[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you found a red pilled gf/wife yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

File: 1490416916550s.jpg (6KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1490416916550s.jpg
6KB, 250x166px
Why haven't you found a red pilled gf/wife yet?
>>
File: kirby.jpg (34KB, 673x412px)
kirby.jpg
34KB, 673x412px
I'm not an edgy faggot and it's crass to be "repilled."
>>
>tfw no nazi eliza gf
>>
>>35776492
If I wanted a brainwashed cunt I'd join a cult
>>
>>35776512
This.

GTFO back to /pol/ asshole. No one here can find any fucking GFs/wives you absolute twat.
>>
>>35776492
Red pilled girls are shit, I knew two of them. They attempt to hold conservative views but the moment something related to women comes up, they give in to their libshit instincts
>fuck rapefugees
>fuck benefit scroungers
>fuck liberals
>go trump, who cares if he said mean things about minorities
pussy grab thing happens
>WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW!?
Any other topics that only effect women
>TAMPONS SHOULD BE FREE GIBS ME DAT FREE SHIT
>ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL UP TO 6+ MONTHS AND GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY FOR IT
>IF THEYRE BOTH DRUNK, THE MAN RAPED THE WOMAN, ONLY SHE CAN'T CONSENT
>IF THE WOMAN IS DRUNK AND ASKS SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, AND HE SAYS YES, HES RAPING HER
this is why they're insufferable
>>
>>35776492
You know she has a refugee boyfriend right?
>>
>>35776950
That's fine. Islamic refugees are our true overlords
>>
because fascists are fucking retarded and I can do better
>>
>>35776492
>Why haven't you found a red pilled gf/wife yet?

High demand
Low supply
>>
Because politics is boring. I'd rather just cuddle her and talk about more interesting stuff.
>>
>>35776941
They aren't redpilled at all then.
>>
>>35776492
Because for females red pilled state of mind literally means "men only exist to serve me until I suck them dry then I move onto the next one"

i.e. OP is a cuck
>>
>>35776527
What's even the point in living?
>>
>this thread
I love how /pol/shit isn't tolerated around here anymore
Rightwing SJWs btfo
>>
>>35776492

Because all 'redpilled' people seem to resoundingly express traits such as mental retardation, delusion, irrational/conspiratorial thinking, psychotic and anti-social personality and they are edgy faggots.
>>
>>35776492
that's like, another level of desirability

all the qt natsoc redpilled waifu's are already taken
>>
File: 1489129398041.png (177KB, 367x321px)
1489129398041.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>35777055

BasicalIy, this.
>>
Because they don't exist, women just follow whatever their partner say. One day she's saying only whites should live to please you, next she's massage a spics dick because she wants to please her master.
>>
>>35776492
Trying to appeal to underaged /pol/posters is quite pathetic
>>
>>35776492
They don't exist, or are so uncommon they aren't a factor you should be considering.

Women don't even try to challenge a popular narrative, much less become truly red pilled.

>>35777580
>>35777610
Hello Pleddit, those are some excellent points. Keep at it!
>>
>>35777727
Nice one, next call them CTR
>>
>>35776941
>TAMPONS SHOULD BE FREE GIBS ME DAT FREE SHIT
Birth control is a part of healthcare - it should be freely provided by the government.

>ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL UP TO 6+ MONTHS AND GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY FOR IT
6 months is a bit far, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with that position. Better to abort than to bring an unwanted child into the world. In the USA, 13% of all females are black, yet they get 35% of all abortions. Subsidized abortion could help maintain America's racial hygiene - attempts to ban it (like what Trump/Pence want) could result in far more niggers and a correspondingly shittier country.

>IF THEYRE BOTH DRUNK, THE MAN RAPED THE WOMAN, ONLY SHE CAN'T CONSENT
Getting drunk should be outlawed in the first place.

>IF THE WOMAN IS DRUNK AND ASKS SOMEONE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER, AND HE SAYS YES, HES RAPING HER
This is just bullshit man.
>>
>>35777750
Honestly I don't think CTR shills on /r9k/, it wouldn't be genuine even in implication.
>>
It's not like I want a girl who carries on about RaHoWa and gassing kikes all the time.

