[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: baby pepe.png (8KB, 370x136px) Image search: [Google]
baby pepe.png
8KB, 370x136px
i feel like if i had a kid everything would be better (as long as he didnt turn into chad) .someone to play vidya with (when hes a bit older), a purpose, company cuz ofc no social skills, just having someone who i would know would love me and would look up to me would make me feel amazing. (id have to adopt ofc cuz muh autism.

(and no i wouldnt want to fuck him pedofags)

how does /r9k/ feel about kids? i feel like it could help me fill the void and make me happier.
>>
>>35775901
I have a kid. It's tiresome, frustrating work. But it's cool to have a mini me to kind of goof off with.
>>
>>35775901
>id have to adopt ofc cuz muh autism.
Do you think they would let you adopt him?
>>
>>35775901
What you're describing is like 10% of parenthood, if that. The other 90% is incredibly demanding and challenging work. You don't do it for what you get out of it in the short term, because that will never be a winning proposition.
>>
>>35776110
im a neet and live with my parents but if i was a wageslave with a job i could couldnt i? all you need is a job and i think they'll let you take a kid even if you're a beta 1/10 with a rapey face right?
>>
>>35776153
k whats the other 90% then? my parents never had to do anything for me other than buy me shit.
i'd work get home play vidya with ma kid hang out, cook and repeat sounds comfy af
>>
>>35776167
Kids only get adopted into two-parent homes. You might have better luck being a foster parent.
>>
>>35776183
Yeah and look at what a fuck-up you are. How could you condemn a child to the same fate? Your parents did a lot more for you than buy you shit, by the way. You would have died in infancy if they didn't invest a whole lot of time and energy into keeping you alive and healthy.
>>
>>35776188
arent those for like 16 year old shit kids that theirr parents abandoned cuz the roastie ditched the daddy for half the money?

having a single person in my life would be great but honestly an angry alpha male chad kid would be worse than being alone for the rest of my life. imagine being cucked out of ur shit by ur owne kid...
>>
>>35776205
my parents were trash tbqhwytf
they just bought me a maid to take care of me and i only ever saw them like once a year and they fucking hated me because i didnt morph into a aplha chad-god when i was alone 24/7 playing vidya

also t-theres nothing wrong with being a neet my kid might like being a kid a-nayways... and i think it would be better than an orphanige anyways
>>
>>35775901
go for it anon
don't let anyone here discourage you, kids are fucking great
i'm sure it would make you happy
>>
natalists get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1488483538157.jpg (544KB, 992x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1488483538157.jpg
544KB, 992x1198px
>>35775901
>i feel like if i had a kid everything would be better
OP do you even know how much work and money goes into supporting a kid? I have just one daughter, and she doesn't exactly provide "friend" company, it's more of "take care of them constantly and make sure they don't fuck anything up"

Also why wouldn't you want your son to turn into a Chad? The hell? Wouldn't you want your kid to be successful?
>>
>>35776253
So in other words you know nothing about how to raise a child. Orphanages don't exist these days because kids-- of all ages-- are placed in foster homes instead, until they're adopted. To be clear, there is everything wrong with your lifestyle: it's the product of abject neglect on the part of your parents.
>>
>>35776321
Is she really your kid or are you taking care of someone else's child?
>>
File: sick fat.png (277KB, 606x522px) Image search: [Google]
sick fat.png
277KB, 606x522px
>>35776321
>daughter
thats where u messed up
>money
thats ok i have nothing to spend it on anyways
>work
seriously how. all i see is: play with them, cook, clean, drive to school, vidya

>ignore pic
>>
All children hate their parents. It's natural, they roped them into the world no one really wants to be in.
>>
>>35776412
>messed up on a daughter
I didn't really have a choice on her gender?
>money
How much money do you think raising a kid costs? How much money do you think doctor's visits, formula, medicine, clothes, food etc. costs?
>doesn't think constantly raising a child is work
Are you fucking serious? Alright imagine this
You're trying to cook for your kid but he keeps crying and you have to watch him to make sure he doesn't grab anything or put him in his crib and listen to him shriek
oops, he shit himself again, better change. Oh is giving you a hard time? tough luck

>>35776402
Fuck no i ain't taking care of someone else's kid. I even had a test to make sure she was my kid. I don't care how mad her mom got when I demanded that test
>>
>>35776455
forgot to add: have fun concentrating on your vidya when your kid keeps constantly FUCKING with you and everything around you

I love my daughter but she really irritates me sometimes
>>
>>35776455
reading that almost gave me an anxiety attack jeesus i never did any of that shit (except the shitting and maybe crying im not sure). i just sat quietly and never talked or moved or did anything so i guess i just would expect my kid to be like me but ur right what if i adopted a normy jeesus fucking christ id wanna neck.i doubt i could put "autistic as fuck" on my preferences list well fuck me i guess ill just stay alone forever
>>
>>35775901
I hope you realize this is exactly why your parents had kids, and when they encountered the reality of raising a child and how much work it is they checked out and left you to your own devices.
>>
>>35776455
Could have killed her and made another one. No choice my ass.
>>
File: 1488771364473.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488771364473.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>35776566
Her mom would've bitched me out if I did that.
>>
>>35776518
Autistic in the real world means retarded, you naive silly fuck.
>>
>>35776575
HAHA!
silly norman not even educated on your own autism!

theres something called the autism spectrum and autism in general is just a way of saying a complete lack of social skills, anxiety, feeling/being different, and feeling like you have to do the same routine over and over every single day without any change (for spergs)

now if you need a lesson on how to use google to google the rest of the information i left out on autism id be glad to help! just lemme know!
>>
I have two daughters and they're the best things in my life. The oldest just turned 5 and it's really cool seeing her grow and become her own person. I have to sign her up for kindergarten next month, which is going to be hard. The youngest is 6 months, so I'm still getting used to having two.
Having kids is great and I don't think you'll ever regret it, just be careful who you have them with. I'm trapped in a miserable, abusive relationship.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.