[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever snapped so hard at your parents that you went overboard?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 25

File: fuckuplockedup.png (775KB, 715x535px) Image search: [Google]
fuckuplockedup.png
775KB, 715x535px
Have you ever snapped so hard at your parents that you went overboard?
>>
Story time it fag
>>
I threatened to rape my mother once, she brought it up once 8 years later and I pretended I didnt remember
>>
>>35780874
yeah i kicked my mum for hitting the dog, she was really upset by it and I understand it was an overreaction but she had no right to hurt my doggy :(
>>
Also don't have a story but my girlfriend does,

>Girlfriend when she was 14 flunks a math test
>her mom bans her from an anime con that summer
>she gets so pissed off she fucking writes "fuck you" in her blood on a letter and gives to her mom

lol
>>
>>35780919
holy shit that's terrible you fag
>>
>>35780874
I've had physical fights with my parents. I mean, they were pretty abusive so I don't feel too guilty about it, but I was a pretty shitty child and I feel like we kinda enabled each other to an extent. I was close to strangling my stepmum once but let loose as soon as I realised that I actually have the upper hand and that I could kill her.
>>
File: saber implications.jpg (45KB, 587x539px) Image search: [Google]
saber implications.jpg
45KB, 587x539px
Indirectly, kinda. I choked my mother's newly adopted dog to death when I was a kid because it was annoying, the thing wouldn't stop barking and peeing on my room.
>>
>>35780998
Holy fuck how did you cover it up?
>>
>>35781012
I didn't. I didn't even think about covering it up.
>>
>>35780925
u did nothing wrong
>>
>>35781028
Well how bad did she freak out?
>>
File: 1476363190475.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1476363190475.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35780874
Few years ago I was addicted to league of legends. My mom tried to solve the problem by taking away my PC, I snapped like a little autist I was and slapped her. Then we kept yelling at each other for like hour and I got grounded for ENTIRE summer (I was basically just sitting on the couch for 60 days) . I really regret it and wish I would listen at the time. League was the biggest waste of my time in my life. teen years ruined for nothing
>>
Not yet but very soon i will probably lose my cool at my mother and just pound her fucking face into a bloody pulp in a fit of gorilla rage. A 42 year old single mother that carries on and acts like a 17 year old and how desperate she is to recapture her youth disgusts me but also negatively impacts me because she is still emotionally a teenager with a "never done anything wrong in my life everyone is out to get me and hates me for no reason i can never do wrong" attitude. She tries to party like she was still a teenager but it just comes off as fucking pathetic due to her age. Plus due to the attitude i mentioned she will just pick fights with everybody because her mind is literally fucking incapable of processing that she has done something wrong and will nitpick and make huge fights out of the absolute smallest shit. She hangs out with real degenerate people, some of them methheads and for a time i suspected her of being a methhead. She had a new boyfriend every six months until about a year ago where she just has two guys (one who is a methhead and the other just a manchild) who she goes back and forth between whever she fights with one and just goes to the other (and sometimes will just see them both at the same time). Shes also a rampant alcoholic and whenever she isnt working or sleeping shes drinking and shes a fucking nasty cunt when she drinks. I spent most of formative years alone in a room with a tv or a computer because she spent it trying to stay young and party and i will never fucking forgive her for it. I still live at home because im an emotionally and socially stunted loser and i can tell she resents me for being a freak and not a normie she can brag to whatever friends she has left to. She pushes me often and one time i threatened to kill her and then myself right to her face. I fantasise about murdering her often because she is such a destructive being that poisons everything she touches.
>>
>>35781047
She cried and cried like a maniac and called over my uncle. He beat the shit out of me and took the poor puppy. They considered sending me to a boarding school but they didn't.
>>
>>35781104
Man shoulda called the cops only parents should be allowed to put their hands on children
>>
File: 1485653129012.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1485653129012.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>35781060
>getting addicted to LoL
dear lord what a normie
>>
I took 3 times the standard dose of LSA and jumped in a river lol
>>
>>35780946

the worst part is my grandmother heard us and came down the stairs to yell at me
>>
>>35781104
You deserved it. You would have deserved so much worse. kys
>>
>>35781362
League wasnt even that popular at the time. Im still a virgin if it helps you sleep
>>
>>35781060
you should un-ironically neck yourself
>>
>>35780887
Might go more into detail once I've calmed down, but basically
>Get mentally abused
>Can't take it any more
>Say to leave me alone as I'm close to the edge
>Don't get left alone
>Destroy whatever is in range

>>35780919
That's pretty disgusting dude.

