[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like if you just lost some weight that it'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1490279788213.jpg (29KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
1490279788213.jpg
29KB, 400x321px
Anyone else feel like if you just lost some weight that it'd solve some of your issues?

I've been fat all my life, and as such never really had the self confidence to approach or talk to girls, not to mention that women don't view fat guys as romantic interests.

I linger on this sometimes but I'm reaching the point where I'm starting to care less about relationships and more on just having a stable career and enough money for fun things (namely wwed, vidya, and acid).

Is losing weight worth it?
>>
Listen, anon. I've been fat all my life, too. I recently started losing weight and lost 10kg in 3 weeks. It feels fucking amazing and worth it. All I do is eat less and not eat junk. I cut almost all sugar out and overall my life is better.
>>
>>35778488
>Is losing weight worth it?
Unless you have confidence before losing weight, losing it wont change nothing major.
>>
>>35778488
Eat less you stupid fuck
>>
>>35778488
being healthy for it's own sake is always worth it.
what else you doing? work out, track your food's nutritional information, and work towards a better you
you might as well
>>
>>35778565
How much less do you eat? Do you go hungry sometimes?
>>
>>35778587
spoken like a true retard. fatties who lose weight usually find themselves with newfound confidence. die.
>>
Losing weight isn't guaranteed to give you the self confidence. I used to be fat, not fat-fuck fat, but still fat. Now I'm not but I'm still the same ol cant-talk-to-girls-dont-know self. But that being said...

Yes. Not even going to give any explanations, just yes.
>>
>>35778672
That's like saying that getting /fit/ will change anything yet we have tons of muscular autists.
>>
>>35778722
>getting /fit/ will change anything
it does

>yet we have tons of muscular autists
theyre much better off as muscular autists rather than morbidly obese autists
>>
>>35778565
This is a very unhealthy rate of weight loss mate. It's likely that the majority of the weight you lost was muscle, not fat
>>
>>35778488
You're either a confident person or not.
If you're on /r9k/ you're most likely never going to become confident
>>
>>35778832
>You're either a confident person or not.
>implying you can be confident fat man
>>
>>35778488
Yeah I know that need weight loss feel. Put on like 40lb+ recently from drinking every day for months and months on end.

Think I gave myself nerve damage in some fingers on my left hand from too much booze. So I'm gonna stop drinking, hit the gym. Get my fat ass back in shape. Hopefully my health improves.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.