[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found a condom on my sisters bed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 460x397px
So tonight my parents told me to sleep in my sisters room because some of their friends were sleeping over.

So i walk into my sisters bedrook and immediately i see a fucking condom laying right out in the open on her bed. Honestly, i'm not even mad, just disappointed that she didn't even know how to hide the fucking thing.

Her boyfriend is also staying over tonight, so who knows what they had been planning before i had to sleep in her room.

I would take a pic of the condom, but i'm currently typing this from inside her room, and my parents are still awake so i'm scared of them walking in on me
>>
Use it to jack off you faget
>>
Update: I just talked to her about it now. When i did, she asked me if it was in the rapper or a "used" one. Which means that it was a possibility, therefore they have done it before.

Kek, if my parents find out. They don't want this shit in our house
>>
>>35779709
Even if i was to do some weird shit like that, it was unused so i doubt even the most autistic of robots could get off on that
>>
>>35779712
I mean "wrapper" not "rapper"
>>
>>35779727
but her hands (female) probably touvhed it
>>
>>35779754
This may sound a bit too chad-like for this board, but believe it or not, i have touched a womans hand before
>>
Your sister is exploring her sexuality. It is none of your business what she does. The moment you saw that condom was the moment you should have walked away until it was gone
>>
>>35779781
Nah, that would have screwed her over. My parents would have walked in and seen it
>>
How old is your sister and why are you mad about her having sex?
>>
>>35779781
Fuck off
>>35779712
Tell your parents
>>
>>35779660
It wasn't even a used condom? Literally fucking nothing.
>>
>>35779660

how old is she?

inb4 a completely normal age to be sexually active and your parents should be glad shes smart enough to use protection
>>
>>35779828
Oh yeah, i know, it's fine. It's just my parents don't want her to do it in their house
>>
>>35779827
I was really just more dumbfounded that she left it lying out in the open. Also the fact that i'm sleeping in the bed they likely fucked in
>>
>>35779813
I'm not mad about her having sex, i even stated that at the start.

She's 18 btw
>>
>>35779859

so they'd prefer her to be getting fucked in her boyfriends house? wtf?

if my daughter was sexually active and using protection the next thing I'd be worried about is her boyfriend taking advantage of her so I'd want it to be in our house so I can go and kick his teeth in if I hear her yelling
>>
Smell it and report back
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.