>>35780932
kek'd. Thanks for cheering me up.
>>
>>35780874
Mom was going full turbobitch one time by making me sleep on the floor without a blanket or a pillow so I called her a fucking cunt.
>>
>>35781494
Lul what she do next?
>>
>>35781130
It's fine, he's 70 years old now and his wife died recently, or so I've heard.
>>35781428
I would've preferred if it was my mom that did the beating to be honest. I never really liked my uncle. Giving him the satisfaction of beating me up annoyed me a lot.
>>
File: 1490111514842.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490111514842.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>remember chlidhood friend
>had this one guy who knew profanity at the age of 8
>this dude is savage
>go to his house one time for smash n64
>military police everywhere (camp pendleton)
>see him in ambulance
>"what happened dude"
>he smiles "i tried to kill my mom with a knife"

that was the first time I witnessed something so edgy
>>
>>35780998
t. actual psychopath
>>
>>35781526
Do you at least regret it? Or feel guilt for the dog?
>>
>>35781537
I've never done something similar again though.
>>35781554
>Do you at least regret it? Or feel guilt for the dog?
No and no. He was really annoying.
>>
>>35781514
She just looked at me and left the room. When she isn't going nuclear she is actually a very meek woman.
>>
>>35780874
Once my mother was insistenly moking me for refusing to date one her friend's daughter. At first I just didn't care, but then she called me a worthless virgin and a failure so I lost my shit and slapped her.
I'm not proud of that, wouldn't do it againg if I could turn back.
>>
>>35781526
Why was your uncle a piece of shit?

>>35781537
>>35781554
Fuck these furfags
>>
>>35781572
You deserve to die my man
>>
File: a.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>35781613
Not wanting an animal to be killed for no reason = furfag? ok
>>
>driving my mom to the ymca
>she starts raging over stupid shit like a typical woman
>argument shifts over to family issues
>she divorced my dad a few years ago and he died of alcoholism shortly after
>start arguing over dad, she tells me that he was a piece of shit
>he was a brilliant engineer and the only person I ever could relate to, take great offense at this
>I get emotional I can't deal with her raging female nonsense while I'm driving
>she won't stop talking shit about my dead dad
>I call her a bitch and say that she's responsible for killing him
>she gets real quiet
>drop her off at the ymca and fuck off back home
>ignore her raging texts and go to sleep
>>
>>35781770
Animals die every day get over it
>>
File: hug.jpg (16KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
16KB, 500x382px
>>35781064
Iktf. Getting reminded by your own mom that you're a lonely loser is a really bad feel.

There's no meth or alcohol involved, but she used to be a massive pot addict (sober atm).
>Smoked first thing in the morning
>Smoked at work
>Came home high and smoked even more
>Did nothing but lay on the couch
>Leaving your room or making sounds would result in "REEEEE YOU'RE RUINING MY HIGH"
The worst part is that she often blame me for spending money on basic things like new clothes or a movie ticket because it's a waste of money.

>>35781494
>so I called her a fucking cunt
That's not even that bad mate.
>>
>be 16
>dad was mostly good parent but would occasionally smack me around if I set his temper off
>get him mad when he founds out I threw chair trying to be funny and it broke
>destroying his property sets him off
>he starts yelling at me
>talk back to him
>points finger in my face and shoves me
>smack his hand away
>he grabs me and wrestles me to ground
>puts his knee in my chest and chokes me
>ask him to let me up
>he starts talking smugly about learning my lesson or whatever
>sucker punch him in the face

That was the last time he put hands on me. I never even saw him get angry again after that.
>>
>>35781834
Also people die everyday, yet it is not accepted to kill one. I cant find a reason to that. Can you?
>>
>>35781613
Careful with that edge, kiddo

oregles
>>
>>35781983
>tfw I never got to wrestle with my dad
>the worst he did was spank me when I was little
>>
>>35782009
Holy fuck are you one of those faggots who think a dogs life is equal to a humans?
>>
>>35781983
Had a really similar experience at the exact same age with my dad. My dad's hand is still disfigured from when I broke it. still want to cry like a baby when I think about it even though it was just self-defense.
>>
>>35780874
just telling them to fuck off and stuff. I was living with my dad and grandma because I didn't get along with my stepdad at my moms. I told him to shut the fuck up and go away so the retard drove his truck somewheres drunk. wish he would of got caught. anyways I was eating dinner with my dad and grandma and my grandma starting talking shit about my mom so I told her to shut the fuck up and stop talking about my momma. she did she didn't say anything after.
>>
File: 1475434986690.jpg (67KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475434986690.jpg
67KB, 332x500px
>>35782052
Not 100% but yes, I am one of those faggots who doesnt kill something just because its annoying. Even more of some mone has formed an emotional bond with their pet. Fuck me right?
>>
>>35781983
>>destroying his property sets him off
ANCAP.jpeg
>>
>>35782052
t. sociopath

