[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Mexican stripper said she will take my virginity for 60$ is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

A Mexican stripper said she will take my virginity for 60$ is this a bad Idea robots, also thread about how we lost it
>>
Can you explain the scenario? You would lose it inside the strip club or what? Wear a condom since you are likely to get an STD otherwise.
>>
If she's good looking go for it. Wear a condom, and don't go down on her.
>>
>>35777607
Due to living in the south west many strip clubs here are very relaxed due to the fact they rather have us come spend money here instead of Mexico so they usually offer the same services as Mexican strip clubs aside from that, after a little bit of drinking one of the strippers asked if I was a virgin and I said yes and she said it be her honor to take it at said price she would provide the condom and it would be in a little room in the club that's pretty much everyone can see
>TLDr strippers here are pretty much whores in my home town and I'd be loosing in in the least intimate way possible
>>
>>35777458
She looks nasty and charges too much. Save ur money and buy vidya instead
>>
Just go for it, the price is good and you won't worry about being a Virgin anymore.

You will realize that having sex doesn't fix the rest of your problems, like I did. But it's a start.
>>
>>35777458
60 bucks to fuck pic related is pretty good. Also remember that you're gonna cum in 2.6ns after she slides you up in her very wet cunt. So either you lose it that way to a woman that's done it a million times and won't judge your piss poor performance, or with an intimate partner who expects you to perform and pleasure her.
Just go for it so you can stop being so obsessed over your v-card. Also good story for later.
Godapeed.
>>
Do it. I lost my virginity to a fat Mexican tranny while high on meth. I'd love to go back and do it this way.
>>
Don't do it, save it for something special

I lost it with my girl friend at the time
>>
>>35777458
no dude, 60 dollars is like a new game dont
>>
>60 dollars
>for sex

Seems too good to be true... and by that she probably has some STD already
>>
>>35777718
>caring about an intimate first time
losing your V card is just another assignment more than anything. It's not pleasurable, and the more you do it and realize women love men with big dicks who are tall and rich you'll realize love doesn't exist, eradicating your belief that intimacy ever existed in the first place.
Don't fuck her though you'll get an STD.
>>
>>35777718
>it would be in a little room in the club that's pretty much everyone can see
did everyone miss this part

fuck you couldnt pay me to do that, i dont even like people looking at me when I have clothes on
>>
>>35779030
Lol 60$ can buy her plenty of her drug of choice and it's not like a virgin is gonna lay down some serious pipe and make her earn it
>>
>>35779038
>love doesn't exist
I don't understand why I even come here anymore. You guys are fucking depressed with a capital D.
>>
>Paying a roastie prostitute instead of selling your virginity to the highest female bidder
>>
>>35779716

Did you get here yesterday? How is that a revelation?
>>
Just do it and get it over with. "Your first time" isn't that big of a deal unless you're a female. The older you get, the more you look back on quantity as much as quality.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.