[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scholars of r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1463230463401.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1463230463401.png
132KB, 396x385px
how can an attractive young female make a lot of money without selling her pussy?

i thought you guys always claim that women can do anything and get money thrown at them.

Tell me what would be the best way to make a lot of cash quick?
>>
Women cant make a lot of women, because they are worthless and can`t do anything wrong.
>>
File: 1487549961588.gif (863KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487549961588.gif
863KB, 500x281px
>>35775174
Show me you're tits
>>
>>35775174
>how can an attractive young female make a lot of money without selling her pussy?
I don't think you have the credentials to apply
>>
>>35775381

yeah not me but a good friend of mine

shes hot af but broke .. i cant believe it either

what the fuck is she doing? im just confused because usually r9k pretends women swim in money for being women but thats not the case
>>
>>35775409
Well, I am not one of those people.
However, as a women life can be easier.
If she litterally has no power to look into anything, you could tel me whether she shows any other signs of beeing depresed. This is ofcourse just a shot in the blue.

If we talk about simple ways to secure a living:
>prostitution, women earn way more than men
>online-"prostitution"
>geting into a relaionship
>get a child
those would be pretty easy ways.
also, there can be easier ways to get help from the state, especially when it comes to shelter.
Homeless women are basically non-existent.
Furthermore, she can get into uni easier. If she is smart, some STEM jobs pay women twice the amount, simply for beeing women in some countries.
give me more info and you will get more aswell.
>>
>>35775503

yeah shes depressed obviously. zero confidence even though shes hot.

like shes 1M followers IG tier hot - she just doesn't know what to do how to get there.

I need to take advantage of it. Yeah online prostitution, money slavery and shit would be great. Its very competitive i guess but def. doable. I suggested that to her before and shes interested in it.

She would also be a dominatrix and whip guys for a lot of cash. She did it once for 500 bucks and i think thats ok with her.

I always tell her she can go to every place in the world .. get a job easily as a hot women Even if its a bar but she wont have any issues finding temporary shelter for free cause there are so many retarded guys that take her in for a while lol.

Man shes so stupid.
>>
>>35775174
Apply for an easy, bullshit job where you sit around on your phone all day long, like receptionist.
Alternately, google "findom."
>>
>>35775174
Women have life on easy. Med school is easy for women. Nursing it a good way to make money fast. Women get money and have everything easier though just do anything and men will prop your worthless ass up. It's impossible to fail.

If I were a girl I'd probably run a vidya scam. Start some kind of game or tech startup and push the grrl power meme, dire only men to hype it up, get betas to shill, and femnazis to call people who don't give me money sexist, racist, and rapist. Then I'd cash in and run it into the ground while laughing.

Women have a free ticket to easy mode at life, just go up to any of the rides and hop on.
>>
pretend to enjoy video games on twitch tv
>>
>>35775174
Get a rich guy or kill cats on video and sell that.

I heared that you can make HUGE anmounts of money from both... If you are a girl though.
>>
>>35775956

kill cats on video for cash

what the fuck ... do you have to show your face? whats the price per video
>>
>>35775962
I dont know, because its a nieche market and I dont buy that stuff.

I guess how much you get depends on how far you would go on torturing them and the customer ofc.

You can nake a few hundret bucks each and sell it several times, but if someone wants some fucked up shit and you are willing to do it, you could charge a few thousand.

I dont think that you have to show your face, but it should be a huge plus. (Moneywise)
>>
>>35775750
Show a photo of her nerd
>>
>>35776067

uhm no ... she has IG lots of followers actually easy to find

fuck off

>>35776036

yeah thats not worth it tbqh .. i thought its some epic black market where people pay 50k or some shit for this fringe shit

who the fuck kills cats ... thats disgusting

im sure she'd do it with a gun in like a bra or so and just shoot them but the money must be there before the video ... jesus its sad just to think about these things

showing face is an absolute no go with these videos you'd jsut end up on reddit and people find your location like pol found the HWNDU flag lmao
>>
>>35776233
Well a few vids and she could buy a house.
But I get what you mean, I personally could not do that kind of stuff.

You wont find anything that can gives you 50k on the internet for one activity, exept you would do that kind of shit to a human.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.