/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO HAPPY!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1485165628984s.jpg (5KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485165628984s.jpg
5KB, 140x250px
MTF here who just got bottom surgery yesterday. Needless to say, I'm still overwhelmed with joy. Here is video of the process (best moment of my life) so you all can see just how natural this really is for the trans community.

Thank you all for being so accepting and understanding of my transition, and the trans community in general (all the 'trap' threads make me feel more at home here than even the lgbt board!).

Please spread this so that more people understand that I'm transgenderism is natural, and not "mental illness" like so many bigots (coincidence that they're usually Trump voters?) say.

Love you!! And here is the video: https://webmshare.com/play/vOjnB
>>
>>35778257
can someone please play the video, i'm too scared
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>>35778278
You were right to be scared.

I shouldn't have played it..
>>
>>35778278
Am doing brb
>>
>>35778257
Jesus christ that's disgusting.

It's probably just because its swollen and bloody though.
I wonder how it looks after a few months.
>>
That joy tho. :)
>>
LMAOOO IT'S LIKE A CLOWN PULLING HANKIES OUT OF ITS SLEEVE

Fucking tranny trash, I hope you die from a taint-hole infection.
>>
Is the process painful at all?
>>
>>35778372
It is painful, but it's painful in the way that it would be if I was giving birth to a child. A woman knows that the pain is worth it, so it becomes an almost blissful pain!

I am a lot of pain meds though!
>>
>>35778257
hey /pol/

how about you don't post ugly trannies, and I don't post, I dunno, screaming jewish children being burnt to death

everybody's ideology has ugly consequences, because this is an ugly species
>>
At first glance I thought that was a picture of a woman giving birth, and I thought OP was going to tell us that his wife or gf had just given birth to their child.

I was ready to congratulate OP, and was happy that two people who love each other have started a family together, and was going to wish them the best.

Then I read the text and watched the video, and I am beyond disgusted and want to see this fucking vile society we've made burnt to the fucking ground.
>>
>>35778396
>and I don't post, I dunno, screaming jewish children being burnt to death

Well I mean... you can if you want...
You know, just if you feel like it...
>>
>>35778471
>10 posts
>8 posters

how about everybody gets a good look at what you did to the Cathars for the hideous crime of sexual abstinence

the skeletons in your closet could hold a new St. Petersberg
>>
File: 1432094827415.jpg (111KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1432094827415.jpg
111KB, 740x740px
>>35778257
>This post
Probably all a lie, but shameful nonetheless.

>so you all can see just how natural this really is
>natural

>That webm
Good God
>>
>>35778512
and there you have it

/pol/fags consider roasting preteens alive to be more acceptable than ugly men getting dick surgery

the religion of fucking peace
>>
>>35778520
I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
>>35778549
Sorry? Are you saying this process would be any less repulsive on a 'handsome man' getting the exact same surgery?
>>
>>35778570
the consequences of modern values are "already ugly guy gets surgery but it doesn't matter because most men don't reproduce anyway"

the consequences of your shit are "entire families roasted inside metal bulls for interpreting a passage in a differently"
>>
Jesus is that really the best they could do? How many years of medical development and THAT was best vaginal constructive surgery they could provide?
>>
>>35778608
>a passage in a jew book
>>
>>35778257
>today
>this webm has been posted at least 15 times in the last 4 months
woooo good job OP
>>
Every day we stray further from God

You make me originally sick
>>
>>35778257
Ugh, for fuck's sake, I was eating a few seconds ago...

This makes me want to keep my dick more...
>>
File: Penguin03.jpg (79KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
Penguin03.jpg
79KB, 620x415px
>on the trolley
>girl drops her handbag on the ground as she passes me, doesn't seem to notice
>what luck, i pick it up and prepare to put the moves on
>this short fat little guy in a suit is trying to get into his seat
>i fucking push him aside like a boss
>hand girl her purse, strike up a conversation, get her number and apt address
>day later, walk up to her apartment, hit the intercom, get buzzed in
>the apt door's open and it's dark inside
>hot shit she wants to fuck, i go in
>two of the biggest guys i have ever seen step out from behind the door and put me in a hold, they're both wearing funny black-and-white clothes
>they work me over, i get two broken ribs, lose a tooth, piss blood for days, never go near the girl again
>month later, see both guys in a mugshot on the news, they're being arrested for a heist, third guy in the mugshot is that little fat guy i'd forgotten about
I'm lucky to be alive, that guy was the fucking Penguin.
>>
>>35778549
Do you feel sorry for eating pig's meat? Exactly the same with burning the jews... Nothing special was lost and its enjoyable ...
>>
>>35778797
>schizo ellipses
>>
>>35778608
>the consequences of your shit are "entire families roasted inside metal bulls for interpreting a passage in a differently"

I also have no idea how you interpreted me not being okay with doctors turning the penis of a mentally ill man inside out as me wanting to commit religious genocide.
>>
i originally rape niggers
>>
>>35778797
I am unironically a vegan, so that would be a no.
>>
>>35778777
Stop penguinposting
>>
>>35778394
>I am a lot of pain meds though

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35780094
that ain't gonna happen /f/a/m/
>>
>>35778257
This is fucking repulsive please an hero as soon as possible you fucking freak
>>
We've gone too far. Gay is allowed tranny stuff will ruin this board like it did/lgbt/
>>
>>35780337
>gay stuff ruined the gay board
piece of shit bot
fucking silicon faggot I'm gonna fuck your source up and make you my ERP slave
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.