>>
>>35784375
hihihihih I'm not like the other girls amrite bois
>>
>>35784319
You do realize like the average man on the planet (not even counting Asia) is like 5'8" right?
>>35784352
No, you've changed anon. Nothing else has changed, you're just so focused on height that you're un-attractive to women and start throwing a fit about your height. Women want someone who can lead and be an actual fucking man, not someone crying in the corner over their height.

Plenty of dudes 5'6"+ get laid constantly. git gud
>>
>>35784225
That's still one more than the number of attractive guys over 6'4" in history.
>>
I've used this as an excuse but it's such bullshit. I'm 5'8" and although I don't have the best height I'm not going to pretend it isn't my complete lack of social skills.
>>
>>35784375
You might as well skip raising a son and just abort the manlet you grow instead. You'd save him tons of pain.
>>
>>35784382

You can google the thread and read through it. It's a very long thread and there are probably a hundred different woman of the same opinion.
>>
>>35784308
Taller means you will be seen as a freak and not attractive. Why do you think most virgins on /r9k/ are tall?
>>
>>35784382
the poll has over 100 people

based on it roughly 30% of girls would date a 5'3 man

if you include normie girls who never use internet forums it's probably brought down to 10-20%
>>
Fucking legit though, i know no one (except some family members) IRL that is smaller that 6'0, seriously.
>>
>>35784403
>Plenty of dudes 5'6"+ get laid constantly

(raises hand)

You need to be outgoing and good-looking, that's all. Tallfags have nothing on us.
>>
>>35784428
You don't have to be a freak to be taller than the second best guy she has available.

And the problem with /r9k/ tall guys is that they're lanklets. Pretty much skin and bones. They need to eat a lot more and work out, that's all.
>>
>>35784403
>You do realize like the average man on the planet (not even counting Asia) is like 5'8" right?

Do you think american girls care about that?
>>
>>35784427
>>35784441
The poll question was "would you date a guy under 5'3" ? Not "do you agree that height is 60% of attractiveness".

Bitter virgin lanklets are getting more and more delusional each day.
>>
>>35783886
I am so sorry senpai :^(
>>
>>35784453
Hear hear, a good personality can always outdo a tall guy, would also help if your stick is not a toothpick.
>>
>>35784426

>manlet

She's 5'10 and slightly shorter probably means 5'8 at most.

Their male child's prospective height would be 6' - 6'3.

It's actually works really well for tall women, short men couples because height of son and height of mother are correlated and height of daughter and father are also correlated.

So the daughters end up slightly shorter than the average of their heights and the sons end up slightly taller than the average of their heights.

Their kids would be perfect height.
>>
>>35784489
>a good personality can always outdo a tall guy
come one... stop, this isn't reddit, you don't need to lie for upboats
>>
>>35784489
Dick size doesn't really matter for first contact because once she sees it, it's too late. That being said I have 7", so it looks quite big in proportion. Never had a girl complain about its size.
>>
there's a dude a head shorter than myself at my work who was taking out managers on dates within days of starting there; who started dating a high school stacy a week after breaking up with his last chick

of course it helps that he's a blue eyed bearded wrestler and isn't a douchebag, but yeah, height doesn't really matter. it has virtually no relevance to the creation of a robot. that's the redpill of the day, bros.
>>
Man I'm glad to be the ideal height of 6'2 but it doesn't even matter because I'm a hikki for life. But fuck does that pic make me angry and feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>35784441

You need to factor in that lots of girls are just trying to console the guy. There is no way that up to 30% of women would actually date a 5'3 guy. I'd put it in the range of 1 out of 200 if anything.

I'm 5'3 myself. I gotten attention from women but very, very rarely.
>>
We will probably get to a point where humans being too tall gives health problems and becomes annoying to get around in buildings and stuff. When we reach that point the trend will reverse somewhat and shorter men will be seen as more attractive (this won't happen until long after we're dead though)
>>
File: 1490358916372.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1490358916372.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>All these salty manlets ITT

Just kys tbqh familia. Your chance for pussy is basically 0%
>>
>>35784525
dick size is a legit meme only men care about it

girls would rather date a 6'2 guy with a 4 inch dick than a 5'6 guy who is packing 9 inches
>>
>>35784489

In the long run. Problem is the girl will give a chance to the tall guy. He will be horrible to her and dumb her.