We're on /r9k/ though so I shouldn't be surprised
>>
>>35781612
why not? She brought it on herself
>>
>>35782269
>>35782423

Furaffinity is the right website for you otherkin types
>>
>>35781834
Yeah, just like people get raped everyday for example. So I guess it's okay to let niggers and sandniggers into your country.
You have the logic of a fucking libtard faggot.
>>
>>35782423
>puts animals over other human beings
>calls others sociopaths
animalfags should be put on a list
>>
File: 09865.jpg (99KB, 1031x809px) Image search: [Google]
09865.jpg
99KB, 1031x809px
>>35781770
No, literally white knighting a fucking dog = furfag
>>
>>35782466
Jesus stop being so edgy you cunt, I can't cut myself anymore without dying over here.
>>
>>35782488
Far from liberal,
I just don't get why people get so choked up over something like dogs dying,
Also rape victims and dogs are not the same thing
>>
>>35782524
This response applies to you too
>>35782514
>>
>people literally getting tumblr triggered over reading about a dog being killed

Neck yourselves.
>>
>>35782578
It really is pathetic
>>
>Be me
>Great habit/adiction to pot
>Mom catches me 3 times
>Dad is dead
>Mom catch me a fourth time
>Screams and cry and tell me why im such a traitor and a imbecile
>Says something about her broken confidence and destroyed hope in my good behaviour
>Says next time she will get me to an adiction center
>Dont give a shit and still hiding some pot
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (43KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
43KB, 406x406px
>>35781064
>mfw my mom is very similar to this
>raging alcoholic with the mind of a literal child incapable of introspection or taking blame for anything
>am completely dysfunctional man child because never taught me anything about life

I told her it would have been better to abort me than to be raised by a woman who didn't want me to begin with nor was capable of motherhood.

Destroyed her but don't regret a word. The truth hurts.
>>
File: url.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>35782566
>"edgy"
ebin me me kind stranger xD
upvoated XDDD
>>
>>35782578
You first, Ahmed.
>>
File: 1490142515370.png (112KB, 386x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490142515370.png
112KB, 386x396px
my mom wanted to throw me out of the house for pushing her out of my room while telling her to stay away before i did something to her after she triggered my autistic sperg rage by punching me in the face
is that overboard?
>>
>>35782713
Just admit that anon is right and you've lost
It's retarded to value a dogs life over human lives.
>>
Yes, when my mother started talking to me like a bitch when I was on post tour leave after Afghanistan.
>>
>>35782566
Shud up fagged
>>
File: 1489086689518.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489086689518.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>35782637
I've said similar things to my mother man but she does not even entertain the idea of being a shitty person. In her mind she is a wonderful mother despite my many attempts to show her otherwise. I just do not fucking get how a person can be pulled up their shit so many fucking times by so many different people and STILL be able to convince themselves "im a good person".
>>
>>35781612
I find it really disturbing that mothers actually feel like they have failed if their son don't have a girlfriend.
Yours is probably the only who openly admitted it though.

>>35781814
I don't see anything going overboard here. I thought you'd go full Eminem and tie her up in the trunk.

>>35781064
>>35782637
>Mom refuses to ever admit she did wrong
Iktf and god damn it is annoying.

>>35782724
Is this for real? She's going overboard af.
I'm surprised you managed to handle it so well even in a rage.
>>
>>35783379
>Is this for real?

yup, she can really go off at times, prolly not doing great in her head since she lived through a lot of domestic abuse + was literally born in a mental hospital
i still wish i wouldn't have touched her but she kept throwing punches after hitting me in the face so i just wanted her to go away
it was all because i had bad grades too
>>
>>35783718
>she lived through a lot of domestic abuse + was literally born in a mental hospital
God damn, I hope she at least managed to attract a stable dad for you.

