[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in the law of attraction? xzxsz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Loa.jpg (69KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Loa.jpg
69KB, 1024x680px
Do you believe in the law of attraction? xzxsz
>>
>>35782505
I want to expand on this bullshit.

It's a pseudo-materialistic pile of shit with small diamond shards in it. There's a small amount of good in it, but for fuck's sake, vibrations? Quantum?

I mean, it works seldomly I guess, but god damn, might as well study chaos magick, which is not at all materialistic.

Another good one is Neville Goddard. It's trapped in the feel good crap but at least it gives a clear and direct method for the "feeling" to be able to change reality, so to speak, so as long as you ignore the stuff about feeling good, etc etc.
>>
>>35782706
Can you expand even more?What is the small amount of good in it? What should be taken, and what should be discarded?
>>
>>35782505
>Do you believe in the law of attraction?

All (modern) self-help shit is just another method of scamming people, like timeshares or weight-loss products. Only gullible stay-at-home moms sink money into pseudoscience like this.
>>
>>35783261
Kek. It's called a belief system piece of shit.

The reason why self-help doesn't appear to work is that those people live in another version of reality.

Imagine trying to explain evolution to hardcore Christians

From your perspective it appears that science is number one.

But you fail to realize the shit ton of perspectives other people can take.

Like r9k-world, a bitter place full of asocial faggots who think that the world is shit but in normie-world everything is just okay.
>>
File: FUCKING rleigon.jpg (99KB, 748x364px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING rleigon.jpg
99KB, 748x364px
>>35782505
>>>35782505 (OP)
it's fucking religion man
>>
The law of attraction is just another strategy that is intended to help you build confidence. The point is that confidence is necessary to get anything. Basically most people are followers who don't put in the effort to initiate things, and a powerful enough leader can manipulate these people by exerting a strong enough will over them. If you convince yourself to believe something, you can then be more confident as you go out into the world and deal with others, and that confidence is likely to persuade weaker willed people and make things start going more the way you want them to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.