She will never give a chance to the short guy so he cannot show her that he will take better care of her than the taller guy.
>>
>>35784538
>but yeah, height doesn't really matter.

Lol keep telling yourself that lil guy
>>
>>35784599
lol is it your first day on the internet

fyi women prefer to be with a good looking man that abuses them than an ugly man who is kind to them... kindness isn't a turn on
>>
>>35784598
That's like saying that height is a legit meme because girls would rather date a 5'6 guy who's an international superstar who has multiple Ferraris rather than a 6'2 mcdonalds cashier. You're comparing guys too different.

Girls would prefer a 6'2 guy with a bigger dick compared to a 6'2 guy with a smaller one, if only because the smaller one will end up looking like less of a man.

Of course, this is only until a certain point. No one wants mr mcmonsterdick for more than bragging rights, so you don't have to actually be with him forever. mr slightlyaboveaveragedick is the best.
>>
>>35784598
>girls would rather date a 6'2 guy with a 4 inch dick than a 5'6 guy who is packing 9 inches

t. 6'2" virgin with a 4 inch dick
>>
>>35784598

Which makes complete sense. They care about two things:

1. how they look alongside their boyfriend
2. prospective children

Dicksize is not going to help in either category but height does.
>>
>>35784599
>She will never give a chance to the short guy
If the short guy is a raging autist, then no. But if he's a normal confident guy, then obviously she'll pick him over the tall abusive autist.
>>
>>35784663
I don't really buy this crap if women were concerned with their prospective children they wouldn't race mix or breed with stupid men or irresponsible men etc
>>
>>35782545
being short has always been a negative, what are you on about lmao
>>
>>35784613
This post translates to:

>I'm 6'3" and a virgin but I could lose my virginity any time because I'm tall I just haven't bothered yet!
>>
>>35784687
I can't think of a single instance in human history where a woman willing chose a shorter male over a taller one
>>
>>35784627

He will dump her though. Because the fact that he is tall and average looking is enough to give him lots of choice. So he doesn't need no bitching roastie in his den. He will pretend to be interested, slay that pussy a couple of times and the move on.

And roasties keep getting dumped by subsequent lanklets hoping that one of them will stick around. But they never do.

So then she goes out of BC and just impregnates herself without his knowledge. Then she gets his child support money and finds some beta manlet to raise Chad's kids.
>>
>>35784061
>So guess what? If you upload the picture, Facebook will recommend her as a friend
Has anyone actually tried this?
>>
>>35784613

i'm literally five foot eleven, taller than every coworker, both parents, and my boss lol

i'm sure you know what it's like when you try writing something meaningful and original on the internet and rather than being met with discussion, someone simply assumes a falsehood about you and writes you off

that's annoying, right? you know what that's like. so don't be that someone. just don't say anything if you have nothing intelligent to offer.
>>
>>35784687

Lol. You have no fucking clue.

To women short = ugly.

Would you ever consider an ugly chick? Ever?

They go like, "NOPE", before you even come within hearing distance.
>>
>>35784731
I can't think of a single instance in human history where a taller male has not died a virgin.
>>
>>35784693

Well that's because you're a dumb racist. Lots of black men have genes better than those of white men.

Sorry to shit on your retarded world view.
>>
>>35782545
Personally know a 5'7 manlet that girls drool over. He's good-looking, really well-dressed, confident and a musician but they all want this guy and he gets so many girls in every country that I'm certain he's lost count by now.

Your issues do not stem from your height. You're just looking for something convenient to blame your shitty personality on.
>>
>>35784776
Who here has no clue? You're a kissless virgin. I'm a short guy who has fucked more girls than 99% of this board ever will.
>>
>>35784464
Considering that's average and what they've got to look forward to in good majority of the time, yeah, I think they care about it.

Besides women biologically have poor depth perception and spatial awareness. They can never tell how small/big something really is. They just take wild guesses and make assumptions.

