[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I were to jump off a bridge, how far would the fall be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: suicide-silhouette-stencil-green.png (205KB, 920x1294px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-silhouette-stencil-green.png
205KB, 920x1294px
So if I were to jump off a bridge, how far would the fall be in order to kill me?

I'm 6'2" at 200 lbs.
>>
File: Peace after death.jpg (21KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Peace after death.jpg
21KB, 432x324px
You die when you break something or something breaks. Also it depends on how high the bridge is and how long will it take for you to hit the ground/water. You can also die in mid-air before you reach any surface, this is like a heart attack from the fall. Just take a look at the bridge where you're gonna jump from and take height of the bridge and the distance between the surface and bridge into consideration.
Hope this helps, good luck!
>>
File: 1490255710761-g.png (101KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490255710761-g.png
101KB, 490x480px
50m onto ground.
100m onto water.
try to land head first if u can
>>
>>35782147
200 ft above water or 100 ft above hard ground. For more information you can read Geo Stone's book on suicide methods
>>
>>35782147
Do what's in your image instead. Much more reliable and guaranteed instant death.
>>
I jumped off a bridge once, regretted it midway down so just done a forward roll and walked away. instincts took over
>>
>>35782396
How far was it? You can give a guess if you don't really know?
>>
just shoot yourself like god damn
>>
>>35782636
>implying everyone lives in donkey fuck hick america
>>
>>35782808
>Implying you cant just go up to a group of niggers and buy one
>>
>>35782808
Right, you live in donkey hick Europe where you can't even purchase a firearm. lol
>>
>>35782636
Despite Trump being president, there's still the effects of the Obama administration throughout the country. So I haven't been able to get my hands on a gun.
>>
>>35782327
>try to land head first if u can
this
I recommend tying an open umbrella to your ankle. It won't slow you down all that much, and the extra drag will guarantee you land head first.
>>
>>35782857
>Group of niggers outside of amerishit
>implying
>>
>>35782871
not an argument ameritard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.