[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teach me how to lose the "callus"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1489755155599.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1489755155599.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I want to start talking to women, how do I even make light conversation?

Should I just say hi and wait to see if there's a positive response?
Somehow I think if it doesn't go past the hi it probably isn't going anywhere
>>
>>35776087
Is that Elizabeth Moss?
>>
>>35776087
if you go into the convo with the end game of sex in your mind ya gonna fail. the trick is to fool yourself into think women are people too
>>
>>35776121
Already trying to do that.
I suck at initiating conversation, I think it has a lot to do with being good looking in my teens and twenties and getting women talking to me instead of doing it myself. I used to be in great shape, probably just need to get there again.
>>
File: HI_how_are_ya.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HI_how_are_ya.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>35776143
you kinda need a reason, like through a club at school/uni. or a app like tinder. otherwise ya just come off creepy walking up saying hi
>>
>>35776175
I work in a huge ass multinational company, there are so many women there, I tried saying hi to a qt chub at the cafe queue but she gave me a quick smile and looked away.
>>
>>35776087
If you're really that bad at conversation, you could start by talking to people online. Just chat with randoms off /soc/ or something.
>>
>>35776087
>you just KNOW

Teehee
>>
>>35776249
believe it or not normies don't just converse with strangers in their vicinity without having a goal in mind.

walking up to some girl and saying "hi" only makes sense if there's some reason for you to be talking to her or there's something you're trying to tell/ask her.

like wtf would you do if some random dude showed up next to you in a cafe queue and said "hi" and didn't seem to be segueing into some kind of question/request/useful statement

i am reminded of a time where i was buying deodorant in line at a CVS and some random asian man around my age came up to me and just started talking to me like we were friends or something. he asked me what i was buying and what kind of deodorant it was and why i picked that brand/kind and it was so profoundly weird and uncomfortable i have never forgotten this experience. i got the distinct sense the entire time that he was actively trying to work on his social skills or anxiety or something and this might have even been some kind of exercise his therapist told him to do or something. the effect, however, was that i wanted to sprint out of the store and never return. don't be that guy. please do not be that guy.

>>35776175 this anon is exactly right. just working in a huge company with other people doesn't mean you should just go up and start chatting with randoms
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.