For instance a 5'10" man could be 6'2" or 5'6", they really have no good indication outside of their own height and whether you're close to that or not.
>>
>>35784765

Do you work with mexicans or something? I'm 5'11 and the second shortest male at my job, the shortest is 5'10. Everyone else is well over 6 foot.
>>
>>35784795
white people live longer than black people so nature disagrees with you
>>
>>35784742
I know robots are cucks, but even by /r9k/ standards this is some really farfetched cuck fantasy.
>>
>>35782545
I'll explain
It's a market share kind of thing.
Basically you're limited to the girls who are about 5-10 cm lower than you.
So statistically, if you've the potential to get laid, it'll happen more often when taller.

It also slightly boosts your market value, but it compounds on other attractive features.
So a guy with an attractive face and body would have a LOT more worth if he's 10 cm taller.
However an ugly tall guy and an ugly short guy would have nearly the same low value.

Basically if you're not getting laid, were you taller if wouldn't have been much help.
If you're getting some, being taller would have upgraded your status.

5.10' here and doing just fine.
>>
>>35784795
Yes and lots of white men have better genetics than black men.

His point was that if genetics were all that is important to women then some of them wouldn't be out here with some of the worst genetics possible, which there are plenty of women who do said things.
>>
>>35784836

>cuck fantasy

It is a real story and a stragey employed by a lot of women.

My math teacher in HS had his happen to him. Short, balding guy. Got with a chick who had a kid. Kid's real father was a Chaddest of Chads.
>>
>>35784848
>Basically you're limited to the girls who are about 5-10 cm lower than you.
Says who? If anything, tall girls are more likely to date short guys because they think of themselves as outcasts.
>>
5'7 Brit here, I just don't date in the UK anymore

When I go on a date here I can sense the disappointment when girls meet me because I'm shorter than what they wished, they're pretty cold and we don't meet a second time.

Dating girls from Asia is completely different though, they're thrilled to be around me and treat me like I'm hot shit, very different experience.
>>
>>35784895
And this has something to do with height because...?
>>
>>35784912
5'7" mainland European here. I've had no problem dating and fucking UK girls. You must be doing something wrong.
>>
>>35784812

>and a musician

That's an exception. In pop culture "short musician = OK". It's literally the only exception I know to the manlet hate amongst girls besides being of very high social status.
>>
>>35784848
>However an ugly tall guy and an ugly short guy would have nearly the same low value.

BUT THAT IS WRONG YOU FUCKING MORON.

FUCK YOU FOR PERPETUATING THAT STUPID MYTH

UGLY TALL GUY > AVERAGE LOOKING SHORT GUY
>>
>>35784944
The "hurr that's an exception and doesn't count" clause. Just when you think bitter virgin lanklets can't get anymore desperate...
>>
>>35784937
that's because you're dating our fat girls and party slags, they're scraps that nobody else wants
>>
Some of you clearly don't realize that obsessing over height and your own self-esteem issues is the problem, not your height.
>>
>>35784967
>UGLY TALL GUY > AVERAGE LOOKING SHORT GUY

If you measure by virginity, yes. Good looks are important in a guy, but far more important are the non-physical things such as social status and confidence.

A good-looking short guy is going to get mad pussy no matter what.
>>
The advice in this thread is fucking awful, it's shit like " if you're short just become a cool musician" or "become a rich and famous actor"

Sorry but most of us are not exceptional and will never amount to much more than mediocre.
>>
>>35785002

Some of you retards without a clue don't realise that we didn't even know height was a disadvantage before being rejected for the 100th time.
>>
>>35785002
/r9k/ is the only place I ever divulge my insecurities

most short ugly men do not go around acting insecure around people
>>
>>35785002
this>>35785022
Until I was about 22 I was a virgin and didn't understand why girls didn't like me, it wasn't until I start reading about dating on the internet that I realised it was my height.. for most of my life I never even knew
>>
>>35785022
Then you're exuding something wrong then that women are picking up on or you weren't very interesting to them in the first place.

Nobody gets rejected 100 times and then suddenly thinks that its only their height that is the sole problem. You clearly have some other issue going on and women can easily see it.

