[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does life have to be so fucking boring? Every day is just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1335617904939.jpg (17KB, 400x388px)
1335617904939.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
Why does life have to be so fucking boring? Every day is just a slight variation of the last...whats the point? How do people do 50 years of this shit? Its so fucking redundant..
>>
At least we get to die haha
>>
pick up a book by some famous guy and read it for 30 minutes
its very humbling
>>
Go do something different, you big dumb retard
>>
>>35776312
>Go do something different, you big dumb retard
but theres so little room for manoeuvre...the things that I actually want to do are beyond my reach. So much damn time to kill..
>>
That's why people have kids, to give their lives some sort of meaning.
>>
>>35776291
Pick something you want to get good at and do a little every day. The satisfaction of improvement helps distract you from the boredom of our pointless existence.
>>
>>35776291
iktf anon there is an easy answer anon. they get married and have kids so they have responsibilities and a purpose atleast thats the normie way. other people dedicate their life to a pursuit such science or philosophy. me im going to outlive my mother. then kill myself
>>
>>35776324

Well said, so much shit is indirectly dangerous.
>>
File: eating an apple.jpg (32KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
eating an apple.jpg
32KB, 304x288px
Took shit in shower today
>>
>>35776394
congratulations anon real proud of you keep up the good work
>>
... that's literally what hobbies are for
>>
I know how you feel.
I can't bear the though of several decades more of this, especially with my body deteriorating with age as time goes on as well.

I can't remember the last time I really enjoyed anything, or was excited for something.
My hobbies have become less and less interesting, to the point now that they feel like chores.
I don't have the interest or motivation to try anything new, and every time I do it just feels forced.

Even when I get some slight enjoyment out of something, those times being few and far between, it's never enough to justify putting up with the tedious drudgery and inconvenience of everyday life.
It's just a brief period of enjoyment, it's not adding any purpose or fulfilment to my life.

Everything just feels so meaningless.
Daily life is a struggle, but it comes with no reward except the promise of another day of struggle tomorrow.

The only reason I can come up with for not killing myself is that it'd upset and inconvenience people.
I don't know what to do any more.
I wish I had an autopilot mode I could just switch on until I die.
>>
Say I wanted to commit suicide, but wanted to spare my family as much sadness as possible.

What would be the most effective way to do this?
Is it really even possible?
>>
>>35776291
Life is boring only if you make it so. If you don't want life to be boring, just do something you enjoy

>>35776324
care to elaborate? How exactly are they beyond your reach?
>>
File: wj.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wj.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
There isn't a point, you have to make life enjoyable enough to justify itself or you're just suffering for no reason because you're too cowardly to kill yourself.
>>
>>35776307
underrated orig post
>>
>>35776291
Pro tip: become autistic. Having a simple repetitive routine becomes comforting instead of boring
>>
>>35776761
Anon, please, don't kill yourself. Every problem has a solution and suicide is just a coward's way out.
There is no way to kill yourself without deeply hurting your family, I'm sure they care about you a lot
>>
>>35776830
>Anon, please, don't kill yourself.

I'm not going to do anything impulsive.
I've been thinking about it for a long time, I wouldn't do it unless it could be done in the right manner.

>Every problem has a solution and suicide is just a coward's way out.

My problem is not so much with my personal life, but with the world my life takes place in and the people I have to share it with.
I can't change that, and anything that could would take far longer to do so than my natural lifespan.

>There is no way to kill yourself without deeply hurting your family, I'm sure they care about you a lot

I know, it's why I haven't done it.
I'm just growing tired of my only reason for living being that I don't want to upset my family.
It's a good enough reason to keep me from doing it, but it's getting old.
>>
>>35776944
> My problem is not so much with my personal life, but with the world my life takes place in and the people I have to share it with. I can't change that, and anything that could would take far longer to do so than my natural lifespan.

Why not? If you don't want to live in the world you are living in right now, you can do something about it yourself, not including suicide - save up some money and move, it's possible to do so even with a shitty minimal wage job. If you're a robot, it might be difficult, but not impossible.
>>
>>35777071
>save up some money and move

I have a well paying full time job, I could sell my house and have enough money to move quite easily, but I doubt that'd help.

The things I have a problem with are widespread throughout all Western cultures, and are beginning to take root in the few that have been spared from them.
Other cultures do not appeal to me whatsoever.
>>
That's why people have multiple personalities.
>>
File: anger.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>35777344
not OP but;

>used to have multiple voices in my head I could have conversations with, often took on the forms of tulpas/imaginary friends
>got older and got too stupid to hold more than one conversation/one voice in my head at a time
>>
>>35777157
So you're a /pol/tard who can't enjoy life because muh shitskins and muh degeneracy. Good riddance.
>>
>>35777720
I was more so talking about the post-modernist deconstruction bullshit and general nihilism.

And the absolute retardation that has taken over politics, as you demonstrate.
>>
>>35776535
I feel the same way, but I still have hope that one day my life will have any sort of meaning... Until then I simply live and hope next day will be more than the day before.
>>
>>35776830
It's sad to admit but you can't live your life only because you're scared of hurting your close ones. But still there is still hope whether you're dirt poor and live in a shitty flat, or idk tomorrow might be a better day, don't forget that things may change one day, life will not feel that way forever. I really hope the best for the ones who are suffering.
>>
>>35776291
I spend most of my days browsing the chans. I'm just a student so when I'm not at Uni I'm doing the aforementioned

Wish I had a job, atleast I'd be going out desu
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.