[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boogie2988

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

File: w1ewwq.png (483KB, 631x348px) Image search: [Google]
w1ewwq.png
483KB, 631x348px
Let's discuss this fella please
>he is fat (morbid obesity to be more specific)
>he is obviously a literal basement dweller
>he loves vidya more than himself
>he is really sick
>he uses glasses
>he was abuses by his mother

Is he one of us?
I know he makes a lot of youtube bux but he still qualifies as a true robot.
>>
>>35779428
>he still qualifies as a true robot
Yeah sure, except he has a qt gf.
>>
>>35779428
>has a gf
not one of us
>>
>marrying someone when you are going to kill yourself within a few years

FUCK fat people
>>
>>35779466
a gold digger who cucks him with other men
>>
>>35779496
>cucks him
more like he pays other men to fuck her because he cant.
>>
Isn't he a liberal?
If he is then no
>>
>>35779473
he said he's going to kill himself in a few years?
>>
>>35779529
eating 10000 calories a day is more effective than words
>>
>>35779496
his roomate is homosexual for the last time
>>
How does that fat fuck have a gf and ive gone 20 years without one?
>>
>>35779564
That's sad as fuck.
Why doesn't she just divorce him?
>>
He got ne into Magic The Gathering so he's alright I guess
>>
File: 148641931939.png (164KB, 388x386px) Image search: [Google]
148641931939.png
164KB, 388x386px
>he got too lazy to goto the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensivein the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>his wife begged him to stop but he didn'tcare
>his wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn't have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every hours
>he didn't empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" and "reminded him how his mom abused him"
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips, probably the one where he eats a Mcwhooper
>colostomy bag imploded, mustard colored shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away, leaving a trail of liquid yellowish shit behind him
>later that day he was found on a nearby Mcdonalds eating a filet o`fish and an cherry pie
>>
>>35779428
I don't really like talking about boogie because he seriously pisses me off.
>GUYS I CANT LOSE WEIGHT! IVE TRIED EVERYTHING
>*gulps down an entire bottle of mountain dew and eats a whole jar of cheese dip*

Fuck you Boogie just fucking die already everyone is trying to help your pathetic life but you keep making excuses and telling them to fuck off.
>>
>>35779555
His gf is the reason why he's still fat as fuck.
>>
>>35779688
>His gf is the reason why he's still fat as fuck.
Elaborate. She has feeder fetish?
>>
LARD GARGLING
SALAD DODGING
>>
>>35779705
No, she's his enabler.

Any one as fat as boogie always have an enabler that constantly provides them all the unhealthy junk and doesn't make them stop.

Its usually a spouce, their kids, or their parents. In boogie's case its his gf. She knows that hes slowly killing himself with this lifestyle but what does she do? She keeps filling the fridge up with junkfood instead of real healthy food, she doesn't cook him meals instead she lets him eat microwave shit.

Its not entirely her fault, but she plays an important role. Honestly if she just left boogie, he would probably get his shit together and actually try to lose weight. Or kill himself....
Either way its a win.
>>
>>35779705
how else does he get food? His gf enables it by buying it for him, if she locked him in room and starved him for a few months he'd lose like 200lbs and his life wouldn't be in danger
>>
>>35779756
Nothing short of an act of God could make boogie lose weight.
>>
>>35779428

I hate that fucks like him exist. No one talks about it, but fatsos like him are the real reason health insurance in this country is fucked.
>>
>>35779788
nah he's got to the point where he can't take care of himself, he's basically a retarded child or animal. It's really his family and friends responsibility now, only buy him healthy food and that's what he'll be forced to eat
>>
He is a gamergater lel
>>
>>35779788
>eating less is an act of god
>>
File: 1445739805290.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1445739805290.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>35779670
I think it's the worst when he says "I will LITERALLY[reddit word] DIE if obamacare is repealed!!!!!!!!!!"

Ok, so why don't you do something about it you fat fuck?

