[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's an only speaks when spoken to kind of guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1410046519529.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1410046519529.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>he's an only speaks when spoken to kind of guy
>>
File: 1488991037059.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488991037059.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>35775294
>he's a tard who blurts out whatever comes to mind
>>
>>35775294
i dont think any girls are interested in me
>>
>>35775294
This is better than this
>>35775308

I'd rather date someone that stays quiet and thinks about what they'd say instead of just saying it.
>>
>>35775308
how do I control it? My family hates me for it and people seem to look at me with anger(those who know me) when I pass or join their company, always in fear that the local autist will speak something again and embarrass everyone
>>
>>35776498
When you want to say something just think about what you'll say before you do. Evaluate whether or not others will be able to easily understand your point. If not, don't say it. Sometimes things just sound better in your head.
>>
File: peypey.png (564KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
peypey.png
564KB, 596x791px
>>35775294
You got somethin to say to me?
>>
>>35776593
I try it but the thought process is such that I think that it's okay to say it but the people feel like I just pissed on the grave of their dead mom
>>
>>35775294
this is me anon, when I let the flood gates go though and take off my thought barriers everyone likes me but I get self conscious. idk what to do.
>>
>>35776643
Question, do you approve of the job the president is doing?
>>
>>35776722
Yes.

I'm a bit cautious about congress on the otherhand, hopefully that'll improve. Don't think it is far off from doing so. Don't really want a dem majority coming back anytime soon.
>>
>>35777211
Honest though I was kind of hoping for a dem majority congress as Trump transitioned into the presidency because of the amount of backlash and I think the dem candidates would of burned up the last of their goodwill with constituents to ensure repubs get a very solid lead for a while.
But all in all I think it's going pretty well, if I had to quote anyone I suppose it's like Obama said, there are consequences for losing elections.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.