>she kept throwing punches after hitting me in the face so i just wanted her to go away
Well you had to make her go away somehow.
>>
File: 56542997_p0.jpg (115KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
56542997_p0.jpg
115KB, 336x442px
My 23 year old cousin threw a tantrum last week because her dad gave her a 2010 Mercedes instead of the Toyota Rav4 she wanted.
>>
>>35784473
>I hope she at least managed to attract a stable dad for you

nah my dad is a deadbeat schizo negro and she has had like 5 other partners since he left us when i was like a year old
such is life, anon
>>
>>35780874
I don't think I've ever snapped in my life. I'm not really sure what to make of that.
>>
>>35786367
I should have guessed, sane people are usually drawn to other sane people.

Not that my parents are any better, they met at rehab.
>>
>>35782794
A dog life isn't equal to a human life but don't kill them for no reason
>>
>>35780925
not an overreaction. people who hurt animals are fucking scum.
>>
>>35781983
Dad was actually abusive my dude.
>>
File: 1362646-dp_sandwich5_super.png (150KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1362646-dp_sandwich5_super.png
150KB, 400x224px
>>35787499
dubs of truth

original truth
really original truth
>>
File: sweatpepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
sweatpepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
spookily timely thread desu, i just snapped a few hours ago. my mom promised to take me driving all say today so I could practice for my test but she showed up 5 hours late and then laughed at how upset i was and told me she was going to go walk her dog instead. i have been trapped in this house for 6 years without a means of transportation, i have really severe anxiety issues and i failed the test several times back when i first tried to take it at 16, she gave me shit for it even though she completely refused to practice with me and she had to lie to the dmv and say she did the state mandated 40 hours with me even though she did 5 at most over like 7 months. anyways we just have a long history with this issue and i'm just trying to fucking break free of her, i hate being dependant on her i hate being trapped in this house i hate it i hate it i FUCKING HATE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but i'm dependant on her help to escape from her, i have no one else to drive with, she's my only lifeline to the real world, shit, she's my only way to get groceries and she certainly won't be bringing them after this

anyways, long story short I got so enraged i shoved her out of the house and threw an open bottle of olive oil at her face. i've thrown stuff at walls and pushed her before but never anything remotely this violent. i didn't see any blood on her when i looked out the window, she texted me and claimed i broke her favorite earrings with it but i wouldn't put it past her to lie to guilt trip me.

idk what to even do anymore i feel completely unhinged, i used to just kind of passively wish she would die as a kid and i'd somehow get adopted by someone less shitty, but i'm starting to worry about myself, if i get angry at her like this again, if i keep being trapped in this house by my own mental illness + her refusal to care, if i keep degenerating, i could just snap and actually kill her.

(1/2)(maybe)
>>
>>35787927

(2/2) (sorry for the long ass blog, after reading that over i realize that was probably too much but w/e)

anyways i've never seriously entertained that thought, i always figured that she's not worth the jail time and i might someday find something worth doing out in the world that would require me not being in prison, but it seems like i probably won't anymore. i've psychologically been in solitary confinement for over 2 decades now, why does the physical location even matter? video games don't do anything for me anymore, anime never did anything desu, the only prison-restricted thing i do is browse/shitpost here and i don't think it's making my life any better or more bearable honestly. i'm never going to make friends or be able to do anything with my life. what is the point?

idk, i've run out of motivation to even type any of this. i only know one thing at this point: if i ever get to the point of becoming an hero, i am taking her with me.
>>
File: feels.jpg (52KB, 526x317px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
52KB, 526x317px
>>35787927
>>35788127
>she gave me shit for it even though she completely refused to practice with me
Sounds like she doesn't actually want you to break free for some reason.

>she showed up 5 hours late and then laughed at how upset i was and told me she was going to go walk her dog instead
I have no words for how absolutely shitty that is of her.

>sorry for the long ass blog
I'm actually glad someone in a similar situation would share.

I really hope you manage to break out and leave her behind. I'll most likely never talk to my mother again once I've broken out of this hell hole.
>>
File: 1465429441098.jpg (117KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1465429441098.jpg
117KB, 645x773px
I've been in your position >>35788127, not quite the same mind you, but very close. I can tell you with 100% certainty that if you dont find a way out, you will be arrested and sent to prison, get killed, or kill yourself.

Women like your mother have no business reproducing and its unfortunate that people like us are roped into their bullshit. If there is any truth to life it is that the world doesn't care about us. We are disposable. The only thing I can suggest is to just work. Get money. Get it any way you can, and get out.
>>
No. They deserved it. I wish i had done more.
>>
File: papa.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
papa.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>35788855
Nice digits.
The only thing I regret doing when I've snapped is breaking my own stuff.
>>
This is very interesting stuff to me. I grew up knowing that if I ever did anything remotely close to the least things you guys have done I would simply be killed by my dad,who grew up in deep south Florida back when you could kill a kid and not really get in much trouble.

