[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it morally justifiable to castrate 12 month old animals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
is it morally justifiable to castrate 12 month old animals?
>>
>>35779638
Probably not. But it's hot asf though
>>
If you don't, have fun taking care of 3-6 puppies
>>
>>35779679
not an orignalofuckoffrobot argument
>>
>>35779738
It's the only reason to castrate animals, dunce
>>
>>35779763
1st off, it isn't the only reason, secondly it isn't a moral argument.
>>
>>35779797
practicality is more important than morally
>>
>>35779831
does this apply to treatment of humans as well?
>>
>>35779849
no, dogs are dumb animals
>>
File: 20170320_081334.jpg (728KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_081334.jpg
728KB, 2576x1932px
>>35779638
i wish it wasn't like this but if you had a bunch of animals at home you'd understand

at first we used to just have one male rabbit and one female rabbit, but the female one died while pregnant because of me being too fucking stupid to sterilize her or the father in time, she couldn't take 2 pregnancies in a row

6 rabbits were left after that and we had to separate them in different rooms because they fight each other if they're not castrated, it's not pretty at all, they can rip their entire ear off and right now i got stitches on my hand because of breaking up a fight between two of them

not to mention that they do this pee spray thing to mark their territory and each other which is just gonna ruin your house and make you clean up for at least 2 hours a day

pic related, bunny dad (right) and his son who fucked my hand up
>>
no because then my gf can't get fucked
>>
>>35779638
No it's not. Imagine if your parents took you to get your balls chopped off because they didn't want you to have children, wanted to curb your masculine behavior, and prevent testicular cancer, which you may or may not get.

Imagine if parents got their daughter's tits chopped off to prevent breast cancer, which may or may not happen.
>>
>>35781106

They are very cute bunnies. I see wild rabbits/hares outside but your bunnies look like I dunno?, chinchilla rabbits.

Cute m.
>>
>>35781335
they're not like us anon, they can'y control themselves
do you go around raping females on sight and fighting other males to the death because you don't want them living in the same place you do? it's not that easy and it also must be terribly frustrating for them to have all those sexual urges and never being able to act on them plus getting constantly punished for not being able to control themselves

it's not ideal but this is the best way we can do things for pets

>>35781359
thanks anon, they really are, they're the only thing that makes me happy desu
they honestly don't look anything like other rabbits i've seen either
>>
>>35781335
you can't hold animals and humans to the same standards of morality
>>
>>35779638
no, nor is breeding animals to have slave like behavior. but human morality has always been relative. despite our self image, we are merely animals ourselves and our actions are driven by instinct rather rationality.
>>
>>35781565
>we are merely animals ourselves

The best animals.
>>
>>35781565
>our actions are driven by instinct rather rationality.
true for niggers maybe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.