[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I legitimately hate women now. T-thanks guys.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: original.jpg (55KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
55KB, 500x334px
I legitimately hate women now.

T-thanks guys.
>>
>>35777174
Enjoy the rest of your teenage years boyo
>>
its a coping mechanism. that doesnt mean its not true though.
>>
>>35777204
>its a coping mechanism
lol what

almost all the most powerful men throughout history hated women
>>
>>35777338
>almost all the most powerful men throughout history hated women
Could I get a source on this?
>>
>>35777338
people who get a liftetime of rejection by women can cope by coming to the realisation that women are memes, believe it or not.
>>
>>35777201
I'm 21.
>>35777204
>>35777375
I've had 5 sexual partners in my life.
>>
>>35777397
>comes to the robot board talking about his hatred towards women
>doesnt expect people to mistake him as a robot
>>
>>35777407
>you're only a robot if you're virgin lmao
>>
>>35777426
Yes, that is a fact. Being a virgin is the one requirement for being a robot.
>>
File: h2kfGPp.jpg (17KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
h2kfGPp.jpg
17KB, 284x339px
>>35777444
>can't be a normie
>can't be a robot
>can't be a chad

Where am i supposed to go?
>>
>>35777426
i didnt say that. how about you rephrase your post so that it describes you more accurately? why didnt you type "i have had 5 willing sexual partners but i still am a robot, like you guys"? ill tell you why, because its a fucking ridiculous thing to say, and the only way you can try giving such a message without seeming so stupid is by typing a quasi meme response.
>>
>>35777472
youre a normie. why wouldnt you be? are you sad and dont like the current political state of the world or whatever? a lot of normies feel like that too. "normie" means normal.
>>
>>35777504
Normal people don't hallucinate each day. They have social lives and usually don't drink and shitpost all day.
>>
>>35777532
youre a normie with schizophrenia then.

"but im not normal!" then call yourself a nutjob or make up a label. why do you even care about such a label? just deal with your shit.
>>
>>35777338
well if they did i guess i have to hate women too
>>
>>35777554
My point isn't about labels, it's how you automatically default to someone being a healthy well adjusted individual, just because they've fucked someone before.
>>
>>35777554
But then I won't fit in!
>>
>>35777608
>it's how you automatically default to someone being a healthy well adjusted individual, just because they've fucked someone before.
nope, i defaulted to "well adjusted". somebody who was fucked with willing partners is more often than not more well adjusted than somebody who was never had any sort of intimate contact witht the opposite sex.

i could almost bet that even though you have schizophrenia you are more well adjusted than i am, but i wont, because i know its a possibility (but not very likely) for you to be less adjusted to society than me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.