I just want a girl who isn't a fucking leftist SJW retard, doesn't have leftist SJW retard friends, and isn't sympathetic to their views.
>>
>>35777831
Most girls don't give the slightest shit about politics. Stop thinking tumblr=grills senpai.
>>
>>35776553
Speak for yourself loser
I am swimming in pussy
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (74KB, 340x340px)
Ow_the_edge.jpg
74KB, 340x340px
>>35776492

You mean like Lindsay Souvannarath? lel

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lindsay_Kantha_Souvannarath

Everyone on the far right is fucked in the head. Case in point: sam hyde
>>
>>35777855
>Most girls don't give the slightest shit about politics.

Yes, and that's an issue in and of itself.
I don't really want somebody who genuinely doesn't give a shit about something that has such an impact on our lives, and is going to shape the society our children will live in.
And being apathetic towards politics leaves he open to being influenced by leftist shit, because leftist shit sounds nice when taken at face value.

A lot of it is more cultural than political.
I don't really like the idea of my politically apathetic gf listening to the media's bullshit for a few years, then thinking it's wrong of me to tell our son he's not going to wear a fucking dress to kindergarten.

>Stop thinking tumblr=grills senpai.

The most retarded tumblrites I know were your typical politically apathetic girl 5-6 years ago.
People who don't have steadfast political views are susceptible to adopting whatever views are presented to them, and god knows the media is pushing leftist shit pretty damn hard.
>>
>>35776527
>>35776492
How the fuck is Eliza redpilled in the slightest? She's the biggest degenerate on /r9k/

>coalburner
>heroin addict
>pill addict
>nearly 10 boyfriends

trash
>>
Fuck off, South Korea. You made the same thread on pol 5 hours ago. Go get some damn sleep you cuck.
>>
>>35776492
I live in the country where most girls are stupid and obese
The only viable ones are kept in a prison of sorts 5 days a week
Outside of that time they are being abused and overfed by these things called parents
>>
>>35778523
Fun fact - SK and Jap flags on /pol/ are 90% proxies and the ones that aren't are usually white dudes in those countries teaching English out in the sticks or working some other stressful and shitty job
>>
>>35776492
I don't have any interest in dating children or the mentally handicapped.
>>
>>35778481
>>nearly 10 boyfriends

Not true. ONly has had 2. The junkie and then Jakie.
>>
>>35778576
A PURE A PUUUUURE
>>
File: 1490217525741.jpg (130KB, 598x596px)
1490217525741.jpg
130KB, 598x596px
>>35776492
>that guy who makes the exact same thread on /r9k/ and /pol/ simultaneously
>>
>>35778576
was the latino dude the junky or jackie ?
if i had to guess i would say jackie
>>
File: 1484930544022.jpg (173KB, 1080x720px)
1484930544022.jpg
173KB, 1080x720px
>>35776492
Anyone has a better quality version of this picture?
>>
>>35777687
>women just follow whatever their partner say
I can remember an episode of THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW called "Women of the Ku Klux Klan" where he was interviewing some Southern-drawling white trash female in full Klan regalia and she freely admitted that she used to date blacks when she was younger and was only a Klan person now because she met some other guy that influenced her.
>>
>>35781253
Jerry Springer is staged anon
>>
File: 1484052931004.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484052931004.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>35776492
I'm Jewish you see.
>>
File: mfw.png (27KB, 631x708px)
mfw.png
27KB, 631x708px
>>35776492
Because I'm a Black man
>>
GF is a light-skinned Latina who hates Nigs and Jews. Hoping our kids pass for White.
>>
>>35776492
'redpilled' 'girls' are either incredibly preachy and obnoxious or have a cock.
>>
>>35776492

Because I'm not mentally ill enough to drink the Republican Kool-Aid.
>>
File: 1490252540222.gif (966KB, 500x391px)
1490252540222.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>35777055
>High demand
>Low supply

