[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously, unironically, no joke wish to fucking kill myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: BbXPprH.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
BbXPprH.png
201KB, 500x373px
I seriously, unironically, no joke wish to fucking kill myself. I have no friends, almost no family relations, no job, no education and the government won't give me shit unless I give up my attempt to get into a university. I am in debt, scraping by and can't even afford a fucking haircut. I have no personal skills, and I've been wasting away my youth and life on video games.

I am looking for a quick way to kill myself. I am considering necking myself, but I can't for the fucking life of me find any rope right now. I researched if stabbing myself in the heart or slitting my own throat is possible, but it seems unfeasible as a serious method. I don't have enough painkillers to actually kill myself and am afraid I'll only wake up in a hospital somewhere.

All I have is this computer. I am at a crossroads where I very much am considering suicide. My view on existence is nihilistic. I have no friends or family. I just need an exit strategy. I don't mind if it takes a few days to prep.
>>
Seek professional help. Call someone and tell them that you're suicidal, and you need help getting your life together.
>>
>>35779821
try heavy drinking
>>
>>35779983
Long-term or short-term? I don't think I can afford hundreds of bottles of vodka
>>
What happens if you get into university- will you be able to live off student loans or work study?
>>
>>35780318
There are almost no jobs to go around where I live, and I can't relocate to another city because I don't have the money or resources for it. I am barely scraping by with some loan to study a few subjects I need to have to get in, but I'm running dry on money and can barely keep my head above water. I'm being kicked out in 2 weeks because my lease goes out then and I can't afford another year.

If I get into uni I might find some shared apartment to rent in, but that's not until August/September, there's no way I'm making it that far
>>
>>35779821
What show is the screenshot from? I recently watched the entire Seinfeld series and I never encountered this scene. Or maybe it was in the few minutes that are missing when I fell asleep.

But judging by his hairline, it's either in one of the last seasons or it's from another show after Seinfeld.
>>
>>35780389
Can you move in with an annoying relative or borrow money?
>>
>>35780618
It's from Friends s7e13
>>
>>35780681
Damn. Thanks.

uhavebeenmuted xD
>>
>>35780674
Closest relatives live on the opposite side of the country
>>
Fuck. I'm trying to think what you can do. Don't kill yourself, you seem smart and capable and self aware with a good sense of humor. You can get out of this somehow.
>>
>>35779821
>can't find a rope
use a belt
>>
>>35779821
Jump off a tall building or in front of a train, you dumb nigger. They're fucking foolproof.
>>
>>35780746
how do I fasten the end that's not around my neck?

>>35780787
I've considered jumping in front of a trailer truck, but they're only going about 30 mph, don't want to risk surviving
>>
I hope you don't do it, but don't fuck up if you do.
>>
File: 36147295_p1.png (134KB, 580x490px) Image search: [Google]
36147295_p1.png
134KB, 580x490px
>>35780787
>train
Not OP but I'm always worried that I might somehow survive the impact and die an agonizing death
>>
>>35780725
>I can't afford another year.
Of school, or the apartment? Can you get loans to finish school if you can stay somewhere while you finish your pre-requisites? How long til you finish your current classes?
>>
>>35780815
You wouldn't. It's several hundred tons of steel moving at highway speeds. The impact would kill you instantly.

>>35780813
Yeah don't do the trailer truck. Also, don't use the belt. You'll strangle to death. Not break your neck.
>>
>>35780732

This, most people on here who are suicidal seem completely fucked in the head tbqh but OP seems smart and trying to achieve things.
>>
If you'll finish your pre-reqs soon, find somewhere anywhere to stay til they are done, then scrap it and move in with relatives, transfer credits and attend uni where your relatives live.
>>
>>35780814
I fucked up last time, I'm gonna be more careful this time around.

>>35780815
Same thing here, I don't want to wake up with brain damage and the intelligence of a 5 year old.