A lot of you guys seem really pampered in a strange way too,but that isn't necessarily your fault, just bad parental units.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (10KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
10KB, 236x253px
My dad gets mad for anything that slightly goes wrong, stuff that normal people would just shrug off, it's really odd. I think it's the cause of my anxiety and low self confidence, because he has always been an unstable and randomly goes off.

Anyway, he was really digging into me (insulting me/shouting) for nothing one day and I just lost it. I started screaming "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU" and "YOUR KILLING ME" over and over again while sobbing.

We don't really talk about it, but he's really laid off me since then. You guys should try it.
>>
I was driving with my mom and she was being a bitch and I forgot about what or how it lead into this, but I ended up saying "well fine then I'll just swerve off the road and kill us!"

was pretty mad, I guess, it was sarcastic but the idea is very dark
>>
>>35789396
>I would simply be killed by my dad
For some reason I assumed most of the guys here were raised by single mothers.

>A lot of you guys seem really pampered in a strange way too
Please elaborate.
>>
File: 1421695703755.jpg (17KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1421695703755.jpg
17KB, 500x368px
>>35780874
Not at my parents, no.
Just coworkers and supervisors that treated me like shit for years and I finally got fed up.
Normally I wouldn't have cared, but a lot of shit happened prior that sort of exacerbated me freaking the fuck out
>>
>>35789425
>he's really laid off me since then
That's good to hear, anon.

>You guys should try it.
My mom is well aware of what she's doing and how it makes me feel, but it's not stopping her.
It's almost like she enjoys it.
>>
File: whenthefeelshit.jpg (220KB, 1012x1060px) Image search: [Google]
whenthefeelshit.jpg
220KB, 1012x1060px
>>35781529
>>35781064
Board feels, most people don't end up here by accident, sorry Anons.
>>
Sometimes I think the commandment "respect thy father and thy mother" is a suggestion just for the sake of avoiding conflict and not because they deserve inherent respect.
>>
>>35788558

i really hope so too anon, but it just doesn't seem very likely in my case anymore, idk

>>35788808

yes, i know that. i just honestly don't see a functional difference between this place and prison anymore desu. at least they cook and clean for you in prison.

the sad thing is i actually have money, inheritance from my grandparents + neetbux, it's literally just my own autism that prevents me from escaping this. i could pay a driving instructor to come over until i get it but i haven't spoken to anybody besides my mother in years and i'm just so terrified of anything. idk what i'd even be able to do if i got my drivers license, i can't really find another place to live without speaking to anyone, i guess i could just live in my car and pray it never breaks down? or just get a tent and survival gear and try to live deep /inthewoods/? i have no idea how to survive on my own and it's probably too late to learn now honestly. it feels like murder-suicide is just becoming inevitable.

>>35789425

never worked with mine, she just said "good, get it over with already and stop torturing me".
>>
>>35789970
Mother and Father raised me to believe that, it's right in the book.
Awfully convenient, but there you are.
>>
>>35789970
That's probably true with decent parents.
Fuckup parents still beat their kids even if they are obedient.

>>35790002
You know, even if prison is comfy it would still force a lot of social contact upon you.

I would make it my life goal to get in touch with a therapist.
Unlike your mother, they actually want to help people, have the experience and knowledge.
>>
>>35781064
Stay strong brother, stay strong, my brother made a mistake, we were in a similar situation, he is now in jail.

Stay strong.
>>
>>35790473

i'll just say whatever i have to say to get put in solitary.

i've literally had over a dozen therapists, it might just be my insurance but they've literally all been shit, they just want us to sit in chairs across from eachother and "talk about my feelings" and my autism just makes me sit in silence the entire time. the first couple meetings will go ok bc they just ask specific background questions but after that they will tell me to "just say whats on my mind" and i will just shut down and we will sit in silence for 45 minutes. and they are always normie 110 iq stacies, they don't remotely understand actual suffering. i wish i could find one of those actual serious male psychoanalysts you see on tv with the chaise lounge and shit who might be able to give me an original insight but i don't think anyone even practices like that anymore, at least in my area. idk what to do anymore. i've tried every class of antidepressants but they just fucked me up worse and made me fatter. i'm probably just beyond helping at this point
>>
bumping just incase any more anons want to share
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.