[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messed up my first kiss. Feel bad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: first-kiss1.jpg (168KB, 1000x731px)
first-kiss1.jpg
168KB, 1000x731px
I am 24 years old and just had my first kiss with a hot 19 year old. Ended up biting her and she didn't want to kiss no more. My only chance with a girl ruined cause I don't know how to fuckin kiss.

I feel like shit and I ruined my opportunity. She is not replying to any of my texts right now either. Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend?
>>
Damn bro r.i.p. Haha

But seriously that sucks. You got further then i did at least so theres that."just friends" my ass
>>
File: index.png (9KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
9KB, 243x208px
You weren't supposed to eat her fat ass
>>
File: 1474905953493.jpg (18KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
1474905953493.jpg
18KB, 350x217px
>>35773881
at least you can remove the K from KV, you'll have another chance anon don't be discouraged because you fucked up
>nobody gets it right the first time anyways
>>
>>35773881
Everybody's first kiss is awkward. You'll get better at it next time, so don't lose hope.

Master kissing technique is all about lip movement - your jaw doesn't really enter into it, unlike in the movies. It's all about varying pressure with your lips, and slightly favoring her lower lip rather than trying to lock exactly onto her mouth. I learned this after years of dating from one woman who swept me totally off my feet with her kisses. She was the only one who knew how to give a really great kiss, and I practiced with her. The GFs that followed always thought I was a great kisser too, because I was lucky enough to learn from a true master. But most people just kind of muddle through, and that is totally fine. You do get the hang of it.

Just remember: kiss with your lips, not your whole mouth. Leave your jaw and teeth out of it.
>>
>>35773908
Being in the friend zone is the worst hell.

>>35773912
I didn't even know I was biting her lol. Fucked up hard.

>>35774023
I think another chance is very slim to none. But at least I am just a V

>>35774143
Easy in theory, but hard in practice especially if you have no one to practice with
>>
>>35774279
>Easy in theory, but hard in practice especially if you have no one to practice with

Well then let me put it this way: My very first kiss (not counting bullshit elementary school "kissing"), the girl's teeth and mine clacked together really painfully and we gave up on it. I didn't kiss anyone for more than a year after that, but when I did, even with just that one previous kiss under my belt, the second one was much better because I knew what to avoid. I didn't learn what a really great kiss was until another 9 years after that, but I had no trouble with kissing either. It really isn't hard; you have to get the first one out of the way, is all. No need to try and be a damn Don Juan.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.