[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a lot of razor blades cost so darn much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: gillette_fusion_razor_blades.jpg (437KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gillette_fusion_razor_blades.jpg
437KB, 1600x1200px
Why do a lot of razor blades cost so darn much?
>>
>can grow a beard

NORMIE REEEEEEE
>>
because you are dumb enough to buy 5 micro blades, a moisturizer pad, and other dumb shit you don't need
you need one sharp blade and maybe some shaving cream

same reason why women's razors are more expensive. women are dumb enough to buy it.
>>
Just buy a new disposable razor for 3 bux
Or just buy an electric razor and use it forever
>>
>>35782045
>not buying a pack of 20 razors for like $5

never even cut myself once famalam
>>
Brand. Just go safety razor like everybody else.
>>
>>35782284
>buy an electric razor

and it makes shaving quicker and cleaner. the perfect tool for the functional robot.
>>
>>35782045
>Why do a lot of razor blades cost so darn much?
Those type always seem really expensive, but I can get like 200 single razor blades for about 20 bong, which lasts me like 2 years
>>
File: 1480945228634.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1480945228634.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>35782045
>tfw beardlet and have never bought shaving supplies at age 22

be grateful for your problems
>>
>>35782471
Same, the first time I've shaved was 22, just got tired of my pedostashe. I now shave once in a week because I can't stand myself looking like a teen who started puberty anymore.
>>
>>35782045

They only cost so dam much because you're stupid enough to buy expensive ones.

I bought the pleb-tier safety razor from Wal Mart (the one with the Pawn Stars guy on the box) for 15 dollars, 2 years ago. I still haven't used up the 10 blades that came with it. I don't even use shaving cream. Turns out, you get a closer shave with warm water and soap. The shaving industry is a meme.
>>
>>35782471
lol i had to start shaving when i was 11 and could grow a beard at 13
>>
>>35782045
>Why do a lot of razor blades cost so darn much?

Just invest in an electric shaver. They're generally self-sharpening. I think I've had the same one for literally a decade now, and it still works. Cost me all of $20.
>>
>>35782045

Somewhere along the line the powers that be (probably jews) convinced the world that it was necessary to shave with a five-bladed razor. They pulled the same shit with bottled water.
>>
>>35782621
Yes I am, quite sad actually.
>>
>>35782045
manufacturing process is a little complex, but not by modern standards. Most likely the companies are old and have a lot of overhead. Buy online from a newer company and you'll probably get the best price.
>>
>>35782045
I really dont care. I havent shaved since September.
>>
>>35782621
I think I am. How do I cure this?
>>
>>35782045
>being this cucked by Gilette
400 blades for less price
https://www.amazon.com/Astra-Platinum-Double-Safety-Blades/dp/B001QY8QXM/
>>
Don't you americunts have store brand stuff?

Shit, I love LIDLs 5 blade razor, 5 euros for 4 new "heads", used to last me a month each.

Now I'm too poor for even that, so I just grew a beard and use my hair trimmer and a cheap disposable razor for touch ups.
>>
>>35782726
> How do I cure this?

By injecting steroids on your ass.
>>
>>35782471
It may seem like a curse to you but I have to shave twice a day. That's expensive and time consuming
>>
>>35782149
>why women's razors are more expensive
uh, not usually
>>
who needs 12 when you only need one to cut yourself...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.