I'm 5'8" exactly and I have never had a problem picking up any type of chick, even if they were taller than me. Take a look at your actual qualities, life, how you speak, body language, etc. before you start dumping that your only problem is your height. Because now that you're focusing on that, you're just making it worse and bleeding insecurity at such a high rate that women are going to deter themselves away from you.
>>
>>35785076
How tall are you? Are you still a virgin? How do you explain all the other guys your height or shorter who are getting laid?
>>
>>35785047

It's amazing how many faggots don't realise this.

I have friends in real life. I don't act like some autistic retard. I have people working me in my job. I have decent social skills. Above average even. I'm usually the project leader in mostly anything I'm involved with.

It's amazing how people on here assume that we go around looking like hurt puppies, stuttering to get words out.
>>
>>35785088
There is no way he has been rejected 100 times. What he means is that he swiped on Tinder 100 times and got 20 matches, 3 replied to his first message, none went on a date.
>>
>>35785047
Yes, not everyone obsesses over their height when in public, but it still doesn't mean your height is the sole factor in why people aren't interested in you.

Yes, some women will care about it, most will not as long as you have other qualities and things going on in your life that interest them. Take a look at your life as a whole before you keep saying that its only your height that is the problem, otherwise you'd be getting laid 24/7. So maybe its the fact that you're being arrogant in that respect that is turning women off. There is a small window of difference between confidence and arrogance, but its there and it does matter to women.
>>35785076
see >>35785088 and my above post.
>>
>>35785154
your posts have nice platitudes but it just isn't true, in reality short men are being bred out of existence
>>
>>35785120
If that were the case then yes, some of those women may have turned him down due to his height. But most will turn you down just at first glance based on what your face looks like. Which has nothing to do with your height, or how you exuded yourself in your description.

Height is very clearly not the only problem with some of these anons getting women.
>>
>>35785197
Then explain to me how there are plenty of short or average men who are getting laid while you are not. Which this excludes myself, as I said, I'm 5'8" and can pull women with rather ease. I'm not rich or famous in any way either.
>>
>>35785154
Sorry but it's impossible to take a guy seriously if he's as tall as a teenager. Some girls might go with it if they have some pedo tendencies, but most people will just not be interested.

A short guy trying to be dominant or anything will not work. He'll just look more pathetic.

But of course, how short is too short will vary greatly depending on where you are. In some places every man is 6' while others have the average height being 5'8.

Usually one of your traits is not going to rule over everything else.... UNLESS it's a really big difference. Being ridiculously tall is just as bad as being ridiculously short, etc. You want to be a deviation so that you get noticed more, but if you deviate too hard you start being a freak.
>>
>>35785088

Oh clearly. It's not the thing that is literally what separates me from the normal men that is my hindrance. Clearly it's not the thing that is the opposite of what the vast majority of women request right there on their profile. Clearly it's not the thing that is so important that it is implemented as a filter in all dating websites.

Clearly it's something else entirely. I guess I wear my tie the wrong way. I guess the half-windsor is really unattractive to women. Maybe I should try something really pretentious like the eldredge knot.

>I'm 5'8

I'm 5'3, living in a country were 6' is average height for men. Shut up.
>>
>>35785237
includes myself*

Didn't mean to type excludes.
>>
>>35784897
Not at all in my experience.
Unless you're talking about freakishly tall girls who would settle for anything as they are not normal looking.
>>
>>35785120

It's a hyperbole you retard. I was rejected 7 times, explicitly, but most rejections happen implicitly and I'm not autistic enough, not to pick up on the cues.

If I don't list my height on dating profiles I do decently well. If I do, I get nothing.
>>
>>35785244
If it was impossible to take short guys seriously then short guys wouldn't be getting laid and having girlfriends now would they?

You are correct however in that yes, height does vary depending on where you live. But the average is the average for a reason.
>>35785246
The vast majority of women just want someone who is attractive, just like men. While yes, some people find being taller more attractive, this is not every woman.

Also it doesn't matter if you're 5'3", I have a friend who is 5'4", bald at 26, and looks like an oompa loompa, who has been married to a 9/10 for 4 years now and bagged her quite easily, the only boyfriend she had before him wasn't that impressive either in height, looks, personality, etc.

Its all about the way you carry yourself, if you can carry yourself and your qualities to a higher degree then your height won't matter to most women.

