[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna punch racists in the face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: black-wojak.png (27KB, 631x708px)
black-wojak.png
27KB, 631x708px
I wanna punch racists in the face
>>
>>35776076
Fuck off back leddit you cuck
>>
i dont understand why people who want to perceived as not racist say this. When you say you want to punch racists in the face it makes you seem like such a petulant child, thrashing its fists at anything that doesn't agree with. I think this is part of why conservatives dont take us liberals seriously. Just a thought as a black man
>>
>>35776120
Nuh uh its cuz de jealous of muh dick nigga! WE WUZ KANGZ AND THE EVIL WHITEMAN TOOK IT FROM US!
>>
>>35777098
You belong here. Never leave.
>>
>>35776076
I want a black guy to fuck me
>>
>>35776076
>I wanna punch racists in the face
Wow, you seem like an intelligent, reasonable african american, a credit to your people!
>I don't want to punch anyone in--
COOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
I don't. I just want them to leave me alone.
>>
imagine if you were living in some families house eating all their food and shitting on the floor and when the son gets mad at you you act like a victim
at least racism is based in reality even if it has negative consequences
political correctness is just brain dead entitlement and the belief that life is supposed to be easy
no one owes you shit faggot if you want to force everyone to be nice people and pay for your existence go to the desert and make your own community of hippy dumb asses there otherwise put up with real life like an adult
>>
File: intelligence.jpg (8KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
intelligence.jpg
8KB, 242x250px
>>35776076
easy, just ask if they voted for trump. If yes, start winding up.

Beating up racists is exhausting work.
>>
File: 1490443774730.png (431KB, 823x496px) Image search: [Google]
1490443774730.png
431KB, 823x496px
>>35776076
Wanna get shot Op?
Cause that's how you get shot.

Inb4
>HE WUS A GUD BOI
>HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
>HE WAS OUT SPREADING THE WORD OF THE LAWD
>>
I wanna beat up both, leftist nu-males and le alt right faggots
>>
I want to punch niggers in the face.
>>
>>35776076
AYO RAT-TAT-TAT MUGGAFUGGA

*smacks lips*
>>
That's convenient, i want to punch niggers in the face.
>>
>>35776076
I'll punch you back worthless nigger
>>
>>35777464
So being centrist is red-pill?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.