[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw retail cuck >tfw have to work this weekend again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1477420373672.jpg (45KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
1477420373672.jpg
45KB, 373x332px
>tfw retail cuck
>tfw have to work this weekend again
>>
>>35773852
im a neet and have never worked before. just dropped out of high school and lived at home
>>
File: 2014-04-18-Just-You-And-Miku.jpg (21KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-18-Just-You-And-Miku.jpg
21KB, 283x268px
Luckily I don't have a life so it doesn't matter which day I have to work.
>>
>>35773852
I feel you're pain, I'm trying desperately to get a degree in school, but the loan debt is killing me. I'm 22 and will finish a year late by 23:
However working at Costco during the breaks absolutely blows.

Being a cashier assistant and literally spending half of your day just standing there loading items onto a belt and taking them off like a fucking factory line at a fast pace makes me despise life.

The alternative is pushing karts which isn't bad but it wears your body down and when it's summer the heat mentally breaks you.

I have no fucking clue on how to become a distric manager, I honestly believe a degree won't help you
It's about who you know, and when you're not born into wealthy connections it's really hard to move up.

Thinking of finishing school and going back for Physcian assistant, medical school
Or getting a Phd in Econ, to teach for college or work as a researcher for the Fed

Yeah the debt will handicap me, but I just can't stand the thought of setting in a cubical, or working retail my whole life.

Theirs an old lady at my work who's holding on for one more year til she can apply for Medicaid and she complains every day. Most of the employees literally have very little life outside of their work.
They're working their life away but they have no choice because that beats being homeless or going hungry.

It's a tough world man. I rather have a better work life balance than a 200k job where you can't enjoy what you earn.
>>
File: 1487004939075.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px)
1487004939075.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
>>35773852
>tfw retail cuck
>actually excited for work this weekend because nice girls have shifts too
>they cancel my shift, because of low traffic
>>
>>35773852
>tfw broke
at least you're making cash senpai
>>
If you feel you can bring more value to the market then find a better job.
If you don't then this is where you belong.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.