Maybe you should stop focusing so much on dating profiles and actually get out into the real world to showcase your qualities and talents to women face to face.
>>
>>35785349

Where did you hypothetical friend find his hot wife?

I also have a friend who is 5'4 and got a hot gf, but he was a lucky son of a gun and got hitched to her when they were 15.

I doubt he would have any success if he tried dating as he is today.
>>
>>35785349
>If it was impossible to take short guys seriously then short guys wouldn't be getting laid and having girlfriends now would they?
Did you not read what I said? of course they can get laid. It'll probably be with other freaks who have non-standard requirements, but they can get laid. Everyone can get laid if they put the effort in.

But every time they try to impose themselves, they'll just look like an angry child. You can't take a tiny manlet seriously.

It also doesn't help that most of them end up with short man syndrome.
>>
>>35785349
It's so sad to read your posts, you don't have a clue about how the real world works.
That guy who got a 9/10 example?
She is probably damaged in some way, abusive father/raped etc.
Or perhaps, since they've been married for 4 years, they have started dating back when they were younger and his height didn't seem as much of a problem as most of his age group was still growing.
He was probably not bald either etc.

And in any case, a single example proves nothing.
I've spoken to many girls on their guy preferences, and most do care about height. The anon you're talking with has it spot on.
>>
>>35785405
College as they were both graduating.

Also I'm positive my friend at least would have success today because he still does, he cheats on his wife all the time, to which we've told her. He has no problems landing women at that height.

Stop being so insecure and desperate in trying to find women and stop trying to dump all your problems on your height in an excuse not to actually look at your life and fix the things that can you fix to appear more attractive and desirable to women.
>>
Only on the internet do I hear about short bald guys with hot gfs, in real life I never see it....most girls are dating way up. I even see chads with sub par looking girls.
>>
>>35782545
>in 2017 it seems like a huge deal
Blame tinder, and all such hook-up apps.
>>
>>35785468
I know such a guy as well, he's pretty short, not good looking, but he is hilariously funny, very charismatic and fun to be around.

He gets laid all the time too, sometimes with hot women sometimes with average.

He is not a fair representation of men who share his physical attributes. For one like him there are a 1000 that don't have an exceptional personality.
>>
Reading this thread makes me feel REALLY good about living in a non-Western country.

Jesus Christ, your women sound like shit. I'm the same height as women here and never experienced disrespect or belittlement or anything because I'm short.

This thread is either internet exaggeration or just western culture cancer.
>>
i'm 5'8. yeah not short but not tall either.

i roll with it
>>
>>35785432
I read what you said just fine, it still has no correlation to anything. Some short men get hot wives, some tall men get hot wives, some short men get ugly wives, some tall men get ugly wives.

Its all about how you carry yourself.

And yes you are correct in that most of them have a Napoleon complex, which is a fault of their own for focusing so much on something asinine.
>>35785452
I understand how the real world works just fine.

Also I love the assumption that a woman must have clearly had an abusive or rapist father for them to go after someone short. That leap in logic is probably one of the dumbest things I've read on 4chan in a long time.

Also you don't really start magically growing at 20 years old when they started dating, you're grown by that point, and yes, he's been bald since he was 17.

You're free, as is everyone here to do what they wish with their lives and continue to focus on something so stupid, helping to ruin your chances with women instead of meeting women and going to a variety of places to improve your chances. You're also free to assume that every single women on the planet only wants a man who is 6'+, just as you are free to continue to wallow in your own self-pity and blame all of your problems on your height and women.

Its very clear that your insecurities are so high for a lot of you here that nothing I say will get this point across, so there is no point in my continuing this.
>>
>>35785496

When short guys get gfs they are usually good looking if only for the fact that girls are insecure about their size so fat women don't go for short men. They go for fatter men.
>>
>>35785565
Probably western culture cancer. Taller people do better in life, overall. Not just with women.
>>
>>35785595
>Also I love the assumption that a woman must have clearly had an abusive or rapist father for them to go after someone short.