/thread
>>
>>35777580
I literally saw the exact same thread with the same image last night when I went to pol to double check whether they were the source of the hookah layle shitposting or not.
>>
I'm currently redpilling a liberal girl by using the SJW logic against them. Start from the common ground(they hate Israel, albeit for the wrong reasons). Then take minor jumps: "Would you consider Jews privileged?"
>>
>>35781276
>Jerry Springer is staged anon
This was an early episode. The show became more scripted as the fights and arguments became a central part of it. I haven't seen it in years so I have no idea what it's like now.
>>
>>35776492
I found a "blue pilled" bf.
>>
I'm sort of what could be considered "red pilled" but I'm not consumed with hate for everyone "not like me". I just have an extrrely negative dareunion outlook...but the thing is..no normal man actually WANTS a girl that has such harsh opinions about the world.
They naturally just want someone that agree's with them
They see independent unemotional thinking as masculine and areally automatic ally turned off of such girls.
Fave it, you can't help but want simple submissive girls
>>
>>35776941
This, I've never once met a redpilled girl who thinks that giving women the vote was a mistake
>>
>>35778576
Eliza has had a ton of online boyfriends though, and she's cheated on just about every single one in the form of nudes sent to other males she dumps them for, just like Jake dumped her because she sent nudes to king black chad. I respect Jake for not putting up with Ciara Horan and her whorish ways, no wonder she's so desperate to have him back
>>
>>35778035
But Sam Hyde can't keep getting away with it, can he??
>>
>>35777727
Hi there /pol/ddit
>>
>>35782796
Eliza has had at least 3 penises in her orifices total and this is a hard fact.
>>
File: 4L_awOGM4Vj.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_awOGM4Vj.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
Really gets those gears turning eh ?
>>
>>35783045
I'm gonna give this a you because you're right
>>
>qt stoic Russian coworker
>wanted to give me some samples she got from a rep but forgot them at home
>says I can come over to pick them up if I want though
>said no at first since I had a raid to go to that night
>change my mind since I want to make an effort to not die alone
>we go to her house, thought I would just wait outside for her to get the samples and I can leave
>she asks me to carry some stuff inside for her
>ok
>she asks if I want a drink
>sure
>drinking whisky together talking about inane bullshit on her couch together
>making small talk successfully
>notice her bookshelf and ask about one of the books, "Putin's Russia"
>we start talking about politics
>3rd glass by this point
>her body language is very open and welcoming
>almost sprawled out towards me
>don't trust the media
>wealthy elite
>propaganda
>liberals suck
>putin is a good man
>she's barefoot, really cute feet, stretching her toes
>we share a lot of the same views
>occasionally catch glimpses of her feeling something romantic on her face
>great conversation
>she says she hates the Jews
>I'm thinking about her now more than ever

Didn't do anything since I'm not really interested in a relationship but she gave me hope.
>>
>>35776492
>Ciara
>red-pilled

I've literally never heard or seen her say anything at all about politics. She wore a trump hat once but it was all just pandering to her beta audience for her amazon wishlist shit. In fact she said if she was donated $300 she would wear it to school. She got the money but never did it
>>
>>35783478
She sounds like a slut desu
>>
>>35783673
What, don't say that! Why would you say that.
>>
>>35783648
because she never went back to school.
>>
>>35776492
Fuck off with this Eliza bullshit, she's dead to me and been dead for a really long fucking time.
>>
>>35782796
>just like Jake dumped her because she sent nudes to king black chad
>>35778481

what???
>>
>>35784511
Nah nigga, Eliza never does as she says she will. She's a slimy little thief with no conscience.
>>
>>35783709
>invites man over
>drinks alcohol with him
>gives off 'i like you' vibes

If you have known her for a long time then it's not as bad, but basically the way she's acting towards you is a way she could act towards a guy more forward than you who would have made a move on her and likely fucked her.
>>
>>35778576
>2 boyfriends

what a fucking whore
>>
>>35785412
We've known each other for almost 2 years now, drank together at work parties, went to events at the same time but separately, I just thought she was being polite because she knows I really like whisky. I THOUGHT THIS IS JUST WHAT ADULTS DO.

