[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im enlisting for all the wrong reasons. I thought I could be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 14903818147261573889274.jpg (47KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
14903818147261573889274.jpg
47KB, 452x452px
Im enlisting for all the wrong reasons.
I thought I could be homeless forever.

Maybe if I pretend to be patriotic and give my life to my country, I can die or something.

But if I don't. I can get the benefits servicemen get sometimes just for stepping up in the first place.

Being a homeless robot I have nothing to begin with.

I can't sacrifice comfort and life I don't have.

This seperates me from neets with computers and disability checks and wageslaves with a place they don't have a curfew to risk loosing what few possessions you have.

My whole time in the game I was sold this idea of profound adventure that life is incapable of giving.

There isn't a single person I can relate to on this board it seems.
I wasnt always homeless either, so sometimes I think I should say "any more" like I did before.

But even then. I had no accurate contempraries.

I hate existing and know i'm better off "off".

But I hate people who tell me i'm selfish or wrong about it more.

I'm lonely. But not for people, but for an abstract purpose.
And I hate admitting it.

My life is a bad movie. Not even a game.
Though i'm at a point where most have found themselves when on a character creator screen, you feel an urge to hit random and play.

But imagine you can never ever undo it.
>>
You're being overdramatic. You sign up, you go for 4 years, it will probably suck, then you get out. Just don't do something stupid like become frontline infantry and you'll be fine.
>>
grow up. its a job. im sitting around by myself in an office.
>>
>>35770973
>you go for 4 years,
Doing what?
Are you in the service?
>it will probably suck
How?
>then you get out
How?
>>
>>35771067
>>35770973
Also.
I just want the quickest route of hardship sans working 20-30 years as a civillian to retire to earn the right to be lazy while waiting for god, aliens, or the apocalypse.

Whatever shows up first.

Its the least they can do to give me a pass if killing myself is frowned upon.

I don't enjoy life, but if I can get through 4 years as you say following orders, maybe getting swole and smarter, I can finally be left alone in my misery.
>>
>>35771103
>Are you in the service?

Not anymore. Did 4 years as a mechanic in the navy. I really put my degree in International Relations to good use.

>Doing what?

Depends on what you sign up for. You could be shooting people, fixing up people who got shot (or more frequently just got sick), repairing trucks, repairing planes, monitoring radar stations, cleaning toilets, cooking food, praying, you could even be a fucking musician.

>How?

You have to obey orders, you basically lose personal freedom, you certainly can't just quit when you feel like it, you have to cut your hair short, you can't grow a beard, if you've got a wife then she WILL cheat on you, the pay isn't good if you're enlisted.....and so on.

>How?

What do you mean, "how"? Your enlistment contract runs out and you go home. It's not slavery.
>>
>>35771348
Will they give me money and/ or a home or enough money to get a home?
>>
>>35772504
Yeah the US military will feed you, clothe you, pay for all of your medical bills, and house you. They also teach you a trade in the meantime and even pay you. Go Air Force, they have the best living conditions.
>>
>>35772504
You live on the base. Or on the ship if you're assigned to one. What on earth would you need a home for?
>>
File: 1488794426104.jpg (30KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
1488794426104.jpg
30KB, 530x424px
>>35770836
>Im enlisting for all the wrong reasons.
Let me stop you right there fucko. There is no right or good reason for any true robot to enlist into any armed service. The only real reason to enlist is if your country has helped you and made you proud in some way. And if you're a robot that's not you, if anything you should be against your country for promoting roastie equality and forcing the acceptance of their promiscuous lifestyle that made you what you are. Still it's too late for you now you made your decision, now enjoy dying in the service of a group of people who will never accept you.
>>
>>35772803
>Still it's too late for you now you made your decision, now enjoy dying in the service of a group of people who will never accept you.

He has a higher chance of dying if he becomes a trucker than he does if he joins the military.
>>
File: 1435465721474.png (56KB, 281x218px) Image search: [Google]
1435465721474.png
56KB, 281x218px
>>35770836
Cool anon.

Go write a poem about it.
>>
>>35770836
Being in the military will do you a lot of good anon, my brother joined when he was a 29 year old neet and being in the army with a group of lads really changed him, you will inevitably make friends and have a sense of order and structure instilled in you.

I wouldn't think of it as anything other than a last resort, but it's a lot better than being homeless.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.