[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to somebody who may never ready it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 14836429503528.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
14836429503528.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear Anna,

Not that you didn't already know this but I miss you so much.

I'd rather you didn't come back though, you understand why.
>>
Dear Emily

I hope your friends and family now see you for the worthless whore you are.

Thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson to never get involved with a bipolar bitch.

- R
>>
File: 1451413247974.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451413247974.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
Dear normies

Get the fuck out

-anon
>>
>>35779026
dear abcd,

I hope I'm good enough for you one day.

anon
>>
File: 1490169900891.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490169900891.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Madison,

I'll bide my time until you're ready to talk again.

Wishing you well,
Alex
>>
>>35779923
it ain't worth holding on bro
>>
jeanine,
is that new mug in the break room yours?
you mind if i use it while mine is broken?
thanks
>>
A,
I know it was because of me. I'm sorry.
I'm trying not to think about it, but it's hard to distract myself all of the time.
All I can say to you is that I'm sorry, I think. And I can try to be the person you needed before, now. I never want to hurt anyone again.
-E
>>
Self,
Kys. Seriously, kys. Just get it over with already. Do it, faggot.
Sincerely,
Self
>>
dear D,
I'm so happy I met you. I love the kindness, soft and teasing sides in you. I wish our harmony and casual time together would be neverending, slowly developing. And that I could improve myself to be stronger. I'm sorry I don't yet have the courage to tell this " face to face "
>>
>>35780392
this sounds like it will end badly
>>
>>35780808
everything does anon, you just have to find the things that are worth it
>>
>>35779026
a,
you were one of the best things that ever happened to me and im so fucking sorry for just letting it go

take care
>>
File: Excalibur_Render.png (65KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_Render.png
65KB, 500x558px
Dear Sarah,
Fuck you. I'm getting you 20kg of pool salt for your birthday party (which you invited me to... why?). In retrospect, not sure if you were hot. Not bad, but not above a 6. Decent tits though. Anyway, fuck you, dumb bitch, my layers now make Rho Ais look like shit.
With love,
Anon.
>>
V,

I am lonely as fuck without you. I deserve to be lonely though, nobody can handle me and my mental illness, not even me.

I am on medication now but it does not help the pain of regret.

I truly am sorry for bailing and being a fucking loser of a friend.

I hope you reach out one day if you ever are ready or believe that I could be a worthwhile friend.

I'm always going to care about you.

I really want the best for you, and for you to not get hurt by other people too.

If you ever need anybody, please come back. Put me in my place and I won't hurt you again. I need you, man.
>>
J

Did you get banned after you self posted or were you just ignoring the call-outs? I would like to briefly and harmlessly exchange words
>>
A,
I'm sorry for the way things turned out between us, but I don't think it could've gone any other way. As much as I'd also love to just forget the past, we both know that's not how it works, especially when one of us keeps bringing it up every time we try to talk. I still admire and respect you, and hope the best for you, but we both need to start letting go before we can be friends again.
-A
>>
>>35781188
good advice. too bad you're an untrustworthy roastie biatch. you aren't worth being a friend to
>>
Dear /r9k/,

kys

- Anon
>>
Dear A,

I know I'm a pathetic subhuman. I live in a shitty one-room apartment, I don't have friends, or a job. I don't even have a car, or a college degree. I don't have a nice body, or a lot of money.
But once I acquire all of these things, you will be mine. Even if i have to take you by force. It's going to happen. You WILL carry my children one day. Let's hope that it will be with your consent. I'll get rid of that bitch I'm dating right now. She's beneath us. Just say the word and i'll dump her.

Love,
Anon.
>>
>>35780137
It is worth more than all of my life experiences combined.
>>
E and E,
I'm sorry we've gotten so distant. When we were kids I thought we'd be friends forever, just the three of us against the world, forever onward. I guess that just wasn't meant to be, but it still makes me sad that I don't see either of you anymore. Maybe we should hang out again, spend all night watching movies and playing video games, like the old days. I know I'm not the same as I was before, and I'm sorry I'm so angry and cynical all the time. I just want to see my old friends again, and have a good time like we used to.
-A
>>
>>35781340
I think you're confused sir
>>
K
go to the mail and pick the damn parcel ,go for fuck's sake.

another K
>>
>>35781442
don't sir me. you know i'm right. you're a spoiled brat. why do you deserve a friend? you're too much work
>>
-M

Thank you for being so understanding about what I've done. You're a great person and an amazing friend.

-anon
>>
E,
I love you. Every day I try and suppress that fact, but I can't go a day without thinking about you. I know you don't feel the same, but I'm glad we're still friends. I feel very close to you and hope you feel you can rely on me if you're ever in a bad place, because I'll be there for you. The only thing that causes me pain now, is a constant question. Why are you with her? What do you see in her? I know you live together, but even the circumstances of how that came to be aren't exactly "normal." I thought it was just my own bias from how I felt about you, but everyone I've asked agrees with me. Of course they're likely to be biased as well, since they're my friends, but I'm going to be blunt. The personality traits your girlfriend has are not healthy, they're not OK, and I wonder if you can even see that. I worry that you're only where you are because you don't see an "out" so to speak, or that it's "convenient" for you. I'm not even saying this because I want to be with you (I do), I just am worried that one day you'll realize the situation you're in but it will be too late. I care about your well being, I just want you to be okay. I love you, and that will never change.
-A
>>
>>35781693
What's your second initial

Originami
>>
C,
i know this was supposed to be some sort of super fun casual half fake relationship for you, but i am probably genuinely on the spectrum and i have been racking my brain for the last hour thinking of how to end it. isnt that silly? well its a problem. ill just be casual. why show i care? why do i care? i dont feel bad about caring, just about not having any awareness. other people being right about you. yeah, haha, didnt work out oops oh well, so long. casual.
l
>>
>>35781896
Who are you? I'm imagining you're a girl I was fascinated with for a long time.
>>
Dear V,
I'm so confused. I don't know what's happening. I used to have a plan and now I don't know what to do anymore.
On Wednesday you shiwod me that you still care, and we had a wonderful time together. On Friday, well, not so much, but you still smiled at me and brightened up my day. And now you change your schedule to avoid me. Again. What am I supposed to do? Should I try to talk to you, wait for you? Or is it better to move on already? It's hard after all your hint that we can still be together.
Are you doing it because of your exams, afraid that I will distract you? Or is it something else? I just want to know, so that I could have some strategy to make you less unhappy.
Please, tell me, if you need some help. Others do, and I always try to help them, so you can count on me.
Love,
A. L.

P.S. Thank you for showing me that games, I'm looking forward for you to have some time to play together.
>>
>>35781964
I'm a guy writing to my ex gf
>>
>>35781990
I thought you were a girl who is known for leading guys on. My bad.
>>
>>35782119
Sorry about that bro. It's always the worst ones that we tend to find fascinating, isn't it?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.