You are unable to possess written text, correct?
That is one of the options I've listed, retard.
And yes it's very unlikely that
1. he is a representation of a normal guy with his looks. ie, exceptional wealth, charisma or talent are a factor.
2. She has been traumatized.
3. They've met at a young age

Those 3 cover 99.99% of such cases. And oh boy it is one of these three.

Not to mention the fact that you're list of negative attributes for the guy extends well over just height. It's baldness and "looks like an oompa loompa".

So:
1. stop and think before you reply.
2. if you have difficulty remembering your own posts, feel free to re-read them as many times as needed while formulating a reply.
3. Take another look at your post before posting, and another round of thinking, you'll need it.
>>
>>35782545
best thing to do is just try to find a girl who's shorter than you

i'm 5'4"
>>
>>35785595
>You're free, as is everyone here to do what they wish with their lives and continue to focus on something so stupid, helping to ruin your chances with women instead of meeting women and going to a variety of places to improve your chances. You're also free to assume that every single women on the planet only wants a man who is 6'+, just as you are free to continue to wallow in your own self-pity and blame all of your problems on your height and women.

Now you're assuming, hard.
I have a gf and generally never had an issue with getting girls to like me. I am not super short either, though not tall.
What I do have, more than most here, is experience with what girls are interested in, I just like to have deep conversations with people.
I'd say my former post is accurate, and height does play a role, though it's a complementary one.

I'm this guy from earlier in the thread (not obsessed with height as you can see):
>>35784848
>>
>>35785818
I disagree.

t. dates a taller girl
>>
>>35785267
>in my experience

You have no experience though, you're a dateless virgin.
>>
>>35785292
It sounds like you're extremely autistic. Or there is something you're not telling us. If you have been rejected 7 times it's because there is something about you that makes you a trash tier male.
>>
>>35786017
Good going, bro. Nothing like dominating a taller girl in bed and making her feel like a little girl.

t. also dates a taller girl
>>
>>35786235
Do you think that failures don't count as experience? Do only successes count, in your mind?
>>
>>35786293
I have been rejected lots, and also dated lots. And I can tell you it hasn't mattered in the slightest if a girl has been shorter or taller than me.
>>
>>35786308
Well, good for you.
You realise that doesn't affect his reality though, right?

It's like you think your experiences override all those of multiple other people with similar, shared experiences.
>>
>>35786365
It's like you think his experiences override all those of multiple other people with different experiences. Nobody else of his height gets rejected. Everyone else of his height is getting laid. He's the outlier.
>>
>>35786308
I'm the guy you replied to.
Do you think they are going to tell you to your face?
Of course now, but for majority of those that were higher or similar height as you, it was a factor.

They are not going to tell some stranger things that make them seem shallow.
Look dude, you're only going to get real preference and personal information when she trusts you enough, and you're not going to be offended.

My height is fine and I've spent most of my life with a girl, so was out of the dating pool. about 70-80% of the girls I've had serious conversations with over preferences stated outright that height is an important factor.
Note not a sole factor, but an important one. As much as looks.
>>
File: IMG_1606.png (403KB, 915x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.png
403KB, 915x528px
>tfw 85Hz baritone-voiced 5'8 manlet
>tfw my voice is literally one of the reasons why I'm not a KHHV like most of you

get rekd bitter voicelet lanklet virgins.
>>
We need to start confronting these girls that shit on short guys.
>>
>>35783775
Don't really care about the topic of this thread since I think this manlet meme is very toxic.

It isn't even just what you said. I actually even know a taller so called "robot" that is like this. Worst part is he's fucking had sex and girlfriends yet bitches like a massive fucking pussy to me about it. When I found out he actually posts here and genuinely thinks he has a reason to be here bitching I felt like beating his stupid face with a baseball bat. He isn't even bad looking. The dude is just straight up cancer and is why this board has gotten so awful.

Not even joking either he literally isn't trolling. I guess he somehow found out about this place and somehow thinks having had gf's and sex before makes him fit right in with people that have never had either. I actually stopped hanging out with the guy since he's got legit mental issues. I think he's on anti depressants.

