[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friday night outcasts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1458962956370.jpg (80KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1458962956370.jpg
80KB, 540x675px
who else here has only fake friends
>>
Get on omegle video.
>>
don't even have fake friends.
>>
>>35772127
>outcasts
>socialize with me on intense 1 on 1 video :^)

i wish people like you were dead
>>
File: 1465414872981.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1465414872981.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>>35772058
I don't even have fake friends anymore. I had 1 friend who at least text me when I started uni, even though he never invited me to parties or anything but even he doesn't respond these days. I'm so totally alone it's disgusting.
>>
>>35772491
i half to agree with you
>>
>>35772058
What is a friends? Pls respond. I dont see why you would talk to humans you arent related to
>>
File: 1471995330805.jpg (31KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471995330805.jpg
31KB, 720x460px
>>35772058
>eating lunch at school
>see some of my "friends"
>sit at the table next to them because it was "full"
>they could have easily scooted over to make room for me
>they didn't
>they laughed all the time and never included me in the conversation or never even acknowledged me
>they didn't even say goodbye to me when they left

this isn't a story from grade school. i'm in college and this happened to me last week. for fuck's sake
>>
>>35773395
what makes you think they're your friends?
>>
File: 1476912791525.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1476912791525.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>35773395
>i'm in college and this happened to me last week
I have no idea where the college being more accepting than HS meme comes from but I've tried joining several clubs even my uni's anime club and the only person who bothered to talk to me was a literal drooling autist who lost interest after a while. College is even more cliquish than high school and it's fucking sad because my teachers and councilors all convinced me this was where I was finally going to be accepted.
>>
>>35772058
I don't know if anyone can relate to this but whatever:
I don't have fake friends. I'm really fucking fortunate to have had chance counter into chance encounter in college leading to a fucking social snowball of friendship. There's like 30 of us and we're all on good terms and they're all honest good people, but I just feel so distant. They're not mean and they invite me to things, but I just feel that they're closer to each other than to me. Don't know how else to describe it, intuition I guess. None of them exclusively want to get to know me better the way they are with each other if that makes sense. Like they're all within the social asteroid belt and I'm fucking pluto, still in the solar system but worlds away from them.
>>
I give away my money to people who talk to me now and then because I am desperately lonely and terrified that they will leave me if I stop.
>>
>>35773606
Because I'd been "hanging out" with them on campus all year but only now realized they never gave a shit about me in the first place and just pitied me because I had no one else to talk to. I passed by one of them today and he didn't even say hey back after I said hey because one of his more popular friends was right behind me.
>>
>>35772058
> be me
> still get invited to things
> have not gone to a social function that isn't my D&D group in months now because they exclusively make me feel depressed and autistic
> vacillate between telling people the truth and that I don't want to hang out because I don't like being social and making up excuses because I don't want to hurt their feelings
> D&D group is all friends from high school
> I don't talk to any of them on my own time
> can't hold a conversation with any of them that isn't largely related to the game
> don't hang out with any of them on my own
> stay home binge eating and posting on 4chan, sleeping intermittently throughout the day
> no longer have meaningful interactions with people at school
> have not made a new friend in three years

I feel disgusted with myself for clicking "I'm not a robot".
>>
>>35773629
You picked the wrong uni desu. It's okay, I did too.
>>
>>35773673
I know this feel
But I also feel like it's partially my fault, since I never initiate anything and always wait to be invited to shit.
>>
File: 1475832721137.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475832721137.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35773758
>You picked the wrong uni desu.
I know I did. But I just want single person someone I can mention anime or weeb games to and not feel like a leper or who will at least respond to me on a friday night.
>>
>>35773788
I try to talk, but we're all, failed, adults either graduating soon, doing retail, or being neet mode and since I'm obviously the last one I feel really embarrassed and ashamed. I really hope this whole military thing helps, if it even goes through.
>>
>>35773716
>"hanging out"
Elaborate. Did you ever actually talk to them?
>>
more like no friends lmao
>>
>>35773899
I'll be your friend anon. I'll make you listen to Sonic Youth while we drink shitty cheap beer. and awkwardly bond.
>>
File: kmok.png (5KB, 170x182px) Image search: [Google]
kmok.png
5KB, 170x182px
>>35773714
Ive been giving a couple of stoners free weed just so I can socialize with them for a bit when we smoke.

im a normal person though please dont judge me. I just got dealt a bad hand
>>
>tfw all the normies are out so this thread is dead
I really hate /r9k/ I wish wizchan wasn't so dead
>>
File: 1490328841110.jpg (286KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490328841110.jpg
286KB, 963x1024px
>>35773395
>first week of uni, dinner
>blonde qt comes over
>"hey, you're anon right? We live on the same floor"
>talks to me and is super nice
>mind just blanks that scene and I forget her name and face 5 minutes after finishing up
>3 months later, dinner, hall is crowded, find a place close to someone else
>hear my name in the group close to me
>"it's likely someone else", don't take my eyes off my meal
>blonde qt looks up and smiles as I leave
>it's probably the same one as at the start of the term
>mind blanks and I forget her face again

I'd probably have real friends if I were not such a fucking retard.
>>
>>35773746
Literally me aside from the "getting invited to things" part.
>>
File: QH4HjPl8_3108142332111.jpg (855KB, 759x1250px) Image search: [Google]
QH4HjPl8_3108142332111.jpg
855KB, 759x1250px
>>35772058
Pic reminds me of the cover of Lake of the Long Sun, a novel by Gene Wolfe that I think is very good.

What us a fake friend? If someone is my friend, it can only be by kindness, because there is simply nothing to be gained from me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.