[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Granpa robots assemble

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1490434060516.jpg (25KB, 357x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490434060516.jpg
25KB, 357x412px
25+ thread. Where are my fellow granpas at? How are you holding up?
>>
my belt is holding up my gut atm.

but i actually got dressed today so i'll probably say to fuck with it and get comfy in my pj's in another 20 minutes after my parents leave.
>>
I just want to be done with school forever
>>

Pretty much done with life. I'm just riding on cruise control until I finally see the end of this shitty ride.
>>
>>35782007
how do you coast? savings? handouts?
>>
>>35780399

Yesterday I felt depressed because I dreamt I met a girl and she fell in love with me and she had a daughter but we were happy. We tried to have sex and my penis would get soft, but she would be so sweet she would take the blame.
>>
File: 1482180359192.jpg (12KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482180359192.jpg
12KB, 238x250px

Every day I observe within me the battles between self preservation with its will to live and to succeed, and existential nihilism with its realization that everything is meaningless.

Needless to say, existential nihilism is winning the war.
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (43KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
43KB, 406x406px
>>35780399
Nice dubs my man

26 year old busting ass for min wage here. About to have no car or place to live. No future prospects because broken, perpetually depressed man child just trying to survive which seems insurmountable let alone dragging my ass to college and trying to make something of my wasted, unfulfilled existence.

I really, really want off this ride.
>>
25+ isn't even old. The majority of /r9k/ and 4chan are probably at that age.
>>
>>35780399
realized my uncle is a robot

> floated through about 20 jobs all his life
> married a malaysian woman
> never successful, depended on his dad all his life
> intensely jealous of my dad, his brother, who is a successful physician
> REEEEEEEEE at everything that minimally displeases him
> mocks everyone, generally upturned nose

is this me in 25 yrs?
>>
>>35780399
53 here
I don't even know how I even put up with my life for so long
I am a virgin
Want end my life but too much of a pussy to do it
Anyone else here over 50?
>>
File: this is not what I expected.jpg (74KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
this is not what I expected.jpg
74KB, 400x533px
>>35780399

This is not where I thought I would be in life at this age haha :^)

If you asked like 16 year old me what he thought of current me, he would be terrified.

If you asked 22 year old me he would be like "hey good job you're not in jail keep at it grandpa"

My best years were 17-21. It was all downhill fast this last decade after I found 4chan.

I've been a NEET for a few years now and it's awful. I'm not on NEETbux so I've just been burning my savings, I even had to ask my parents for money for a new phone since my last one broke and pay the first month because I will soon have literally no money.

I'm glad my NEET life is coming to an end, wagecuckery will do me good. I've also been studying music production & how to play the piano again which I used to as a kid and will make that my career or at the very least my "night job" while I'm flipping burgers or scrubbing toilets or pushing carts.

Better late than never.

>>35781902
>my belt is holding up my gut atm.
Same, I've been skinnyfat since my late/mid 20s. I put on 50 pounds in a decade and all of it just hanging around my stomach. I broke out of the depression cycle and started exercising nearly everyday since last summer. I gotta change my diet though.
>>
>>35780399

26 turning 27 in a month.

Im cautiously optimistic I've made it lads. Transcending from cyborg to normie. The transition is nearly complete but I am just waiting for it to all crash and burn. Or for me to wake up.

>job
>apartment
>live in gf who plays vidya and is nice, loving and wants to bang non stop.

H-have I really made it?
>>
>>35782933
>Transcending from cyborg to normie
Tell me how.
>>
>>35782848
Nah, nearly everyone here is under that.

You look at that Nostalgia threads or That Kid threads and it's always like

>DAE REMEMBER WATCHING YOUTUBE AND PLAYING MINECRAFT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL? HOW ABOUT GETTING YOUR FIRST PS3 WHEN YOU WERE SHITTING IN FUCKING DIAPERS? THAT KID WHO HAD AN IPHONE IN GRADE 2

I don't know any of that shit, I'm 32 and I grew up without the internet at home. Most people my age didn't have it. Youtube came out when I was like 21 or 22 years old and Minecraft really came out when I was god damn 26.

I grew up with Pogs and marbles, taping songs off the radio, watching other kids play video games at the arcade, and looking up movie times in the newspaper.
>>
>>35782889
A year behind you. Had things much better than you have, but the best is well behind me, and my world is getting smaller and smaller. I find pleasure in little things now.
>>
>>35782986

Trial and error and effort really desu. Focused on getting a decent job. Kept saving money. And kept searching for a proper qt. Practiced my skills at talking to girls, learning what works and doesnt.

