[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason not to kill myself if I had no sex in hs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487668534271.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1487668534271.png
98KB, 612x491px
Is there a reason not to kill myself if I had no sex in hs?
>>
not really. You missed out on some good stuff but there's still hope
>>
>>35775758
You can have sex with high schoolers when you're in your twenties you know
>>
>>35775767
Hope for what? Literally the best part of live missed.
>>
>>35775806
lmao if you think teenage sex is the best part of life you're mistaken
>>
the last time i was happy was when i was a teenager having sex
>>
>>35775825
Tell me what is then, except heavy drugs.
>>
>>35775909
drugs was gonna be my first choice.
Look dude sex isn't all there is to life. Like just do some fun stuff and shit
>>
>>35775932
Ok, I see, will just wait for a green card to finally buy a gun.
>>
>>35775954
W-what are you going to do with that gun anon?
>>
>>35775758
yes

originigga
>>
>>35775758
Do you really think having sex in hs is the single most important thing in your life?
No fucking way
I'm a robot as well, KV at 22, but I simply do not give a fuck anymore - I was just like you, wanted to kill myself when I was 19 for being a KHV, I literally stood at the edge of the bridge and prepared to jump. I changed my mind at the very last second and I'm glad I did that, I'm still a KV but there are other things in life that are worth living for.

Do you have any dreams for your future? Is there something you always wanted to do (excluding the sex thing) or see? Why don't you just go for it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.