If you do the math, he is eating about 5,500 calories per day to maintain his weight. That's more than twice what he should be eating. He recognizes that he is at high risk for death, but is unwilling to do anything about it. He continues to eat 5,500 calories every day.

Just reason#846 to hate humanity
>>
>>35779851
>boogie wakes up for another day of playing video games and making another youtube video talking about his PTSD
>he rolls out of bed quite literally and waddles over to his desk
>catching his breathe, he notices something is wrong
>there is family size bag of cheese puffs or 6 bottles of large mountain at his desk
>he lets out a highpitced squeal and yells his gf's name
>but no one answers
>at this point Boogie is quaking with rage as hunger begins to overwhelm him
>he can't believe that he actually has to feed himself this time
>he manages to get up and waddles about half way until he realizes its much faster to just fall down and roll to the fridge
>his massive girth tumbles into the kitchen and slams into the fridge door, shaking it violently while making a loud slapping noises
>Boogie farts then sits up exhausted
>tears the fridge door off its hinges, but to his dismay he finds something truly horrible
>Boogie's eyes widen in horror as he gazes upon the fridges contents
>broccoli, cauliflower, spianch, fruits of all kinds
>eggs from grass fed chickens and vegetarian fake meats
>Boogies REEEEEEEEE's in angry and curses profusely
>meanwhile his gf is miles aways getting her pussy pounded by a group of chads while smiling to herself as her eyes roll to the back of her head during her climax
>>
>>35780005
*NO family size bag
holy shit i just ruined everything
>>
PKA shill here.

Boogie 4 numbers was on the most recent episode of Painkiller Already on WoodysGamertag's channel, podbean, and iTunes.
>>
>>35779629

Got some source on any of this?
>>
File: 1343645756869.jpg (19KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1343645756869.jpg
19KB, 640x619px
>>35779629
AND YET HE STILL HAS GF
>>
>>35779629
Did that actually fucking happen? I didn't know he had a colostomy
>>
>>35779428

how did he manage to get married?
>>
>>35779756
I think she knows what she is doing and she is trying to kill him on purpose. She can't be prosecuted for doing what she is doing, boogie will still die quickly, and I'm sure she will get a large life insurance policy + all of his youtube money + all the crispy sick attention/sympathy that women love to get after their loved ones die.
>>
>>35780024
it's ok you didn't ruin much since it wasn't that funny anyway
>>
>>35779521
Yeah, he's super far left.

>>35779496
She's just into fat people, wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to prevent him from loosing weight.

Hes an oldfag but he's still very left and has a qt gf. He's definitely a /b/tard but I'm not sure if he's a robot anymore.
>>
>>35780232
Hi boogie
>>
>>35779818
the most expensive 15% of people account for 80% of all healthcare expenses*

*disclaimer: this is not a real statistic, I remember something similar from nursing school and I'm paraphrasing it. The general idea is true but the exact numbers are not. If you want to know the exact numbers you can probably look it up easily

TL;DR; you're right
>>
>>35780161
bitch must have some intense fat fetish
>>
>>35779555
Money and that internet fame and getting free shit from companies.

Rich ugly fat fucks>Chad
>>
>>35780335
Women don't fetishize men like that.
Its biologically impossible for them to. She's still with boogie for an entirely different, more sinister reason. Keep in mind, at some point she thought she could "save" him but now she's definitely in it for the life insurance money when he finally kicks the bucket.
>>
>>35780265
The old, the retarded, and the extremely ill
We should honestly take all the retards and kill them in a forest somewhere
>>
>>35780038
I liked Boogie in the most recent episode. He was even tolerable on the politics stuff.
>>
File: 4665642345.png (119KB, 235x315px) Image search: [Google]
4665642345.png
119KB, 235x315px
>>35780371
>Its biologically impossible for them to.
>>
>>35780372
Don't we have methods today that can determine if your child will be retarded when its born?
Knowing this, why do people still go through with it? I know women don't think rationally and would rather go through with giving birth to a retard baby, but men in the relationship should think more logically. That's a person that you will have to take care of for the rest of your life like some kind of animal that cant feed or clean itself.
>>
I used to be 450, not quite as fat as boogie but pretty fucking close. >>35779428 in this picture alone I can tell you why he stays fat.

