[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the secret to not eating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1488847794359.jpg (64KB, 633x758px)
1488847794359.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
What's the secret to not eating?
>>
don't keep shitty food in the house. can't eat it if it ain't there
>>
You have to reach the tipping point first: eating so much that you don't feel like food has any value anymore. What happens afterwards is that you'll start to realize how disgusting food actually is. That's how i went from 210kg to 90, it took two years but it happened.
>>
I starve out of laziness sometimes.
Sometimes I can't be assed to cook. Other times I can't be assed to buy food.
>>
>>35782012
To not have food
>>
Finding ways to distract yourself helps. Maybe start chewing gum, if you're the type to idly snack while doing other things
>>
Drink hot water, tea, or coffee.
>>
Don't just eat less, eat different. Only drink water, black coffee and unsweetened tea. Cut sugary stuff, make your own bread. I lost 30 pounds in three months with that.
>>
adrenaline srs
>>
>>35782054
Chewing gum will make you feel hungrier
>>
>>35782012
Having a multitude of hobbies.

Drinking LOTS of water.

Most fat people don't have enough hobbies. So they get bored. And when they get bored they eat.

I want YOU to:

1.) Start a small turnip garden. Turnips are easy to grow. If you want something more fun grow Gooseberries. They're also very easy to grow and provide a multi year excuse to garden.

2.) Learn the basics of bird watching and keep a bird diary. Get your fat ass outside and observe the local birds. When you spot a bird you haven't found before it's like finding a rare pokemon.

3.) Force yourself to not eat ANYTHING after 6:00 PM. No late night snacking. No late dinners. You stop eating food at 6:00 PM.

4.) Learn to play a basic music instrument like a 6 hole Ocarina. Order 'The Art Of Ocarina, A Beginner's Guide To The Ocarina for C Major 6-Hole Ocarina FOR KIDS by Dennis and Laura Yeh" on Amazon. It comes with a 6 hole Ocarina.

5.) Look at the nutritional information of everything you eat. If there's lots of Carbohydrates, lots of Saturated fat, and almost NO Protein, don't eat it. You are now on a quest for Protein.
>>
>>35782174
But it'll stop you from shoving other shit down your gullet in the meantime. Eating when you're hungry isn't usually the issue, it's absentmindedly snacking even when you're not hungry is usually what gets people, I think.
>>
Valuing thinness more than food.
>>
If you make yourself really sick for a week or so, purging from both ends, your stomach will shrink to it's original size and you'll be all squeaky clean.
>>
>>35782230
This is the correct answer, with the caveat of also knowing that it'll get easier and easier every time you resist
>>
>>35782043
this., can confirm. it's so easy to lose weight. Just don't buy shit and don't horde food. When you're hungry but nothing's in the fridge you're fucked and just say whatever and you don't eat.
Easy as that.
>>
>>35782012
Reward yourself every 5 days
>>
>>35782470
Ok, while this is a good strategy, you have to have hard set goals. No "close enough," no "I ate a salad on Tuesday, so I can eat a gallon of ice cream today," you need to follow strict guidelines for your diet in order to warrant an award. What that'll do is help you feel like you've accomplished something, but that'll only help if you actually do something worthy of being called an accomplishment.
>>
Install myfitnesspal and count calories.
Becomes a habit real soon and you will quickly adapt to new eating habits.
>>
>>35782012
Discipline and a negative calorine balance.
(Body needs a certain amount, if you eat less you will lose weight, even if it is shit food)

Major improvment is to cut all soda and replace it with water.
(You can use lemon juice if you want to have some kind of flavour or drink sparkling water)

But it all comes down to sticking with the reason why you want to lose weight in the first place and working on that long term goal, even if it sucks big time at certain points.

Also the beginning is the worst, but it gets bet over time.

Might sound like a bad advice (it most likely is) but take pride in being hungry, because it means you did not fall back into your old habbits of eating till you feel sick or depressed.
>>
>>35782616
Well of course. What I do is eat <=1500cal a day then on Friday and Saturday I have no limits to how much or what I eat. You quickly learn two things. One, your body adapts to that diet quickly amd punishes excessive junk. Two, you can't eat enough in two days to go back on 5 days of progress. Sometimes I have to for myself to eat a sweat or something just because I know I'll want it during the week but it'll motivate me. Plus you also learn to be full on less. I've lost 20lbs since beginning of February. Pretty nice.
>>
>>35782043
This. When I go shopping, it's pretty easy. A lot of my fuckups were because someone else brought stuff
>>
benzos, alcohol, nicotine, gum, frozen fruit, inspiring music, no junk food in the house, never spend money on food as a rule, track calories (but this never worked for me, I always felt like I wasn't getting enough and splurged), switching pop to tonic water, metamucil appetite (it's a drink mix with water which makes you feel full and like a laxative), getting addicted to videogames, keeping a goal body, watching my 600 pound life, etc. if you need more just respond to me thanks.
>>
>>35783167
coffee too, especially in the morning
>>
>>35782012
Eat different instead. Whole plant foods satisfy because they're high in nutrients and fewer calories for the same volume. And that volume stays because it's fiber that holds onto water.
>>
Paleo works really well for me, I lose weight at about half a pound per week.

But I started out at BMI like 24 and now I'm at BMI 21 and this pace is probably slower than you'd want as a fat.

I've heard fats have good experiences with keto.
>>
Has anyone tried the master cleanse? Does that shit work?
>>
>>35784529

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHV2X3lnfts
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.