>>35780817
No one wants to give me a loan unless I accept a fucked interest rate which will in-debt me for the rest of my life. It's another month until I've finished the subjects, but since I'll be applying for some universities I won't be eligible for jack shit
>>
If you can find a shit job at a call center this week and borrow a little to tide you over, you can probably dodge the eviction for another month. Have you have been served with an eviction notice & have a court date already?
>>
Can you hold off applying to universities and get more financial aid to finish out the month/survive. Maybe skip applying if this is the case move in with relatives and apply in new place once you're settled in with them.
>>
>>35781003
No eviction note, but I'll call around to whatever call centers I can find on monday and see if they can employ one more. Otherwise there are some train tracks nearby, and if it's actually an instant kill like >>35780853 says it's a decent exit strat
>>
What about trade school? Can you give up your dreams and take a short course to train in something horrible like hvac?
>>
>>35781150
I actually went to trade school, but there were no apprenticeships since the oil industry took a huge hit right around the time I was about to apply for one. University is my plan B (as weird as that might sound)
>>
File: 1484748916200.png (319KB, 720x519px) Image search: [Google]
1484748916200.png
319KB, 720x519px
Are you white? If you are a white you deserve help. I would help you but I am in the same boat.
>>
>>35781115
I don't know where you live, but in the US you usually have ten days to vacate after you've been evicted, and the court date is usually set for two weeks to a month after your served with papers. You can probably string it out for another month at least if your landlord isn't a lawless thug.
>>
>>35779821
Go to church or something.
>>
>>35781169
Dammit. Can't you eventually get a job on an oil rig somewhere if you're willing to relocate? Borrow travel expense from family?
>>
>>35779821
Just get a job at a fast food joint. I'm sure the little money you get from that will be able to sustain you for the meanwhile
>>
Fucking stay with your annoying family until you can apprentice somewhere.
>>
>>35781178
>When whites always try to make themselves out to be the victims

Anyone who wishes to advance themselves and work hard deserves help, you inbred cousin fucker
>>
Fucks sake just stop drinking water. Not even remotely hard
>>
>>35781245
I'll do what I can to stay in the apartment, I don't think they can just throw me out on the streets without good cause

>>35781298
I'll look into it on monday actually

>>35781316
When I lived on the eastcoast (not america) there were 350 applicants for a single low-level job at a local McDonalds. I was one of them, but was not considered for the position. Now, after the oil crisis over here there has been an average of about 500 applications for every position at grocery stores in the area. Competition is tough.
>>
>>35781360
I moved out when I was 16 (not even a legal adult) because they were abusive to me and refused to let me use electricity and water. They're not "annoying".
>>
Talk to your landlord before he evicts you and get a shit job if you think you can pay the rent with your wagie money, just pay it late per whatever agreement you make. If you sign an agreement and fail to pay, landlord can use the agreement you failed to honor to evict however, so don't sign anything unless you can deliver.
>>
>>35781497
Sorry to hear that.

Original
>>
>>35779821
Toaster in the bathtub
>>
Are there really no crummy jobs or apprenticeships available to you due to the oil companies tanking?
>>
>>35781504
This is the plan for now, I'll kill myself later if nothing works, then at least I tried

>>35782068
It's the opposite for some reason, no one wants to hire new apprentices. In my group there were only 2 out of 14 who got apprenticeships whereas normally at least 60-70 % get hired.
>>
>>35782248
I'm so sorry. Your situation sounds awful. I don't want to suggest something ridiculous, but if you're willing to work on an oil rig, couldn't you join the navy? They don't see much action usually, and it would be less renumerative, but also less dangerous, less work, and similar living conditions. I know people who have joined and actually like it. Depends on your personality.
>>
Merchant marine, maybe? Foreign Legion? I'm grasping at straws here. Also try to suck as much money out of your abusive family as possible.
>>
File: Think about it.jpg (25KB, 520x372px) Image search: [Google]
Think about it.jpg
25KB, 520x372px
>>35779821
>He thinks we're joking when we say we want to kill ourselves
>>
>>35782462
>>35782522
The military where I live is being fucked and has been for years and years now, and you have to compete to get into it at all. I don't think that's an option unfortunately.
>>
>>35782533
But joining the Navy is just like killing yourself, only slower. Things can improve. They often do. Or you develop callouses and are able to bear the pain more easily. It's just a matter of making it past 35 and then you can go on auto-pilot pretty much. He has a useful trade school degree, it's not over yet.
>>
>>35782697
Godammit.

Original.
>>
Dude just become a bum drifter and travel cross the country, it's the perfect idea. Either you find yourself and your purpose, or you freeze/starve to death in a back alley. It's a win win for you
>>
>>35782533
Well if that's your philosophy just by living your committing slow suicide, congrats.
I'm not the anon that brough up military but I actually do plan on doing navy because benefits and it fucking bests doing retail or making <$40k with student loans and no benefits.
>>
>>35782697
Peace corps? Dig artesian wells in some malaria-ridden village?
>>
>>35782697
Is joining the coast guard an option? Or look for job as a home health aid? A lot of home health aide employment services offer brief, free training.
>>
Be a substitute teacher? Qualifications can be pretty minimal, depending where you live.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.