It's that fucking Mountain Dew. I tell you when I gamed all day, I chugged that shit. Like 5-10 cans a day + big meals + snacks. I ate like a slob but none of that food even compared to that fucking golden jew can of Mountain Dew which not only gives you 70+ grams of sugar, it gives you even more caffeine!

Shit is addicting as hell but as soon as I quit drinking that stuff my life changed. Every morbidly fat fuck like me and boogie drinks soda. That's why these people exist. Without soda, they wouldn't be this fat.
>>
>>35779964
If he invests half his food money into health care he would probably be set for life.

Or he should get one of those stomach bands.
>>
>>35780385
Men fetishize women for being fat, dumpy, homely etc but women don't do this are you retarded...?

Men do because from a evolutionary standpoint its more beneficial for us to want to fuck anything our species can throw at us to further the chance of expanding the human race. Women aren't bound to such instinctual obligations.

Go on any dating site you will never see a woman claim she's into fat men I assure you.
But the largest hamplanet will have atleast a few men desperately wanting to fuck her and constantly tell her she is beautiful.
>>
>>35780433
Boogie doesn't want to resort to surgery for losing weight because its "just not right" to him.
>>
>>35780442
>Go on any dating site you will never see a woman claim she's into fat men I assure you.
There might be women who are into fat man assuming they're confident or have good personalities.
>>
>>35780408
I pretty much agree. All the fat people I know who have changed their diet did not include drinks in that diet plan. Alcohol deserves a special mention as well because I know it's responsible for at least 10 girls in my college class gaining 20+ pounds each (they are party sluts who post snaps and instagrams of themselves drinking 2 different nights every weekend).

As for myself, i've only ever had water and milk. Those are the only liquids that ever enter my body. I don't drink pop or alcohol. I've always been small, scrawny, but recently bulked up considerably with muscle and I look good now. I thank my parents for scolding me when I came home with a Sprite. They probably changed the trajectory of my life.
>>
>>35779428
Wow this fatfuck is from my home state I'm so glad I don't live in AR anymore

It's so weird my mom is like this bitch or used to be where she just dated ugly fat guys and got all their money from divorce settlements cause she had a kid and had to pay hold support and even sometimes faked abuse I think.

Why do women like this exist? I don't think she likes boogie
>>
>>35780456
Soon walking won't be right for him either.

Already has the bad back and fucked knees.
>>
>>35780471
You will have trouble finding any.

Ive never heard a single woman declare, "I like my men big".

Big fat hairy men are attractive to only gay guys or trans men. Women do not have "fat fetish". Only the money fetish and the power fetish.
>>
>>35780456
He said recently he's getting surgery. He was too fat for one surgeon to do it but he found another who was willing to try.
>>
>>35780511
>power fetish.
but that somewhat correlates with fat fetish (assuming he's fat and not american-fat boogie-tier fat).
>>
>>35780504
Of course she doesn't like boogie.
They don't even fucking sleep in the same bed or have sex. The only thing fat she's into is that fat life insurance check she'll get when he croaks.
>>
>>35780471
>There might be women who are into fat man assuming they're confident or have good personalities.
well boogie has neither of those lel
>>
File: 1465955783878.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465955783878.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>35780511
you are fucking retarded if you think some women wont have retarded fetishes like some men do
>>
>>35779428
I feel bad every time I see a picture of him.
I hope someone releases him back into the sea so he won't feel any more pain
>>
>>35780555
Might be why she keeps enabling him.
>>
>>35780530
Im not talking about beer bellies. That's not fucking fat.
>>
>>35780557
>boogie
>doesnt have personality
how he got popular otherwise?
>>35780585
what is fat according to you? bmi over 40?
>>
>>35780408
This,
Pre emptive originality
>>
>>35780564
The list of things men fetishize women over is fucking staggering.
Men fetishize women for making funny faces.
We fetishize women for laughing and smiling
We feitshize women for walking around barefoot.
We fetishize women for eating food.
You literally can not compare it to anything that turns women on.
>>
>>35780611
>how he got popular otherwise?
because he's fat
nobody watches boogie for his insightful commentary on video games lmao, he's a train wreck which always gets views
>>
>>35780622
Women are 99% exactly the same where they prefer choking and light rape play in bed with spanking and slapping and roughness and dominance. 99% of women get off to playing the boring generic submissive role and letting dominant muscle men fuck them hard and throw them around the room. They're pretty bland.