Just can't lose faith that you'll make it one day.
>>
File: vince.gif (725KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
725KB, 200x150px
>>35782889
>53 yo
>on 4chans
>53
>>
>>35782986
Not him, but during my peak years of 18-22 I was also one hair away from being a full-blown normie.

I had a job, I was in college, and I was dating girl after girl after girl. I came close to moving with a couple of those girls.

Personally I was just rocking the punk rock & mallgoth look and culture that was prominent over a decade ago. It was so easy to meet girl who were more or less alternative. Some girls were more hardcore than me but a lot of them were sort failed normies that listened to one or two punk bands and maybe had like one ear stud or something. They just wanted a tall lanky goth fuckboy.

Of course the whole goth/punk thing is out of the mainstream these days. It still exists but it's very very rare. Most alternative girls are in the anime/manga/video game scenes.
>>
>>35783080
That's also your future if you keep collecting pepes and memes.

Assuming of course that Hirshimoot doesn't drive the site into the fucking ground within a decade.
>>
File: AnimuWorkshop.jpg (1MB, 1500x1063px) Image search: [Google]
AnimuWorkshop.jpg
1MB, 1500x1063px
33. I am slowly becoming that guy who has an apartment filled with sundry hobby related items and twenty half finished projects.

brief inventory
>pile of lumber I bought last week for a planned project
>nearly complete height extension to put on top of an existing gecko tank
>4 tanks containing three exotic gecko species, six geckos in total
>pile of vidya i haven't touched in several years because lost interest in that
>various wood and metal working tools
>books scattered about all over the place
>insect colonies to feed the geckos
>two guitars, two basses, pedal board, amp etc.
>two dslr cameras, a bunch of lenses, two tripods (i dabble in animal/wildlife photo)
>bunch of art and supplies from when i did art school
>two fully assembled bicycles and a third that has been on a repair stand for three years awaiting completion
>bunch of vaping stuff (i used it to quit smoking)
>three pairs of skis (haven't gone in two years)
>shelves with plastic tubs containing i don't even remember what that haven't been opened since i last moved
>>
>>35783080
You might be surprised at 4chan's actual demographics. There are more middle aged and older people here than you'd assume.
>>
>>35783212
>shelves with plastic tubs containing i don't even remember what that haven't been opened since i last moved

yfw when anon rediscovers the cum tubs
>>
>>35783503

inspecting semen under a microscope is a worthwhile addition to your fapping routine, anon.
>>
>>35782986

>wanting to be a normie scum

Kys
>>
>>35783752
>wanting to be a filthy autistic neckbeard
kys
>>
>>35782007
this.!!..

FUCKROBOTMUTE
>>

I don't know where to start

I was a normie in college and then for two years afterward teaching abroad

Then I just became lost and depressed and an alcoholic

I did manage to get an MA

But I barely make 35K a year before taxes and I've been to the psych ward several times and can't seem to get any real traction or happiness as an adult
>>
>>35780399
1 month of work experience as a bagger (do they even have those anymore?) when I was 17
>>
>>35784356
Tell us how your woeful life became this way, friend
>>
>>35780399
25 is not old.
R-right?
I still have time to do all that awesome things I always wanted!
And I have to finish college, and make some friends and find a bf and... and...
>>
>>35784460
It hasn't been that woeful. I spent a decade playing video games, reading, internet shitposting and watching DVDs, and and another trying to get an advanced computer degree. I still haven't gotten a job in the field I studied. I'm hoping for a graduate internship, but I think I'm too old for that.

They should really start teaching basic social skills in school, instead of that jackoffery like PE or psychology
>>
>>35784504
No it isn't. You can still join the military if you are still jobless. I probably should have. I may be dead right now. That's fine with me. Chances are I wouldn't have passed some initiatory physical or psychological exam though.
>>
Does anyone 25+ still have friends? Since college my relationships have dwindled, but in 2017 it's pretty much zero. The only friend I talk to regularly lives in another city two hours away. There are people in my area I'd consider friends or acquaintances, but for some reason I haven't asked any of them to hang out in the past couple months.
The only human interaction I have is seeing my parents once a week, and with co-workers. I get pretty lonely sometimes, but for some reason I have trouble reaching out to people and would rather isolate myself.
>>
>>35784504
I'm 25 too. It's really not that old, and I'd like to think I can still turn things around, but there are so many areas of my life where I'm dissatisfied that I don't even know where to begin.
I'm not truly miserable - just lonely, and don't really do anything noteworthy with my life. I have a decent job and am mostly comfortable. I'm beginning to think I'll just live this way forever.
>>
>>35785083
30 here.

I had two friends but I just don't enjoy hanging out with them anymore. They're bigger failures than I am desu.

One of them is a wizard, literally a walking meme. He dosent wear the fedora or anything but fucking hell he might as well.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.