[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things science should have by now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (17KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 276x183px
>sexbots
>quick and painless suicide pills
>hair restoration pills
>>
>>35779598
Or maybe a pill to make you stop caring about inane shit like balding and sex?
>>
>>35779661
Finally an actual robot in this board
>>
>food that doesn't make you fat
>cure for liberalism
>pills that turn black people white
>>
File: real04082016-4a.png (876KB, 750x976px) Image search: [Google]
real04082016-4a.png
876KB, 750x976px
Hey, at least we have loli sex dolls now. I'm going to buy one before the SJWs make them illegal.
>>
>>35779598
eat up this meme
>>
>>35779598
suicide pills won't happen because normies would outrage

notice how everyone always tries to stop the suicider?
>>
File: 1481484771196.jpg (11KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1481484771196.jpg
11KB, 300x237px
>>35779598
>>quick and painless suicide pills
Aren't there countries with suicide booths? You know, I realised I only have enough for my rent and monthly living but if I used all my money for a one-way flight to a suicide booth country I could finally end my misery.
>>
>>35779871
N...NO!! YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT!
>It's an inanimate object, it can't feel feelings
B-B-BUT I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
>>
>>35779598
>>quick and painless suicide pills
Cyanide pills exist
>>
>>35779598
It really frustrates me that there isn't a real solution for body hair yet. The creams don't work, if they do it's only for a short time. Laser is expensive, time consuming and often isn't permanent. If I could take a pill and it would destroy every hair follicle on my body i would do it. I don't give a shit about my head hair or eye brows, just get this itchy garbage off of me.
>>
File: 1488740804989.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488740804989.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>35779912
Because normal humans cannot understand it, never being suicidal.
>>
>>35779855
Gotta agree with that original post.
>>
I'm waiting for science to do these things

>create VR world to disconnect from reality
>brain surgery that makes you happy
>gene editing
>>
there are fleshlights
there are ways to commit sudoku without pain
there are hair transplants

what are you complaining about
>>
>>35779959
>there are ways to commit sudoku without pain
like?

also guns have 3% fail rate
>>
>>35779871
They are illegal in several states and the UK.
>>
>>35779959
>fleshlight
>same as sexbot

lol
>>
>>35779918
That's futurama you fucking spastic
>>
>>35779994
>also guns have 3% fail rate
No. Stop that. The guns don't have a fail rate, the fail rate consists fully of retards pointing guns in very wrong places. Ie. heart, but missing, shooting directly up below the chin, blowing off the face, but not the brain, or shooting diagonally into the back of your mouth, not destroying anything.
If you point something bigger than a .22 into your brain, you are going to die. Suck off a shotgun and fire some buckshot into the top of your mouth and you are dead.
>>
better than sexbot
>grow adult human in a chamber
>gene edit it so it imprints on the first thing it sees
>keep it
>it's gene edited for slow aging
>>
>>35779598
Dont worry anon. As the number of robots increase so will the demand for such things. Let capitalism do its work
>>
>>35780072
>shooting diagonally into the back of your mouth
this was my plan

halp
>>
>>35780105
Just lie horizontally on a railroad track. 100% guaranteed to succeed.
>>
>>35780105
As in shooting horizontally, but off to the side of the spine. If you shoot up into brain with a big enough gun, you die.
>>
>>35780154
Sounds painful desu
>>
>>35780154
I tried this

>waited for 2 hours
>girl saw me and asked if I was shitting because how I was sitting
>look relieved and happy when I said yes
>train comes
>start thinking positive shit all of a sudden
>>
>>35780180
3-10 seconds of consciousness after you're decapitated. Better to lay your head itself on the track, so you lose consciousness immediately.
>>
>>35780180
>painless
>quick
>reliable

pick two.
>>
>>35780180
>>35780202
lay neck on rail
>>
>>35779994
OD on heroin and take other drugs at the same time, you won't even notice dying
>>
>>35779954

We already have gene editing, but moralfags won't let us have it. Even testosterone, a compound our body is constantly making, is illegal to possess. How bullshit is that?