Male sexuality is much more deviant and vafried
>>
>>35780669
>Women are 99% exactly the same
No they are not.
Go on /wsg/ and you will see generals dedicated to webms and gifs of girls making funny faces or brushing their teeth. They are made by MEN that fetishize women doing that shit. You will never see women doing stuff like that, it is literally unheard of. Stuff like choking and light rape is not the same as being sexually attracted to someone for just doing normal things like existing or being a fat fuck.
>>
He's going to be dead within the next two years, metabolic syndrome. He's hit the age where his health will decline exponentially
>>
>>35780724
you misread my post
>>
>>35779428
>>he was abuses by his mother

how could her mother abuse him? he's at least 250 kg, is she stronger than Iron Man?

oh, forget it -- I know, "abuse" means 1% less tendies.
>>
>>35780736
My point still stands.

Male fetish that doesn't involve an action being implemented on them (spanking, choking, getting tied up and humiliated) is unique in regards of being capable of finding generic or even disgusting qualities in women arousing.

A woman can not be sexually aroused by some fat hairy guy that doesn't take care of himself.

A woman will not make a general dedicated to men smiling or making dumb faces....
Its preposterous
>>
>>35780786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeWVHKeFFkk

He nearly got his eye scratched out anon.
>>
>>35779428
>e-celeb cancer

At least you posted this on /r9k/ instead of shitting up /v/ any further.

You might want to examine your choices in life if obsessing over e-celebs has begun to consume your free time, OP.
>>
>>35780798
I AGREED WITH YOU RETARD
>>
>>35780786
When he was a child obviously you fucking retarded spic
>>
>>35780915
Well I disagreed with your
>Women are 99% the same
comment.
What are you gonna do about it.....boy
>>
File: 1490448659676[1].webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490448659676[1].webm
1MB, 1280x720px
friendly reminder that this is what awaits Boogie if he doesn't get his act together.
>>
>>35780938
I'm telling you that you fucking misread it. Not 99% of women are the same as men. That's how you read it. That's not what I meant.

99% of women are the same as each OTHER, AKA they all have the same preferences for the same boring generic shit
>>
>>35781048
Okay then.
Thought you were comparing men and women in terms of fetishes and what gets them off.
>>
>>35780990
That's actually not even an option for him anymore. He has too many conditions, doctors won't do it.
>>
This thread has serisouly motivated me to start losing weight.

Im pouring out all the soda in my fridge down the drain right now. Probably going to get a gym membership. This scared the shit out of me, I DO NOT want to end up like any of these blobs.
>>
>>35781265
You don't have to get a gym membership. It's best to just focus on losing weight. Exercise does nothing. Exercise is actually detrimental because you will be burnt out quickly if you do exercise all the time.

Just focus on eating less. You can exercise all goddamn day but if you don't stick to a 2,000 calorie diet you will not lose weight at all.

I would do 1,800 calories or 2,000 calories, whatever works for you, and focus on slow weight loss. When the weather gets nice just go for a 1-hour walk sometimes through the park. That's all you have to do. There's no reason to listen to "fitness experts" who recommend you GET IN DA GYM AND KILL YASELF EVERY DAY, it's pointless for you. The "trick" to weight loss is just eating 2,000/day and NEVER CHEATING EVER AND NEVER GOING OVER THAT EVER NOT EVEN ONCE IN A MONTH. If you do that then you'll be fine.