Fuck that asshole I'm 24 and still haven't gotten even a kiss yet. Never had much issues making friends though. Even girls that were friends but only ever had 2.
>>
>>35786563
This is interesting.
I think my voice might be high sometimes
How can I test it?
>>
>>35786512
Do you seriously think Chad hasn't been rejected lots of times? I can assure you that very few girls have rejected me because of height. Probably zero. And I can also assure you that I have had far more girls interested in me than you ever will. You apparently got lucky and got a 2/10 fat autist girl to pay you attention. Too bad for you that even she is cheating on you.
>>
>>35784848
>Basically you're limited to the girls who are about 5-10 cm lower than you
Yeah that's why I'm 5'7 and I've seen 5' and 5'1 girls saying they would never date anything below 5'11
>>
>>35787313
lol, keep raging little autist.
I don't do 2/10, and the reason why I spent most of my life with one long term girlfriend or the next is because I dislike the whoring around culture.
I genuinely don't give a fuck how many girls were interested in you and how do I compare as I never had a reason to complain in this department.

> I can assure you that very few girls have rejected me because of height. Probably zero.
Maybe if you're tall. Otherwise you're delusional.
Really, you are delusional anyway, since you have no way of knowing what was it that caused most of those girls to reject you.
Some of them probably don't even know themselves and would have went for it on a different day (that is if you are getting laid at all and not lying).
>>
>>35787429
Yes I know that kind, but I'm talking statistics man. there are always deviants, bot most 5'-5'4 girls would be happy with your height.
>>
>>35787429
Plenty of tall girls date shorter guys. You'd know what if you didn't live in the basement.
>>
>>35787044
look up "Audio Frequency Counter" on the app store

originalo
>>
>>35787442
You probably are lying and are a kissless virgin. Tallfags always are. It's because looks are much more important than height, and tall people very rarely look good.
>>
>>35787546
>You'd know what if you didn't live in the basement.
Well meme'd my man, but I see this every day on my university.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 568x454px
>>35782545

Not sure where this "girls like tall guys meme" comes from, I'm into my 20s and have never had a gf.

I'm positive that if you're confident and have some money girls don't care what height you are.
>>
>>35787575
assuming again, not a tall fag, this is me: >>35784848

178 cm.
Ask yourself, why are you focusing so much energy on attacking my person?
>>
Just inflate your height by two inches, women are fucking retarded and can't tell the difference. I'm 5'11 exactly barefoot and some girl thought I was 6'3. Also manlets can be pretty scary, about 80% of sf I've seen have been 5'8 or shorter. The guy who shot Bin Laden was 5'4 for example.

Of course if all else fails you could move to Bolivia or something. The average male height down there has gotta be no more than 5'3.
>>
>>35784816
So you fucked one so far?
>>
Chad gets rejected the same way steph curry misses a shot in basketball. It happens so rare that he almost laughs when he misses. When you have a 90% success rate with women you just shrugg off the times you get rejected. If you're like me and after 26 years on this planet have a 0.00% rate in asking girls out, its easy to get discouraged. It would be like missing every shot I ever took in basketball, so you stop shooting.
>>
>>35787988
Not even the chaddiest Chad has anywhere close to 90% success rate. You're delusional. Chad gets rejected all the time. The difference between you and him is that he doesn't give a fuck and moves on immediately.
>>
>>35787575
Its rare enough that you always notice a couple like that.
They really stand out.>>35788046
>"Audio Frequency Counter"
>>
My life trajectory has me moving to Latin America before i'm 30, if everything goes according to plan. Is 5'6" doable in Chile?
>>
>>35789416
any latin or asian country its fine.
>>
When it comes to attraction, women mostly care about how their boyfriends are perceived by other people. The reason manlet-hate is worse now than it's ever been before is because it's become a meme on female-dominated social media circles. Women are more aware of it, so they select against it more assiduously.
>>
>>35789691
>how their boyfriends are perceived by other people

Its this and the fucking high heeled shoe arms race.
It has to stop
>>
Being a manlet is what cured me of feminism. Seeing women complain about the beauty standards imposed on them while imposing a standard on me that's literally unachievable is the fucking height of hypocrisy
>>
>>35791708
Same here.
Fills me with rage
>>
>>35791708
>height of hypocrisy
kek
>>
5'6" asian

