[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASMR Request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Margaery.png (329KB, 1115x612px) Image search: [Google]
Margaery.png
329KB, 1115x612px
Hey guys, I like ASMR videos from a girl that has 54k subscribers and used to get around 10k-30k views per video but not gets around 7k-14k. She usually does videos with different anime girls as waifus.

I wanted to request that she make a video about a gorgeous young seductress who seduces a young adult prince into marriage. It would be kind of like Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones seducing Tommen. It wouldn't be vulgar or explicitly sexual. She would compliment his potential as a provider, compliment him on his masculinity, complment him on his competence and handsomeness. She would also highlight how she would dance for him, massage him, happily bear the children of such a great man, cuddle with him for his warmth and how safe he makes her feel, and how she would "please" him. This all without being vulgar or sexually explicit.

The girl seems like a Tumblrina so it might be hard to reach her because she might think it has "problematic" undertones and she might not like the idea. She also wants to write her own scripts so I'll just propose the idea.

How do you think I could convince her to do the idea? I could say it's the woman seducing the man and wrapping him around her finger (Which is true) so it's not "problematic" and Game of Thrones has feminist credentials. I could also mention how her audience would love it and she will run out of ideas and her recent videos have dropped in viewers so she might do it.

So what do you think?
>>
That's the gayest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>35771157
asmr is not meant meant for you to jerk off
fuck off.
>>
File: Margaery 2.jpg (44KB, 488x598px) Image search: [Google]
Margaery 2.jpg
44KB, 488x598px
>>35771176
Pretty hetero actually.
>>
File: Margaery 3.jpg (183KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Margaery 3.jpg
183KB, 600x600px
>>35771203
Not jerking off. Having a fantasy. There's plenty of romantic ASMR. This ASMRtist isn't your standard whisper & tingle so it's not even your loss if you like that stuff.
>>
>>35771282
who is she anyways link to one of her works?
>>
>>35771282
>ASMRtist
Fucking kill yourself holy shit
>>
>>35771203
>asmr is not meant meant for you to jerk off

Really? Then why are the most popular ASMR creators all attractive women? Do you think ASMRdarling has tons of subscribers because her sound quality is just that good?
>>
>>35771157
tell her it will make you get big cummies
>>
>>35771554
I'm not a fan of her work to be honest
but you are right.
>>
>>35771554
People prefer loooking at attractive women what a suprise. Youre still not meant to jerk off you pervert
>>
The only ASMR I can really listen to are ones not in English or if they're in English they're from Dmitri
>>
File: Margaery 4.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Margaery 4.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
So any ideas guys?
>>
>>35771606
anyone who does these triggering asmr videos know damn well that is where the views are going to come in from

you're delusional if you think otherwise
>>
>>35771854
Have you tried not being a faggot?

lol, that wasn't original, sometimes I love this place
>>
>>35771606
Yeah you are. The main appeal of ASMR is the sexual/romance factor. That's why the most popular channels are cute women doing roleplay videos.
>>
File: Margaery 5.jpg (38KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
Margaery 5.jpg
38KB, 800x441px
>>35771889
Yup.

What next?
>>
>>35771902
Asmr is a drug. It makes you feel all cozy in your head. People who dont get that awesome feeling have to resort to treating ASMR like a sexual thing. That doesnt make it roght though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.