[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The oneitis folder now has 215 pictures and 2 videos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 324.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>The oneitis folder now has 215 pictures and 2 videos
>>
>>35779803

This is what happens you find your oneitis' facebook, instagram and twitter.

Thank god mine restricts her twitter.
>>
>over 1000 pics sorted by hair color

How do you sort yours OP?
>>
>>35779839
Haven't sorted. It's just one grill at the moment.
>>
>>35779905
Mine is just one girl too, you gotta get that shit sorted because picking individual images get harder the bigger it gets
>>
>>35780373
makes sense but she's not very active on social media anymore sadly. She has a private 2nd instagram account but I have no idea how to get to it
>>
>>35780384
How many followers? It shouldn't be hard to make a fake profile with model pics
>>
>lives in another country
>doesnt use social media

i shouldnt have met this girl

>tfw she wanted to take a trip with me but i didnt have money to pay my expenses and i didnt want to be a leech

totally fucked up my hcance
>>
>>35780419
48...seems pretty exclusive to just the biddies she knows
>>
>>35780440
If you know one of her friends then it wouldn't be hard to say you're a friend of a friend of X if she asks. You have to have pics of a model, probably better of a female.
>>
>>35780560
>You have to have pics of a model

wouldnt it be better to get amateur pics
>>
>>35780575
I meant amateur pics of a model. Go to a less famous model and get their instagram pics. Obvious pictures of photoshoots won't do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.