I have cool hobbies that compensate, but you won't believe me. Hell I wouldn't have believed it until it happened.
>>
Date someone appropriate to your height and you won't have to worry about anything. End of meme.
>>
5'8 beaner. Thankfully the average male height is 5'4 yet people still believe I have a Napoleonic complex
>>
>>35791708
>the fucking height of hypocrisy
haha
>>
>>35792668
Being a shorter Asian is expected though. I mean, you didn't get fucked by your genetics, you guys are just on average a little shorter
>>
>>35793010
I visited mexico with my family at 12. I was shocked to see I was as tall as or taller than most mexican men. It felt nice. Too bad I never got any taller.
>>
>>35791708
I'm the same as you. Same exact story.
>>
>>35792999
Problem is that men don't select for height like women do. So tall men make themselves available to short women, who then choose them over guys who better match their height. I've been rejected by 5' women for being too short, despite being 5'6" myself
>>
>>35793150
Pretty funny considering I look so little while amongst tall friends yet I look like a demigod amongst shitskins in public transport
>>
>>35793375
>loser who posts on r9k clings on to the tiny specks of superiority he thinks he still has
>>
FACE>MONEY>HEIGHT=PERSONALITY

Stop falling for the manlet meme that /fit/ has been trying to force these past few years. Unless you are 5'6 or under or youre trying to date amazonian women your height isnt hurting your chances
>>
>>35783593
How tall are you
If you say 5'9 kys
>>
>>35793528
>Unless you are 5'6 or under
In other words, the people posting in this thread. Read the thread before posting
>>
>>35793148
I see your point, but it's not like being a 5'6" Asian is better than being 5'6" white. White is still the preferred race all things equal.
>>
File: squirtle.jpg (29KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
squirtle.jpg
29KB, 500x507px
>>35782732

you're trying too hard maite

i see shorter chad-lites everywhere slaying the best of the best young girls - from high schoolers to university
>>
>>35793568
Well some people are like 5'8 constantly saying how theyre doomed so i figured id just say it here
>>
>>35793457
Here's your reply, sweetheart
>>
If I were to go out with a guy, they'd have to be 5'10 at the minimum, or ideally 6'0. The reason is that I'm a 5'9 female and it would make me feel too awkward.
>>
>>35794634
I've met 4'11" girls who wouldn't go out with a guy shorter than 5'10". Tall girls who don't want to tower over their boyfriends aren't the problem.
>>
>>35784489
The issue here though is that women aren't choosing between
>short guy with good personality VS. tall guy with bad personality

They're actually choosing between
>TALL GUY WITH GOOD PERSONALITY vs. everybody else
>>
>>35794634
I could understand not dating a shorter guy because you don't find him attractive, but not dating one because "it would be too awkward" suggests that you choose who you date based on what other people think, not what you think.
>>
>>35795013
Bam, straight to the point.
I bet there will be no response.
>>
>>35795013
That's right pretty much. It's also the reason why I have never had a partner because I'm mostly into girls. Don't want anyone to find that out.
>>35795103
>I bet there will be no response.
No
>>
>>35795204
How can you defend that?
>>
Alright here's some insight from a tall normie:
>inb4 reee
I'm 6'5" and in slightly above shape with a completely average face. Being tall makes it easier for me to approach women, and after that it's almost completely based on my personality. That being said, when I go to bars girls never initiate the conversation. I'll have to take the initiative. I've gone months without talking to anyone other than my friends while I'm out, just because I'm not feeling social. I've never been straight up rejected by a girl, but that's mostly because I don't go out of my way to talk to new people most nights. Girls never just come up and present themselves because I'm tall. Pretty much being tall is a perk, but not a pussy fast pass.

>TLDR: it helps with the "ew fuck off creep" mentality, but you still have to put yourself out there.
>>
>>35795204
Women in general pick their partners based on public perception, which is why famous men get so much pussy. Women complain about rich men and their "trophy wives", but every husband is a trophy husband.

>because I'm mostly into girls. Don't want anyone to find that out.
Unless you live in a third world country, being a lesbian is seen as cool and trendy. You have nothing to fear being open about that.
>>
>>35795297
Reading dialogue-heavy literature helps with becoming more socially competent.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.