Also I'm 26 she's 34.
>>
>>35785494
See >>35782796

But could it be anymore obvious that you're back and posting about yourself? Please die.
>>
>>35785515
Well if you've known each other for two years that is good. Basically if you had just met it means she could easily act that way around any guy she just met. Maybe she's had a huge crush on you all this time.
>>
>>35783478
I normally don't respond to poltards but this woman sounds retarded. Putin is objectively a bad leader. The Russian economy has nothing but oil going for it. It's got nigger tier homicide rates. It's 15% Muslim. People are drinking lotion and perfume to drown their sorrows. The life expectancy of a Russian male is comparable to men in some African countries. I could go on about how shitty Russia is but I need to go back to making an origami vase
>>
>>35782913
>sucked Noah's dick
>fucked Jake
>got """raped"""

Are these the 3 penises you're referring to?
>>
>>35785664
Pics of the vase's progress pls
>>
>>35785627
I get what you're saying.

And maybe she does, she keeps asking me if I'm single.

>>35785664
It wasn't an economics discussion, I think the jist of what she said was that America influenced Russia too great and when Putin came into power he took back their independence as a country.
>>
>>35785730
Didn't America spend decades fighting proxy wars with Russia? Wasn't the transition into Capitalism that led to Putin American backed
>>
>>35785800
I don't know anything about that.
>>
>>35778481
>thinking sending nudes online makes you a coalburner
This is the weirdest form of virginal autism.
First one she did while high on benzos and the second was to manufacture internet drama.
It even said that in the screencap of logs kbc released that they wanted to make /r9k/ mad.
>>
>>35785883
Hold on, are you seriously trying to defend Eliza's purity?

This chick has tons of nudes out and a fucking video of her pissing she posted on fucking plebbit, and that's only stuff people have managed to track down. She's a huge slut with a preference for black men. Of course she's going to say "I-I just showed him my tits and pussy to troll him!! Y-yeah!" and being on drugs and showing your tits and rubbing your pussy for random brownskins with the /b/ tag on Omegle is even worse, because it shows her true character.

Eliza doesn't give a fuck about anything but getting sexual attention from males. She doesn't know how to care for others, only how to exploit them. See her extensive relationship and orbiter history.
>>
>>35783648
She didn't get the $300. The majority of the money didn't go through on Patreon.
>>
>>35776492
all women are whores

original comment: do not steal
>>
>>35785996
Why are you even here? Ask yourself. You know you've stolen from people without batting an eye. Just be yourself you sick twisted cunt
>>
>>35786035
Don't talk like you know anything. I have a lot of regrets yes but there's hope for me and don't you dare try to tell me there isn't. I'm trying my best.
>>
>>35776492
>red pilled gf/wife

They're practically non-existent.

The few that exist have their prime choice of men, why would they choose me?
>>
>>35785974
>its a super virgin gets triggered episode
my favorite!
>>
>>35787046
>defending whores
>attacking virginity

Really greases the gears.
>>
>>35782796
God, it really fucking sucks how all her nudes came out. It's good, because I always want the truth, but she was so fucking cute and unique. She was top-tier. What a fucking disappointment that she's the lowest of the low
>>
>>35786035
I'm not Eliza....
Just someone in one of her groups where she showed how only $60 went through out of the $300.
>>
I'm not good enough yet
>Lowest rank in my professional career after 'intern'
>1500 in debt
>Shitty apartment
>No car
>Poor physical shape

I have a ways to go before I even want to be seen by the red pulled qt whom I'd like to eventually marry.
>>
>>35785974
Not defend her, but to point out something wrong with you.
>She's a huge slut with a preference for black men.
This is just you projecting your cuckold fantasies onto her.
>>35787357
Having sex with two guys doesn't make you a whore. Only when you're surrounded by people who think doing it with one person makes you one can these sort of delusional mindsets sustain themselves.
>>
>>35783045
here's a (you) then

and original
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.