[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ooga booga whyboi bix nood muffign ayo I hate being black.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
>Ooga booga whyboi bix nood muffign ayo
I hate being black.
>>
I hate you for being black. That said I find it hard to sympathise with the most normie race.
>>
File: seriously goyim.jpg (30KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
seriously goyim.jpg
30KB, 203x345px
>always having drugs
>always having fun
>always having chicken
>always having your "squad" to keep your back

>complaining
>>
The good thing about life is that if you don't like it, you can always opt out.
>>
>>35780540
you dont belong here, blacks are fetishized soo much that all you need to do to get pussy is to go to a party.
a quiet black dude is seen as cool and shit, so no black robots.

now please with all kindness get the fuck out
>>
>>35780623
THIS. FUCK NIGGERS.
KILL ALL NIGGERS
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?
>>
>>35780623
This post needs to be on the front page at all times. It needs to be part of the rules. Black men are as oppressed in the sexual market as white women.
>>
File: sad.jpg (115KB, 484x1864px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
115KB, 484x1864px
>>35780623
>>35780646
>>35780696
you only get fetishized if you're a big strong normie and have a huge dick
and at the end of the day even then people fetishize you because they think it's degrading, for them it's like fucking a dog or something
not to mention most of the time it goes more like "sorry i'm not into black guys"

also bumping with black feels
>>
>>35780791
Damn why'd he hype it if he knew he didn't have any friends
>>
>>35780791
>for them it's like fucking a dog or something

That's still more sexual market appeal than any real robot has. Most real robots feel so emasculated and undesirable that being likened to an animal would be a turn on. The fact is that being black in 2017 is totally an advantage over being white. This applies to Europe and USA. Women are totally in power and they like exotic things.
>>
>>35780540
>Posting in psy-ops thread

Nobody should feel sorry for these overtly criminal niggers. They ruin everywhere unfortunate enough to host them
>>
File: eyoooooooooo.jpg (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
eyoooooooooo.jpg
39KB, 396x385px
>>35780834
I've met several coalburners IRL and you are wrong. They only go after the top 1% of bull niggers with BBCs or socially competent niggers with money.

If you're a robot nigger your chances to ever see pussy are even lower than if you're a white robot.
>>
>>35780982
Anon why do you say "nigger" if you're black? Please don't do that, it is hurtful to yourself.
>>
>>35781067
Anon I'm white.
Still all my feels go to the robot niggers, one of the few groups I'll actually spare on the DOTR.
>>
File: 1477287011589.jpg (52KB, 509x398px) Image search: [Google]
1477287011589.jpg
52KB, 509x398px
>Parents volunteered me to babysit for my sister last weekend
>MFW she has a part time job and is pregnant with kid 4
>Reiterate that I will only look after my qt good-natured niece, nephews are not allowed in my condo because they break things and hurt my cat
>Family freaks out, even various cousins angrily call me to tell me I'm selfish, a coon, etc
>Angry calls suddenly stop, 3 days later I'm being hit up for money like they think I'm not going to remember them treating me like shit if they wait a couple days
>Honestly, what do I get out of this shit? Jealous of Desi, Asian, Latin, white friends where the family is all supporting each other instead of just mooching off of the non-fuckups.
>>
>>35781209
>white friends where the family is all supporting each other

WASP families: You're 18 and you don't have a job? That's it, we're throwing you on the street, have a nice life anon.
>>
>>35781334

90% of white families just want the adult kids to be making strides. If you get a job and/or go to community college they'll let you stay until you're 30+.
>>
Black here, it's harder than you think

I'm still Chad tho :^)
>>
>>35781778
post hand

originallio avocato
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.