If you have the urge to cheat then just plan for it. So if you want to eat a cupcake then just eat less other stuff that day. As long as you do the 2,000 calorie limit every day you will lose weight.
>>
>>35779428
is it true he is asking for donations for his surgery?
>>
>>35779428
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>>
File: 1490119924533.jpg (17KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
1490119924533.jpg
17KB, 397x262px
Its just a waiting game. Hes been too big for too long, even if he actually loses the weight he'll probably die in a few years.
>>
>gets given 2 switches for free
I'm still struggling to save for one/find one in stock

He gets so much shit for literally whining about being fat
>>
>>35779964
The funny thing is that he can't even afford healthcare even though he said that he makes 6 figures a year. I can't wait till Obamacare is repealed so that fat fuck can die already
>>
>>35781326
>Exercise does nothing.

Fit bodies have a higher metabolism. It won't immediately burn a lot of calories, but it does help a lot.

>you will be burnt out quickly if you do exercise all the time.
That will only happen if you try to run 10 miles every day.
>>
>>35780990
why is this thing even alive

he's not a human at that point, letting him die would be a mercy
>>
File: 1439792249394.jpg (57KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1439792249394.jpg
57KB, 500x267px
>>35781326
>>35781481
Count calories to lose the weight, exercise to keep it off
>>
>>35780990
Disgusting, but I'm intrigued is there more?
>>
>>35779428

No. His wife cuckolds him with a black man and has a tinder account with "in an open relationship on".

He's a fat sack of shit that evades tax (he's on welfare for his weight dispite the fucking money he gets from YouTube) and cant even fuck his wife since he admitted he only eats her out and gets nothing in return.

Oh, and he shit his pants at a con too. So there's that.
>>
>>35781326
Yo have to exercise your body, but if you are to lazy then just change your diet and don't get back to junk food
>>
>>35780240
>She's just into fat people
No fucking woman is into fat people. He can't even fuck her, and all women want to be fucked
>>
>>35781609
He can exercise later. I'm saying take small steps at a time. Eliminating all soda is already a big step, he needs some time to equalize everything and accept the loss of soda. That is a big life change. Throwing 3 more big life changes in right away is a recipe for failure. Very few people on earth can change their routine drastically overnight and actually stick with it long term.
>>
>>35781481
If you try to do too much all at once, you're more likely to fail. This is why fad diets never work out in the end, as well.

It's important to understand that weight control only works if you manage to keep it going for the rest of your life, so it HAS to be something you can stand doing forever.

It's a lifestyle change, not something that you do to lose weight and then stop (if you do that you'll just become one of the 95% who lose weight and then gain it all back plus interest.

So baby steps and never bite more than you can chew. And diet being the most important aspect of weight control (it literally doesn't matter how much you exercise if exercise makes you eat more), it's best to focus on it at first.

I'd only recommend adding exercise for the HEALTH benefits and even then only after you get your diet under control.
>>
>>35779428
his ideals and philosophy's match that of a pseudo normies.
>>
File: 1mummy.jpg (153KB, 1955x820px) Image search: [Google]
1mummy.jpg
153KB, 1955x820px
>>35779629
>tfw

the absolute madman
>>
>>35781352
I didn't know lol
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1136x640px
>>35780371
>Boogie
>life insurance money
>implying whatever pennies he has left over wont go towards paying for his semitruck-sized coffin
>>
File: Byrne3_1.jpg (81KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Byrne3_1.jpg
81KB, 620x620px
>>35782648

Why is his suit so big? He looks like David Burn in Stop Making Sense
>>
Remember when he tried to rape Jesse Ridgway.

Makes me so hard
>>
>>35782740
it's probably his dad's suit
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.