[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Already eaten 2,000 calories today and I still have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1468099974021.png (32KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468099974021.png
32KB, 766x758px
>Already eaten 2,000 calories today and I still have dinner and supper to go
>>
>>35782185
If only we could swap appetites

I'm a skinny guy been trying to gain weight for 3 months and struggle to eat 2000 calories in a day
>>
>>35782185
No dinner and supper for you mo'fucker
>>35782213
Do the dirty bulk just eat pizza and ice cream
>>
>>35782185
So....? Is it too hard to just not eat? Or do some exercise?
>>
File: sfsf.jpg (190KB, 1052x893px) Image search: [Google]
sfsf.jpg
190KB, 1052x893px
>Already eaten my entire calorie allowance for the week
>will have to water fast all day tomorrow
>>
>>35782213
How much do you weigh, anon son of anon?
>>
File: 1458538738671.png (273KB, 270x551px) Image search: [Google]
1458538738671.png
273KB, 270x551px
>Eat 2 meals a day
>800-1200 calories per meal
>Maintain body weight of 165 lbs
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Obesity Even Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Refridgerator Like Nigga Use A Treadmill Haha
>>
File: IMG_2503.jpg (176KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2503.jpg
176KB, 763x758px
>>35782185
>been eating 10,000 calories a day for a week straight
>too depressed to stop
I'm home for spring break, and my mom buys a lot of junk food. I can't help myself when it's all just sitting there waiting to be eaten. Goddamnit I hate myself so much
>>
File: sf22.jpg (35KB, 273x654px) Image search: [Google]
sf22.jpg
35KB, 273x654px
>>35782474
>weigh 155 lbs
>all fat stored in belly

why live?
>>
>>35782491
Tell her to stop, you dumb shit
>>
>>35782664
If that's you I feel bad for you son. I've got a microgut but its barely noticeable. Eat less sugars/carb.
>>
>>35782664
how tall r u desu
>>
>>35782931
5'10 height so yeah
>>
>>35782664
>5'10
>was 130 lbs last week, after months of calorie restriction, weight lifting, and cardio
>look leaner than I ever have, abs are starting to show and my muscle striations on my arms/shoulders/chest are noticeable
>depression, self loathing, and anxiety come back full force during finals week
>start to severely binge eat daily for a week straight
>have put on almost 10 lbs, most of it going to my stomach
>now look skinny-fat again, after months of suffering and hard work
I don't understand my pathology, I guess that I hate myself too much to allow any sort of lasting success. There really isn't a point for me to take care of myself (I am going to die alone) but I hate looking in the mirror and seeing my disgusting body. I try to use it as motivation but it never lasts.
>>
>>35783158
what was your starting weight before your dieting and exercise?

at what weight did you stop looking skinnyfat?
>>
>>35782709
I have multiple times, but she won't listen. She uses the excuse that my brother/dad want that stuff, even though I'm the one who ends up eating most of it. We both have issues. I was anorexic when I was younger (I'm not fat now; I'm actually kind of skinny although I have carry alot of fat in my stomach) and I think that she has a complex where she wants to feed me as much as she can. I am now bulimic/binge eater so I am not good at controlling myself around food. It's disgusting, but I cannot stop. I used to be a skeptic of compulsive eating/food addiction, but it is actually real. Alot of it is weak will, just like any other addiction. i take responsibility for it, but being depressed and having no hope or motivation really makes it difficult. I am going to see my shrink in a few days, and I'm going to ask her for a certain medication that is supposed to help with appetite and the compulsive desire to shove my face
>>
>>35783222
I was 145 lbs or so beforehand. I was skinnyfat because I have a history of starving myself and then bingeing/regaining weight so my body composition is pretty screwed up. This time was different because I have been lifting weights regularly, which I've never done before. Anyway, I stopped looking noticeably skinnyfat at around 135 pounds. I have very little lean tissue so I have to be very light to look decent. After this week though, I am back to square one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.