[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women have ability to change perception of reality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: grl.jpg (177KB, 1530x744px) Image search: [Google]
grl.jpg
177KB, 1530x744px
Why do women have ability to change perception of reality?
>>
>>35775278
>change the perception of reality
False. Men and women are held to different standards. Additionally, farts are funny no matter the butthole from which they emerge.
>>
>>35775278
women are more important from a biological perspective, its the reality, deal with it, life isint fair, that was all the children stories bullshitting you, grow up and deal with it

DEAL. WITH. IT
>>
>>35775350
>deal with it

hey

no

I won't
>>
>>35775350
you want to say I should accept being cucked?
No thanks I will leave that task to you cuckfag
>>
>>35775350
sure, one man can fuck a hundred women to pregnancies, but see how flexible and genetically diverse (these are actually great things for biological survivability!) the populations you get from that kind of garbage mating gets you

nevermind that if you want a well balanced nurturing and secure environment for growing the spawn you're going to need men and women both

women might be more "muh biology" important, on some lame technicalities, but it's by fractions of a percentage, if at all
>>
File: 1488269026935.jpg (45KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488269026935.jpg
45KB, 334x500px
The female hivemind functions under a very powerful gestalt. It can bend reality in many different ways, which is why they "see things differently". But these days, their power has waned, and they can't easily change reality no matter how much they want to. That is why they look silly when they say all that dumb shit, reality is actually supposed to change. Why do you think many cultures had wise old women, or witches? Why did they lose this ability? It's because more and more women started to disconnect from the global gestalt and accepting individuality. The global hivemind is powered by the amount of minds, which have exponentially increased in quantity after the industrial revolution. The great minds of then realized that women's realitybending would cause catastrophic amounts of damage, once realized. It was the Great Patriarch, of the Patriarchal Knightly Order, who spread around the concept of "feminism". This would cause women to abandon the gestalt and form idnntities of their own, which would clash with their nature, making them incompatible with the gestalt energies of the hivemind. The survival of the human species hinges on the destruction of the global gestalt.
>>
>>35775350
Are you a fucking monkey? In a mainly monogamous society sperm and womb are equally needed.
>>
>>35775830
No,she isn`t a monkey,she`s something worse,she`s a woman. Only a woman can be this blinded by her gonads to the basic laws of biology and civilization.
>>
>>35775278
your point is valid, but this image is cancerous
>>
>>35775278
They don't, we just don't hold them to the same standards as men, in basically no regard. They stay children all their lives with little actual agency, and need to be coddled constantly.
>>
I remember back in school I used to fart in front of the boys and none of them thought it was cute
>>
>>35775350
>women are more important
>inferior in every visible way
lol
>>
>>35775278
Because whiteknights like you make woman feel superior
>>
>>35775325
Ever smelled mine?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.