CRISPR is a gene editing tool you can use at home. It's simple enough anyone can do it, ikea easy. There was a study where they injected follistatin in a monkey's leg and it got swole, and stayed swole because it incorporated into the cell's DNA. You'd have to do it for each muscle but it's no worse than syn, and since it isn't oil your body won't reabsorb it. You just stay beefy.
>>
If finasteride works why do baldies still exist?
>>
>>35780275
steroids are illegal to posses?
I doubt that

there's also something better than CRISR but I forgot what it's called
>>
>>35780302
It doesn't work all the time and when it does it works for 10 years tops. Why are you asking such idiotic questions?
>>
>>35779943
More so than that, they are fearful of the concept of the depressed and suicidal human being.

You have to understand that the average normie bases their life on a coalition of beliefs that are ultimately shallow and laughably fragile. They believe that they are special and capable of achieving greatness. When they fall short of that greatness, they seek solace in the fact that they are successful in whichever microcosm of the world they have created in their lives. They bury their heads in frivolous hobbies and interests. They surround themselves with material possessions in the hopes that their objective monetary value will somehow translate to tangible personal value which they can use to elevate themselves above their peers. The normie's life is one of constant flight, running from introspection in the hopes that they will never have to confront the meaninglessness of their own reality and how easily their supposedly fulfilling lives could be shattered by burning down a house or emptying a bank account.

And then this suicidal fuckwit comes along and he sees through the illusions. He sees just how pointless it all is and, instead of fleeing from the crushing wake of that realisation, he runs headlong into it. To a normie, seeing a suicidal person's expression of existential grief is tantamount to having the foundations of their own existence knocked out from under them. They don't want to admit that the only thing separating their happiness from your despair is a few easy slip-ups, some random chance or a malignant tumour. And so they call people who want to commit suicide "weak" or "cowardly", or "sick".

Regardless of how it looks, rest assured that they do not say these things out of any concern for your will to live, but to build up walls around their own.

Normies are the ultimate cowards. They eschew philosophy and inflection because they are unable to confront just how small they are.
>>
File: 1488080899059.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1488080899059.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>35780409
>They don't want to admit that the only thing separating their happiness from your despair is a few easy slip-ups, some random chance or a malignant tumour. And so they call people who want to commit suicide "weak" or "cowardly", or "sick".
Not in disagreement, but this applies to so much more than just depression. Essentially everything in our lives is beyond our control, none of our successes or failure are ultimately the cause of our own, conscious minds. None of the "evil" people are responsible for their own "evil" nature. At no point did they decide that they'll grow up to be universally hated individuals, much like robots never chose to be robots. But, do as much as suggest these things to your average normalfag and he'll get chock full of cognitive dissonance, utterly deny everything you've said and even get mad.
>>
>>35779598

Sexbots as in metal robots just to have sex or what? I think that we are actually very close to proper AI robots. I imagine some secret labs somewhere actually running proper AI robots just now, maybe in about 5-10 years something will leak on them.

>quick and painless suicide pills

Without a shadow of a doubt these types of pills already exist. Same way I believe that a 'limitless' pill already exists.

>hair restoration pills

A real solution, which an conspiracy loving MD told me was that there is actually a way to grow your hair in stem cells or whatever (i'm a brainlet) and then implant the healthy hair into bald head just like hair transplant. The problem with hair transplant is that you can't refil the top of your head entirely because you have a finite supply of new hair, but if you could continually grow new hair, you'd be able to have a full head of hair with no notice of thinning..

One day they'll be available, but on that day a lot of people will lose a shit tonne of money, so they're ofc gonna pros-pone it as best they can. I'm sure by the time we're in our 50's-60's we'll be limitless human like androids living on the moon with our AI sex robots.
>>
>>35780548
Normies have comfortably accepted the lie that life is full of meaning and that we were all created to be special and unique because the truth is far too horrifying for any of them to endure, especially the ones who have lived successful and happy lives because they happened to be born with good looks or other favourable genetics.
>>
>alternative energy sources
>more practical, efficient and less costly means of space travel
>public education that doesn't suck
>more applications for stemcell research

Good luck funding any of those things with Republicans running the show. Gotta build that wall and bolster our nukes to deal with them Ay-rab menaces.
>>
>>35779871
That looks like a kid you sick fuck
>>
>>35781853
news flash, we are on 4chan
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.